Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-03-2013, 03:06 AM
Seven

I did it.

This is an email I wrote a little while ago. Should sum things up fine :)
I'd love to be of help if desired.

Hey man! I have so much great news lol. So after the most intense adversity of my life, having been ripped apart by my insecurities and rebuilt through my relationship I finally reached a...or rather remembered a high enough frequency state of being to see it all right in front of me.

I don't know where you are in your progress, but I can tell you that it requires absolutely nothing but choice, you may or may not know all of this but, it's still fun to express! Nothing changes really..but it's all absolutely perfect, I'm sure I'll see more once I further align body and mind to soul's frequency.

You'd imagine you have to have to be completely pure, free from turmoil and accept everything 100%, but all you have to do is express with body and mind in unison with awareness, just like what you do when you dance, in fact it's a lot like dancing with your environment. I mean I've experienced this sensation while in "satori" a few times, but now i'm not so muddied up that mind is attached to being "me", instead mind got to experience first hand that I can be whatever I want to be, even a so called "horrible" person and still be "ascended" (funny word as you don't go anywhere), although you'll have no desire to be "horrible", but it's always available if you feel like "joining the play" for whatever reason.

Right now my body is a little out of alignment because I spent over a month unable to hold an appetite (I was truly at my lowest yet) and maybe ate 1-2 hotpockets a day or a few nuts, even after eating mildly healthy with frequency for almost a week I still break down into fatigue, cold sweats, and a bubbly stomach lol, I also get starving hungry out of nowhere every 3-4 hours, even after big meals. Goes to show you really don't need to be in perfect condition to realize it lol.

Also, no more hardship! Except when you start thinking about hardship, mind still has a few habits, not many though, instead what was considered a "difficulty" is now just a condition that you can define anyway you want, or not at all lol. It's all pretty bananas haha.

You know that deep silence/stillness you get after good meditation? It's effortless...when you want it to be. I mean, right now I'm kinda "cleaning house" inside, still having fun with my acknowledgement that I don't even have to be in complete stillness and know I can go back to it in like 3 seconds lol. I guess you could say I'm having fun NOT being god, for now. Before this "ascension" I was terrified of confrontation, today (I'm a delivery driver now) I had a few hateful customers and I was completely undisturbed with a big fat smile on my face, I just see too clearly to feel like a victim, it's true that all negativity is love, distorted.

Last night I spent over 70$ on dinner for my fiancee and I (I make minimum wage LOL) didn't cringe at all, in fact it was fun and the whole day was as if a leprechaun himself gave me his own favorite 4 leaf clover :P

In other news, I was recently inspired by this great music producer, Sound Remedy. He does a lot of remixes. It was like hearing my own internal rhythm in his music and after acknowledging that I've spent my whole life saying I'd be a prodigious musician, I'm finally taking the dive! Here's an example of his remixes, skip to 1:49 for the drop if you wanna: https://soundcloud.com/soundremedy/d...sound-remedyyy

Anyways, I love our talks, we should have another one some time. If you aren't already and if you want to: Be loosey goosey, express every movement with patience and joy and after (or before; during) every judgment you make of another person or thing look to the source of it's action, into the very heart of it till you realize it's just a distorted expression of love, it doesn't take doing this many times before it kinda sticks and the disturbances will cease. You pretty much "ascend" when you feel like it. Have fun with all this! :P
Old 28-03-2013, 08:50 AM
Seven

So, everything in me that has something to say is screaming itself into manifestation, I never knew anything about chakra blocks but now I feel them, specifically my 2nd chakra, I've developed appendicitis quite recently. I exhibit most of the symptoms of a blocked sacrum, which is what's been pulling me in and out of heaven frequency the past few days. I'm glad it's happening though, everything that needed addressing in my physical body is manifesting all too clearly and I'm excited to finally heal all of this now that I'm aware of it. What a crazy ride lol. I figured this might be useful information for those coming into this process from a polluted mind and body...now that I think about it, it may not be necessary, as it's pretty obvious to me lol. I'm absolutely ecstatic to see what happens after I have all my chakras fully open, I feel a pretty good idea of what it'll be like ^^. Now I just gotta worry about "dying" over night lol.
Old 31-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Thumbs up

WOW!!!! ANOTHER SUCCESS STORY!

YAY!

Another person has found the answer or formula!!!!
That paper mache ceiling is getting thinner and thinner!.

Thank you for giving hope to many people.
Can't keep your light under any basket can ya?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-04-2013, 10:47 AM
Seven

Unfortunately, I intentionally resigned myself from that state for certain reasons of which I explained in my other most recent thread. Eventually forums like this will probably PREVENT you from ascending as you'll just get wrapped up in your desire for it instead of going out and living your desires to the fullest. Plus there are so many people on here that'll stuff your head with spiritual "morality" and neediness for "spirit guides" or being a super secret special "indigo child" ranger that I might even deem this place toxic to people new on their spiritual path. Sorry, I'm currently depressed. Thanks for your congratulations though, when I first read it, it made me feel pretty awesome about myself. Much love Miss Hepburn.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Seven

I swear there used to be a way to edit your posts. Sorry for the double post. I'd like to take back what I said about this forum being potentially toxic to people new on their spiritual path. Although information may seem to influence people into pulling themselves away from listening to their own inner wisdom/soul, they'd have sought after outside resources anyway till it led them to experience for themselves that us ourselves are our best source for everything we wish to realize. This forum is a quick path to that.

EDIT: Strange, this post has an edit button, but non of my other posts do. o_O
Old 04-04-2013, 03:06 PM
"Sorry, I'm currently depressed."

Seven,
Gee, its been years now I used to fall prey to thoughts, before
I opened my eyes in the morning (!!), that would or could spiral me into a depression.
You can NOT allow silly thoughts take you anywhere you don't want to go.
Tame them, my buddy,....you've got to be a Sentry 24/7.
Then, it becomes so easy they get bored with you and don't mess with you anymore.
I hate to hear good people getting depressed.

I did it myself, but later Abraham-Hicks CDs reinforced my convictions.
I also follow most clues from the Masters...Do not worry. Have no fear,
Be Happy, ask and receive, and so on....I follow their instructions like I'm on the battlefield.
I just do it, no questioning...what they say...and....all their instructions WORK!!!
Luv ya.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-04-2013, 09:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Contratulations on your discovery! What your saying makes a whole lot of sense to me. Thank you for posting! I very much enjoyed reading it