Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 23-04-2011, 10:15 AM
mattie

Nocturnal Connection

We have a vast spiritual team with whom we can make contact w/ when we dream. We use a plethora of images to make these connections. These images can vary considerably. This image of the woman in gold & white robes may not be a specific goddess, but just an image that is very comfortable for you to connect w/.

Suzan Carroll’s multidimensions.com has a vast amount of very well written information about many such subjects.
Old 23-04-2011, 07:10 PM
Novietta

I actually did read that about her. And I have asked her, and she told me it was part of my journey to find out. I was also suppose to discover for myself what exactly my gifts are and how to start working with them to strengthen them. Im on a journey of self discovery, and its been amazing and fun and educational.
Old 23-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Athear

well sounds like you are busy on a fun and interesting journey.
i feel at the start of mine and i hope you enjoy it! make the most of it
Old 23-04-2011, 07:35 PM
Knower
Lucky you. I've never been visited by a goddess, only animals, although I suppose they could be a goddess in disguise, it didn't feel like it. To meet a goddess would be amazing!
Old 23-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Novietta

It is!!! She's so beautiful, but what really made an impression on me the most was her patience and wisdom and love. Her eyes shine with it, her voice is filled with it, and she just imparts the knowledge to me that she is loving and full of grace, but that she can be swift and just with her punishments if her lessons and messages are not heeded. She put me on this journey for a reason. I dont know what it is but I can say that I've already learned so much about her, myself, and Wicca and Im having alot of fun along the way. I LOVE my Goddess!!!
Old 24-04-2011, 12:34 PM
Knower
That's awesome, I'm not sure I'm even on a path yet, all the spiritual stuff that happens to me is just all over the place. None of it seems to have anything to do with anything else. (I think I just need to broaden my horizons) I'm glad you found a name for your goddess, since names give us a sense of security. ^_^