Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-02-2022, 07:22 PM
asearcher

"Mother"

I recently fell into an exhausted kind of sleep. What I remember of the dream was as following: I was at some preparation of a war taken place but this was back in time somehow. They had settled to take my child away by train and I was unsure about that. We were then in some sort of waiting room to get on a train ourselves, a man my generation and a woman, older. The woman was dressed in something formal, was black with small white stripes. At one point the man told her that I couldn't help it, that I was confused, or in shock. A man who worked there came in. The woman was all attitude, as if she was so and so (important, married to so and so), it was as if I could see her spine straight, her whole attitude. She was ordering drinks, as if she thought she could do that. I was about to say something, and in my sentence I said "husband" about the guy who was half sitting behind us (but I could not recall he was my husband), but when I was about to say "Mother" it got more difficult, I studder, but finally made it, somehow, but it didn't feel right. The man who worked there then left, and she at once turned to me and said it was embarrassing that I could not hold myself together, and pronounce "Mother" correct and why I could not give people the right names that they had. The man then said something like he had said earlier, to take it easy, that it was gonna be alright, that I was going to remember. It was strange in the dream because I could not see "Mother's" face. I knew it was there, but I could not see it. I thought about my child on the train, with then "Mother" suddenly turning around to my side with harsh attitude then woke me up. Strange thing followed 8 knocks on a window was heard just before I fully woke too and I can't say if that was imaginary sound still from the dream or real, but when I later asked no one else had heard it. It was too as if I was suddenly back in the dream somewhat where it was as if I would remember, replay in my head the "melody" of the knocking sounds as if it was Morse code (?)The night before that I had just before I woke to heard a man's voice, who I have no idea who that voice belonged to, call out my name once. But that one I knew was still happening in the dream but it still woke me up.
Old 11-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Master
Wow what a fairytale dream- shame about your child having to go from war—- somewhere is your subconscious and projecting- if you were the child taken from the self (a war with your waking v war with life)

The man & woman projections also of the self- dreams and desires- are you committed enough to your dreams and desires as you couldn’t get your words out- maybe issues surrounding mother - self conscious or just mundane…

Pretty dream- definitely could of been sound of dream I have it sometimes also…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)