Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 07-03-2011, 03:42 AM
Gracey

i like him, hawkins, good theories, but not based on personal experience. he has a good understanding of mechanics, but not all of his theories i agree with.

for me, when one looks down the edge of the abyss (the event horizon of a black hole) or the 4th demension of timelessness...one is creating. the energy will go down as far as one looks into the darkness measured by time passed within ones being. then energy will spiral upwards to the event horizon. a demesion is created. this is what i have experienced. what happens when it go to the horizon, i dont know, i came back to my body, but anyways, that is just my thought on it.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
Triad

Our Universe has Super-clusters that are massive ..in the center of such super-clusters there are Galaxies orbiting each other very closely...

Consider two issues in relation to the Solar system...First the various La Grange points the dot the solar system and the various centers of Gravity
respective to the various planets...

Consider the Thought experiments of the effect of 30 galaxies in orbit within one light year of each other....what would happen at those various one us locations as well as where they all converge.

One light years distance is the effective range where the super massive black holes interact phisically.

To me these kind of forces would generate a Universe...and the idea of some kind of cyclic effect is reasonable in such a model...

Gracey when one gets into five dimensions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-dimensional_space

http://www.worldscibooks.com/physics/6029.html

This is an interesting discussion....

Any thoughts?
Old 07-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Triad

The Observable Universe and Beyond

http://universe-review.ca/F02-cosmicbg.htm

David Bohm

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/Physic...c-Universe.htm

Imagining the Tenth Dimension part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaY...1&feature=fvwp

Any thoughts?
Old 07-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triad
Our Universe has Super-clusters that are massive ..in the center of such super-clusters there are Galaxies orbiting each other very closely...

Consider two issues in relation to the Solar system...First the various La Grange points the dot the solar system and the various centers of Gravity
respective to the various planets...

Consider the Thought experiments of the effect of 30 galaxies in orbit within one light year of each other....what would happen at those various one us locations as well as where they all converge.

One light years distance is the effective range where the super massive black holes interact phisically.

To me these kind of forces would generate a Universe...and the idea of some kind of cyclic effect is reasonable in such a model...

Gracey when one gets into five dimensions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-dimensional_space

http://www.worldscibooks.com/physics/6029.html

This is an interesting discussion....

Any thoughts?

i am still reading the first chapter to the book you posted. but in my own theories of this, i think of wormholes....[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Gravity bends light so that the effects of the spinning particles are localized and cannot be detected outside of the composite particle. This is why no one can actually find a wormhole. It is a two dimensional. [/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/font]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']that is one thought i wrote about wormholes. [/font]
Old 07-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Triad

Take a moment to look at the 10 dimension links...it fills in some of the blanks
Old 08-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Gracey

i watched them. and as far as the second demension goes, it fits in with my theory on wormholes...they are not permanent. it takes three atoms to create one....nuclear forces and so on. wormholes are a means for travel to the other demensions. i agree that time moves in spiral, that is how i saw it in the abyss of creation. the first demension is two electrons. the 5th says in the video paths of possibilites. speaks of electrons being affected by observation. it is on both ends of the spectrum. the sixth seems to be a means of travel too and the seventh is back to 0. then by time u get to th 10th, you are stuck in a box with no room for creation. i dont like this....does not seem right to me.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:16 AM
Gracey

when i think of the string theory, i think of the "ethric" cord that some say is attached to every creature and connected to the source. or like in the native american tales of the spiderwoman.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Triad

The Continuum cont..

"We have lost Vector control!" As alarms rang through out the small ship Mr. Benske could not believe what was happening. With vector control gone the time capsule was out of control. "Go to manual get us back on glide path he ordered." "Hakiri what happened?" asked Mr. Benske "Our connection to Fleet had failed." looking back at here instruments, "Temporal glide path is gone we are on our own." "Transfer helm to my station and activate your shield, this is the Captain prepare for impact, I repeat, prepare for impact!"Mr. Benske had to think quick his ship was of course and could end up any where in time...Quantum tunneling with a condensate field was no easy matter. Energy fields that isolated metallic hydrogen but also allowed for a structural seal. The vessel could then be sent backwards in time
with quantum tunneling as the seal made certain the vessel would not disconnect from its surface.

The vessel was so complex that navigation had to be managed by Fleet Vector Control. His ship was traveling though the equivalent of a fire hose that was connected to water and had lost the mechanisms used to control the water, at the working end. As he worked with the manual controls he entered a navigational setting hat was calculated prior to this trip. Though is memory was exact, the manner in which, he was about to exit the portal would have its own effect. Mr. Benske imputed the final commands and activated the Nav Computers, limited abilities.

Then activated his shield......
Old 08-03-2011, 03:38 AM
Triad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i watched them. and as far as the second demension goes, it fits in with my theory on wormholes...they are not permanent. it takes three atoms to create one....nuclear forces and so on. wormholes are a means for travel to the other demensions. i agree that time moves in spiral, that is how i saw it in the abyss of creation. the first demension is two electrons. the 5th says in the video paths of possibilites. speaks of electrons being affected by observation. it is on both ends of the spectrum. the sixth seems to be a means of travel too and the seventh is back to 0. then by time u get to th 10th, you are stuck in a box with no room for creation. i dont like this....does not seem right to me.

This is why the wormhole travels into itself...by the reckoning offered it has nowhere else to go.

String theory adds another 16 or 17 dimensions to the issue.

Loop Quantum Gravity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loop_quantum_gravity
Old 09-03-2011, 12:27 AM
Triad

The Echo

City of Miami
August 4th 2001
3 AM

"Hey you see what I see," Officer Kim was facing an intersection on US 1. Officer Brody turned and saw a black Lotus Esprit with black tinted glass. The same vehicle had appeared every Sunday for the last four weeks at 3 am in the morning. Each an every time it had been clocked at 201 mph and had also escaped each and every time. "Get in the car and I'll drive," said officer Brody. As calmly as they could they walked towards there police car but, when they were about half way there the driver of the Lotus which, was at a stop light. Activated the green florescent lights under the car and it's rear tires began spinning. By the time the two officers were in there police car and had there sirens on,. light signal had turned green. The Lotus accelerated, crossed onto 36th St and headed west.

“Looks like he is headed towards the airport dispatch”Said Officer Kim, as the police cruiser was already in pursuit. The dispatcher contacted the Miami Springs Police, they had 10 officers on the suspected route. The Lotus did not fail them it headed onto Hwy 112 and then back off on 36th Street.

Once he was off the expressway Heketi was confronted with Le June Road blocked by Police officers. He hits a button on his dash the right side of his car, lifts off the ground and he passes, between two police cars. After which, he hits the button again and he is back on four wheels.

The Black Lotus make it past a bridge on onto the expressway where Heketi finds itself surrounded. Having nowhere to go Heketi shuts off his engine. The police approach and open the car door and they find no one.

In a home not far from what has happened, Heketi awakens...It had taken 3 times, but they caught him....that made him happy...

From the Journeys of the Sphere

Last edited by Triad : 09-03-2011 at 01:41 AM.