Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 15-03-2021, 05:46 PM
Pathfinder

Are crystal generators long lasting?

I saw some crystal generators for sale and want to know if they run out of energy? If so how would they be cleansed? Would I have to use a selenite charging slab to put it on top of?
Old 16-03-2021, 05:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather7
I saw some crystal generators for sale and want to know if they run out of energy? If so how would they be cleansed? Would I have to use a selenite charging slab to put it on top of?

I'd like to know the same thing. I have love for crystal. That'd be cool if someone has the answer, pretty please.Amen
Old 16-03-2021, 11:03 AM
Pathfinder

Well there is a green aventurine generator (a large crystal) that I saw and want to know if there is any easy way to cleanse and charge it if it needs to. The only thing I can think of is to let it stay on a large slab of selenite sheet.
Old 16-03-2021, 02:41 PM
Master
Yes, all crystals go on forever, unless you drain them.
If my crystals have to do something that would require more energy of them I tell them to not use more than 70 - 80% of their strength/energy for that goal. That way they have the remaining 30-20% left to cleanse and recharge themselves.
I do decide exactly how much, so either 70% or 80%. I intuit which one. You can also ask the crystal and then you'll just know how much.

If it's something that requires constant work it is handy to occasionally let them just be. Set them free of the program, allow them to be in daylight, give them a full moon bath, tell them they can do whatever they want to do.

What kind of crystal it is can make a difference, as well as the vibration of it, and then as I mentioned, the environment/what is required of it.
In other words, is there a lot of stress, anger, anxiety of you and other people?
That makes a huge difference in the amount of work the crystals have to do.
Old 17-03-2021, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
what if the crystals we see today are all depleted like 99,99% and we only feel a vague hint of what they once were.. maybe during the atlantis era etc

what if you were able to hold a selenice piece and purify you so good you'd feel clean and fresh as a baby.

what if a black obsidian could affect you as a strong psychedelic and send you into a sort of void sucking all your negative traits, showing them to you and teaching you how to outgrow them..

what if , what if...

technically the most sensible we become to the subtle energies, the more we can feel it. so maybe they are 100% always, but we are 0,01% at feeling them, and good healers or crystal veterans are somewhere at 5-10%...

well, I am just letting my imagination run free lol
Old 17-03-2021, 10:54 PM
Experiencer
what if the crystals we see today are all depleted like 99,99% and we only feel a vague hint of what they once were.. maybe during the atlantis era etc

what if you were able to hold a selenice piece and purify you so good you'd feel clean and fresh as a baby.

what if a black obsidian could affect you as a strong psychedelic and send you into a sort of void sucking all your negative traits, showing them to you and teaching you how to outgrow them..

what if , what if...

technically the most sensible we become to the subtle energies, the more we can feel it. so maybe they are 100% always, but we are 0,01% at feeling them, and good healers or crystal veterans are somewhere at 5-10%...

well, I am just letting my imagination run free lol
Old 19-03-2021, 04:29 PM
Pathfinder

Well, I ask this because I saw a green aventurine crystal generator for sale and wanted to know if it would run out of energy when I try to use it for gambling. If it does run out of energy what is the easiest way to recharge and cleanse it.