Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-05-2015, 02:18 PM
Master
I do have feelings for him that's the problem! I met him because I walked into his yoga class last year. As soon as I saw him, I had a physical reaction. My heart chakra lit up and my kundalini was activated. I kept going to his class. He's a great teacher. One day after class, I asked him out, and he said that he couldn't because he was my teacher and he followed a code of ethics. There was all this stuff going on at the time where he was mirroring a Twin Flame/soul connection who I was trying to heal from. He mirrored that pain so I could be healed. Even when he said no, I went home and cried for an entire night into the next day. But I knew it wasn't really him I was so sad about.

I could tell he liked me, but I just didn't understand any of it. He used to give me all this special attention in class. I went to see my healer, and she said how he was just a lesson for me not to date unavailable men and that we weren't compatible. She said "You'll be over him very soon and think what did I ever see in him!" Only that never happened. So I stopped going to his class to just get over him. Only the feelings for him just grew and grew. I think about him every day. None of what she said has ever felt right, but I trust her intuitive gifts. It's almost like absence made the heart grow stronger.

So, frankly these cards are just confusing me more and more lol
Old 22-05-2015, 03:43 PM
KaidaMidnight

Hi Awakened Queen

That must be so hard for you... And it sounds so heartbreaking.......

What you have said reinforces what I see in your cards.
perhaps you cannot be together, I'm no fortune teller, but IMO his feelings for you are good ones...

The Ace of Cups shows the connection he feels for you, and I believe he has missed you, I see that in the 6 cups... You said you felt he liked you, gave you special attention... The 4 of wands, the good times I referred to, would be the attention he gave you in class and how he enjoyed spending that time with you..

I hope all goes well when you do meet up
Old 22-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaidaMidnight
Hi Awakened Queen

That must be so hard for you... And it sounds so heartbreaking.......

What you have said reinforces what I see in your cards.
perhaps you cannot be together, I'm no fortune teller, but IMO his feelings for you are good ones...

The Ace of Cups shows the connection he feels for you, and I believe he has missed you, I see that in the 6 cups... You said you felt he liked you, gave you special attention... The 4 of wands, the good times I referred to, would be the attention he gave you in class and how he enjoyed spending that time with you..

I hope all goes well when you do meet up

Thank you for the support, Kaida It appears the feelings are mutual. I miss him too. I guess I'm surprised that they are.
Old 22-05-2015, 08:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lourdes
Oh wow, what a great reading! I hope you see this guy as a potential love interest because he sure sees you this way.

Adding to what you have already said, I feel the 4/W indicates that he sees you as someone he can have fun with, someone he can celebrate with. The 4/W together with the 6/C says to me that it is going to be a happy reunion. You guys will flirt, tease each other and generally just enjoy spending time together. The 6/C as a card by itself would suggest playfulness and light-hearted fun so in regards to the question, again, he sees you as someone who is playful and brings out the child in him. A/C indicates that his feelings are developing and he is establishing new bonds with you. He views you as someone he can have a serious relationship with.

Thank you for such a lovely interpretation, Lourdes
Old 25-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I do have feelings for him that's the problem! I met him because I walked into his yoga class last year. As soon as I saw him, I had a physical reaction. My heart chakra lit up and my kundalini was activated. I kept going to his class. He's a great teacher. One day after class, I asked him out, and he said that he couldn't because he was my teacher and he followed a code of ethics. There was all this stuff going on at the time where he was mirroring a Twin Flame/soul connection who I was trying to heal from. He mirrored that pain so I could be healed. Even when he said no, I went home and cried for an entire night into the next day. But I knew it wasn't really him I was so sad about.

I could tell he liked me, but I just didn't understand any of it. He used to give me all this special attention in class. I went to see my healer, and she said how he was just a lesson for me not to date unavailable men and that we weren't compatible. She said "You'll be over him very soon and think what did I ever see in him!" Only that never happened. So I stopped going to his class to just get over him. Only the feelings for him just grew and grew. I think about him every day. None of what she said has ever felt right, but I trust her intuitive gifts. It's almost like absence made the heart grow stronger.

So, frankly these cards are just confusing me more and more lol

What a beautiful story. I can see why you feel so confused though, especially with what your healer said. Can I ask if your healer gave you a reading or was she just giving you advice and guidance on the subject? Both the readings you have done for yourself have been VERY positive and it looks like there is a strong romantic connection there. I guess the only way you will really know is when you're in his presence again.
Old 25-05-2015, 05:44 PM
Master
Quote:
What a beautiful story. I can see why you feel so confused though, especially with what your healer said. Can I ask if your healer gave you a reading or was she just giving you advice and guidance on the subject? Both the readings you have done for yourself have been VERY positive and it looks like there is a strong romantic connection there. I guess the only way you will really know is when you're in his presence again.

She is an intuitive healer. So she was giving me a reading along with the healing. The things she said didn't seem to fit the situation. She made it sound like he was doing things, like touching me, so I wouldn't feel rejected, because he didn't want it to seem that way. He was just trying to honor his code of ethics. When he put his hands on me, they would really linger there lol He was all over me. I think he was really enjoying it to be honest!

After the reading, I stopped going, and it was winter, and I got kind of depressed the more I stayed away. I missed him and my feelings never faded. She said it was going to happen very soon within a week and it never did. I went on medication for anxiety that made me gain weight. He's drop dead handsome. There was no way I was going back to his class, not feeling my best This spring, I started up yoga again and I've lost weight. I feel like I am back to my old self again, just a new and improved version.

The reading before that by my healer was 6 months before. She said "Something really good is coming into your life. They heard your wish." I had cast a love spell asking for a loving partner, and he fit everything on the list. It's been a pretty confusing situation. When I told my healer about the spell, she said "Well, did you ask him to be available?" The prayer of intention to my spell was extremely detailed, all about our feelings for each other and how I wanted our relationship to be. I think "a committed loving relationship" says it all. Do I really need to specify "available?" LOL
Old 26-05-2015, 01:37 AM
Pathfinder
Lol, I am so enthralled in your love story now! I need to be kept posted!

So can I ask how you're going to meet-up with him, like, are you going to go to his class? And when are you planning this? Your winter is my summer so I'm guessing you haven't seen him for about 6 months? Tell me to shut up if I'm getting too personal, lol!

It sounds like your healer isn't connecting fully with this subject and that's why the information is confusing? Maybe it's best to trust your own intuition this time. Sometimes I feel when we receive confusing or discouraging advice from someone we tend to give it precedence and feed it too much energy. The result is a 'law of attraction' type effect. Instead of being doubtful I'd recommend your energy be completely focussed on the positives and the potential. There is obviously something there but you won't know what it is until you explore it.
Old 26-05-2015, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Lol, I am so enthralled in your love story now! I need to be kept posted!

So can I ask how you're going to meet-up with him, like, are you going to go to his class? And when are you planning this? Your winter is my summer so I'm guessing you haven't seen him for about 6 months? Tell me to shut up if I'm getting too personal, lol!

It sounds like your healer isn't connecting fully with this subject and that's why the information is confusing? Maybe it's best to trust your own intuition this time. Sometimes I feel when we receive confusing or discouraging advice from someone we tend to give it precedence and feed it too much energy. The result is a 'law of attraction' type effect. Instead of being doubtful I'd recommend your energy be completely focussed on the positives and the potential. There is obviously something there but you won't know what it is until you explore it.

I haven't seen him in about six months. I was just going to take one of his classes. I do miss him. It will be nice to see him again.