Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-07-2016, 12:11 AM
Seeker

What do spirits and ghost REALLY be saying to the psychic's, mediums, etc

Was curious about what spirits and ghost say to these people. A women told a story about two people in love. They got married and shortly after the husband died. Well his wife was very depressed for a long time. So she went to a psychic to get help and answers. Well this psychic told her that her husband wants her to leave him alone. He said that he only knew her for a short period of time and he don't want her no more. I felt so bad for the wife. Are spirits and ghost that mean and cruel?
Old 26-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Master

If someone is friendly, caring and loving in life then when they cross over they will still be friendly, caring and loving.

If a person is mean spirited, nasty and uncaring in life then when they die and cross over they don't suddenly become nice, loving and caring.
Old 26-07-2016, 06:28 AM
Master
This message could have come in through the psychic but how do we know it was from the consciousness of the husband. Nobody knows that.

It could have been a mean message but maybe it was meant to slap her in the face so to speak. Get her to move on and get on with her life.

Frankly I think that is cruel, whoever was responsible but maybe it did some good. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.
Old 26-07-2016, 08:11 AM
Lorelyen

They say what they need to say. All depends on the transaction. Is it something they want? Are they trying to get a message to someone? Are they giving advice or asking for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeithbaker
I felt so bad for the wife. Are spirits and ghost that mean and cruel?

I doubt it was spirits. It could have been. We don't know what the "wife" was like.

However, there are thousands of sham psychics out there. Con merchants who capitalise on people's vulnerability. I doubt more than 1 in 10,000 are truly psychic. So it could have been the psychic who was a cruel person.

If one wants to engage in a dialogue with the spirits of the dead it's far better to spend whatever it takes - could be years - sharpening one's own psychic skills to do the necessary. Messages often come through as telepathic flashes rather than plain words. They can be ambiguous. Often not. Many of us are happy when we receive insights or advice from the wisdom stored among the spirits. Sometimes they need further contemplation during which one doesn't make up something that isn't there. If it seems incomplete leave it and return to ask for clarity later.

But....most psychics are confidence tricksters after people's money.

Old 26-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Master
In this case it is difficult to understand why the husband would be so mean. Do we know if he had crossed over or maybe he remained in the earth plane perhaps which may explain why he would need to self centred. The wife might stop mopping around and get herself sorted with the answer she received and the end will justify the means.
Old 29-07-2016, 01:15 PM
Master
There are some con artists but it is really easy to be psychic or to be a medium so I think that there are plenty of qualified mediums and psychics who charge for their services. It is really easy to do.

Getting messages is easy. The message is accurate but it is coming from spirit. It is a simple matter to dress up as the deceased and provide evidence to back up the claim. It happens all the time. I don't believe it was the consciousness of the husband, and I think it was mean. Even if it was meant to get her to move on then there are nicer ways of doing that. If I were the medium, I wouldn't repeat that message.

Sometimes if someone pushes for an answer that they aren't supposed to know then they will get a lie. If somebody is trying to test me, I will always get the wrong answer, but I don't sell myself either. That is a different ball of wax.

Spirits know all your secrets. Mine do so it is a simple matter to provide identifying information and speak with the same accent and use familiar phrases and know the answer to the secret question. How do you ever know that you are speaking to the consciousness of the deceased. You don't. There are not I.D. cards issued.

I will get an answer and it is without a doubt the message but it won't be truthful. Spirits lie all the time and they impersonate each other. If you tell me a lie then I am not mistaking your words for different words that you did not utter, but I am being deceived and mislead.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:19 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
There are some con artists but it is really easy to be psychic or to be a medium so I think that there are plenty of qualified mediums and psychics who charge for their services. It is really easy to do.

Not at all. It is for some gifted people. You must be gifted. But among the good few people I've met I can only recall one who was a gifted and genuine psychic. Just improving one's psychic skills to even a modest level can be very hard work (and you can include me in that, though the (admittedly small) training I had did achieve something). Obviously there's no training course! other than the individual - but you can be given exercises to promote such skills as you have. For me some were relatively easy but others were among the most difficult I've had to do.

Do you happen to live in/on Mt Shasta?

... ... ...
Old 29-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Master
There are training courses. I was trained by my guardians and that was done completely from within. That wasn't easy but the communication part was.

I have a job that is not to be a psychic for others. That is why I was trained. If my job was to be a psychic for others then I would get support for that.

As it is I get a little help with that but only if the person tells me something about a problem or a situation. I can't tell their future or give a reading out of thin air unless I consult astrology and I would only do that if I had a question about a problem or a situation. People think that a psychic is supposed to know all, and we don't. We only know what we are told and we rely on the 'spirits' to tell us things but in my case my spirits say "that people have mouths with which to speak, and fingers with which to type and it is expected that a person would use their tools if I am expected to use mine." That was accurate spirit communication right there.

Everybody has gifts and abilities and talents. There are a lot of things that I am not good at but I am good at what I do. A good handyman has his talent and a musician has her talent. I couldn't do either one of those things even with training because I lack talent in those areas.

I have worked with many many people and they are all gifted in some way whether it be through visions or sensing words, or even hearing them, or writing them. They all have communication and talent in these areas. Many many people do have these abilities. I rely on other people to help me and they are all very accurate for what I need. That is how I know that 'it is easy' if you have support.

I do not live on Mt. Shasta but I have been camping there. It was a very auspicious time. We didn't go there because it was supposed to be a big energy place but probably we did, we just didn't know it.
Old 30-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Master
Quote:
What do spirits and ghost REALLY be saying to the psychic's, mediums, etc

They be sayin: "Leave me alone, i'm trying to rest in peace here, gosh can't you people just move on."

Quote:
So she went to a psychic to get help and answers. Well this psychic told her that her husband wants her to leave him alone. He said that he only knew her for a short period of time and he don't want her no more. I felt so bad for the wife. Are spirits and ghost that mean and cruel?

I didn't see anything mean or cruel about it. I personally don't believe in this nonsense but if it were true i'd say it is authentic and spot on. Let the dead rest already and move on.
Old 31-07-2016, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
They be sayin: "Leave me alone, i'm trying to rest in peace here, gosh can't you people just move on."
Some of them, do indeed say just that, until I realised that if they really wanted me to leave them alone, they would have totally ignored me from day 1.

They are like little children who say "leave me alone" and then "why are you ignoring me"?

Hello, I am a medium.

I wouldn't make the too hasty assumption between 'true' and 'false' medium as much as I would between an 'experienced' and a 'novice' medium.

A lot of mediums, upon realising they have/awakened these psychic abilities, go out and forge ahead without trying to refine them or hone them first. They allow themselves to be tricked by impish spirits that their third-eye cannot recognise yet, believing them to be 'angels' or 'ghosts' with certain 'messages' for other people and nine times out of ten they are going to get it wrong.

Yes, a lot of it IS left to the interpretation by the medium, because often these spirits talk in images, or different sounds, or emotions, or imposing a memory or a series of them upon us...sometimes it is a straight-out verbal thing...sometimes it is not and we're left thinking 'what the hell does that mean?' but it's not up to us to associate meaning, that is left for the recipient of the message - we only 'try' to get it right through intuition, vibration, synchronicity or any 'reads' we take from the person or surrounding environment.

What do the spirits and ghosts say to us? Whatever we either want to or need to hear, basically. Mostly they'll remind us of things we forgot to do, details of things we overlooked, situations/obstacles standing in our way, how they miss being alive, how I should make the most of it because I have one and they do not, how when I 'waste my life' it makes them angry' and then they start going into my family and personal relationships - they are more nosy than humans...but we keep forgetting, that's what they were...