Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Master
How He Sees Me

I'm terrible at reading my own cards. Can anybody help me with this one?

Three cards

Ten of Cups/The Sun/The Fool
Old 11-05-2015, 08:40 PM
Butterflies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I'm terrible at reading my own cards. Can anybody help me with this one?

Three cards

Ten of Cups/The Sun/The Fool

He sees you as some one who is family orientated, with lots of emotional feelings to give, who is happy and content (10 of cups)
He sees you as a warm,strong bright person (the sun)
He sees you as someone who is not afraid to take risks, someone who,will take a chance(the fool)

That's my opinion, lovely cards :)
Old 12-05-2015, 02:17 AM
Pathfinder
I tend to agree with what Butterflies says.

10/C meaning he sees you as a family orientated person. This card can sometimes mean marriage so I'd say he possibly sees you as marriage material.
The Sun represents someone who is positive, warm and radiates good vibes. He feels drawn to you.
The Fool means he could see you as a free spirit or someone who is spontaneous, impulsive and fun. There is also a possibility that he sees you as someone who is younger than they actually are or someone who is a bit naive.
Overall this is a really good reading. If the feeling is mutual I would say go for it! Please keep us posted!

And for the record, I am terrible at reading my own cards too. I just can't be objective enough.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:37 AM
KaidaMidnight

Hi Awakened Queen

Sometimes I find it difficult to read for myself, I agree with Lourdes, being self objective is hard!

Having looked at the cards you pulled i agree with Butterflies and Lourdes so I cannot really add anything new as such, I personally see all the cards as being about you and your personal qualities..
I'm not sure how you intended to read them? Did you do from left to right, or individually or as a whole?
I'm going to read them freestyle, to me the Fool is the most important card, for that is you..... They are all good cards to have for your question, but I find the Fool most interesting...

How I see it is your main qualities are the Fool....
How he sees you.... He admires your courage to be spontaneous....if you want something to happen you make it happen!... Your not boring, your good to be around, a breath of fresh air, unique, exciting, fun, unpredictable...... Then throw into the mix the other cards.... Here he sees your loving and caring side for those who matter to you (10 Cups), and he sees how you bring warmth, radiance and happiness like the (sun) to all you come in contact with...
Imo this is how he sees you, I'd be pretty happy if someone saw me this way! Lol
Old 12-05-2015, 01:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaidaMidnight
Hi Awakened Queen

Sometimes I find it difficult to read for myself, I agree with Lourdes, being self objective is hard!

Having looked at the cards you pulled i agree with Butterflies and Lourdes so I cannot really add anything new as such, I personally see all the cards as being about you and your personal qualities..
I'm not sure how you intended to read them? Did you do from left to right, or individually or as a whole?
I'm going to read them freestyle, to me the Fool is the most important card, for that is you..... They are all good cards to have for your question, but I find the Fool most interesting...

How I see it is your main qualities are the Fool....
How he sees you.... He admires your courage to be spontaneous....if you want something to happen you make it happen!... Your not boring, your good to be around, a breath of fresh air, unique, exciting, fun, unpredictable...... Then throw into the mix the other cards.... Here he sees your loving and caring side for those who matter to you (10 Cups), and he sees how you bring warmth, radiance and happiness like the (sun) to all you come in contact with...
Imo this is how he sees you, I'd be pretty happy if someone saw me this way! Lol

I read them as a whole. I like to see how the three cards interact with the other to tell a story It all makes sense. He would see me as spontaneous and unpredictable. He has very calm, almost repressed energy, and I'm just the opposite. I have intense, erratic energy I have a lot of Uranus in my natal chart, so my energy is all over the place.
Old 12-05-2015, 01:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies
He sees you as some one who is family orientated, with lots of emotional feelings to give, who is happy and content (10 of cups)
He sees you as a warm,strong bright person (the sun)
He sees you as someone who is not afraid to take risks, someone who,will take a chance(the fool)

That's my opinion, lovely cards :)

That's a beautiful interpretation. I didn't want to jump to any conclusions. I like him. I just wanted to know how he saw me
Old 12-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lourdes
I tend to agree with what Butterflies says.

10/C meaning he sees you as a family orientated person. This card can sometimes mean marriage so I'd say he possibly sees you as marriage material.
The Sun represents someone who is positive, warm and radiates good vibes. He feels drawn to you.
The Fool means he could see you as a free spirit or someone who is spontaneous, impulsive and fun. There is also a possibility that he sees you as someone who is younger than they actually are or someone who is a bit naive.
Overall this is a really good reading. If the feeling is mutual I would say go for it! Please keep us posted!

And for the record, I am terrible at reading my own cards too. I just can't be objective enough.

I definitely think I come across younger than I am. I'm young at heart. I doubt he knows I'm 39. If I had to guess, he thinks I'm around his age, 34.

Sometimes when I read my own cards, I just draw a blank, especially when it has to do with personal issues.
Old 21-05-2015, 04:46 PM
Master
I pulled some cards the other night to see how he feels about me. (I haven't seen this person since last November, but I do plan on seeing him soon.)

4 of Wands/Six of Cups/Ace of Cups

I see it as he feels comfortable around me, has nostalgic, warm friendly feelings for me, and likes my feminine energy.

What are some other interpretations of these three cards?
Old 22-05-2015, 03:13 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I pulled some cards the other night to see how he feels about me. (I haven't seen this person since last November, but I do plan on seeing him soon.)

4 of Wands/Six of Cups/Ace of Cups

I see it as he feels comfortable around me, has nostalgic, warm friendly feelings for me, and likes my feminine energy.

What are some other interpretations of these three cards?

Oh wow, what a great reading! I hope you see this guy as a potential love interest because he sure sees you this way.

Adding to what you have already said, I feel the 4/W indicates that he sees you as someone he can have fun with, someone he can celebrate with. The 4/W together with the 6/C says to me that it is going to be a happy reunion. You guys will flirt, tease each other and generally just enjoy spending time together. The 6/C as a card by itself would suggest playfulness and light-hearted fun so in regards to the question, again, he sees you as someone who is playful and brings out the child in him. A/C indicates that his feelings are developing and he is establishing new bonds with you. He views you as someone he can have a serious relationship with.
Old 22-05-2015, 11:14 AM
KaidaMidnight

They are lovely cards, I see no negativity there, looking at them and bearing in mind the question about his feelings towards you, I think think they are strong as indicated by the two cup cards present in this reading..

I would say when he thinks of you he remembers the good times you spent together (4 Wands) and he has missed you (6 cups), more importantly he feels a deep, loving connection toward you (Ace of Cups)

I think when you meet up it is going to be all that you hope it will be