Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-01-2018, 05:13 PM
Master
'We just have His 'spiritual DNA' which lends itself to various human expression)'

Can you see individuality in oneness Shivani
Old 07-01-2018, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yes, Miss H. I believe we are made from the same substance as the One, just as human babies are a combination
of their parent's DNA, but just as we are not our parents, we are not God. (We just have His 'spiritual DNA' which lends itself to various human expression).
Yes.
I would view it in yet another way, only because of my personal experiences...because
This Creator's Essence or Spirit or drop of a DNA is in us....that Proverbial spark of light...actual light....an actual spark that
is part of the Source...when we tune into "It"....we are able to actually experience the Oneness with the Light that is us....
we feel and become That Absolute One. I have many times...and it is some experience, indeed.

To illustrate more of what I am saying....take a Holographic book mark....cut it in thirds or 100 small bits...each bit,
each piece holds the whole bookmark within it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

Taking this thread back to the starting topic.

God and consciouness.
We are one..

As a part of this creative Cosmos, we too create, self reflect, and come to know the Creator Within. This is why one of the very best ways to know God, is through the knowing of self. Our daily reality is not only a matter of connection with God or Universal Consciousness. We are in fact, actually composed of the same essence as that which is called God. In essence, we are as"cells in the infinite body of God". There are no ultimate boundaries in the cosmos. The universe is actually composed of the very same underlying substance in all places, peoples, and times. We are all "made of God", or in other words, Consciousness.

To know God is to know oneself.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
'We just have His 'spiritual DNA' which lends itself to various human expression)'

Ah, but to see the Oneness in the individual units that we are...all the parts of the One...
That is the wonderful experience of It All!

To see a world in a wild flower
Eternity in an hour....no?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-01-2018, 06:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes.
I would view it in yet another way, only because of my personal experiences...because
This Creator's Essence or Spirit or drop of a DNA is in us....that Proverbial spark of light...actual light....an actual spark that
is part of the Source...when we tune into "It"....we are able to actually experience the Oneness with the Light that is us....
we feel and become That Absolute One. I have many times...and it is some experience, indeed.

To illustrate more of what I am saying....take a Holographic book mark....cut it in thirds or 100 small bits...each bit,

'Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'
Old 08-01-2018, 07:01 AM
Master
[quote=Miss Hepburn]Ah, but to see the Oneness in the individual units that we are...all the parts of the One...
That is the wonderful experience of It All!

To see a world in a wild flower
Eternity in an hour....no?[/QUOTE

Yes everything contains the universe, TNH has a lovely name for this... Interbeing
Old 08-01-2018, 08:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

I haven't learned to see it yet, but I am aware of its existence.

I just posted this in the non-duality forum a while ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you for that. I have saved it.

It is easy for one who doesn't believe in God or a Divine Being/Existence to come to the notion/awareness that they are God themselves because an 'external God' does not even exist apart from what they are, existing as the 'Self'.

I've had the experience of a limitless, transcendent being of perfect love, perfect light, perfect existence, perfect presence and omnipresence, that I came to the awareness and understanding that who "I" was, that is, this Soul/Spirit or what was in my heart...what was felt in the presence of this overwhelming entity consisting of pure, conscious awareness, was only just a tiny part...a minute fraction of what that was in totality. It seemed that 'Soul' and 'God' were made of the 'same stuff'...but the 'Soul' wasn't God...sort of like how the Earth isn't the whole universe...a distinction still remained and it was a very beautiful and glorious distinction, because through it I could feel all this...I could experience it...and even become immersed within it, yet "I" did not 'become' it...I cannot explain it beyond saying that what exists as 'That' still exists as 'That' apart from what I either 'am' or 'am not' and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Old 14-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes.

True about the bits of the bookmark Miss Hepburn, but unfortunately the smaller the bit the more fuzzy the reproduction.

Maybe 'the light' is related to this:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2...begins-when-s/

And your earlier reference to Quantum Physics - what were you telling?
Old 15-01-2018, 01:15 AM
Master
Perhaps to know God is to pray to God?

That would take a huge shift in the mind and the heart for some.

God and consciousness are one... by degree.

The soul, you are created?

This is a Christian forum/place, whats with this nonduality stuff.. LOl..
Old 15-01-2018, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Taking this thread back to the starting topic.

God and consciouness.
We are one..

As a part of this creative Cosmos, we too create, self reflect, and come to know the Creator Within. This is why one of the very best ways to know God, is through the knowing of self. Our daily reality is not only a matter of connection with God or Universal Consciousness. We are in fact, actually composed of the same essence as that which is called God. In essence, we are as"cells in the infinite body of God". There are no ultimate boundaries in the cosmos. The universe is actually composed of the very same underlying substance in all places, peoples, and times. We are all "made of God", or in other words, Consciousness.

To know God is to know oneself.

We can only expand on what was created, we create nothing anew.

To know God is to pray... you are not the source but it's open to you.

There is a boundary between us and the Godhead some would say.

Can you tell me whats happening on the dark side of the moon?

Just my humble view..