Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 05-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Knower

Question Question about Someone Placing a Hex On You

Hi all, I hope this is the right forum to post this in. Mods, feel free to move it if not! Well, I have a 'friend' who has, in the past, put dark 'hexes' on people who have infuriated him. He admitted to using a spell on someone to ruin their life, and sure enough, the girl's life went downhill from there.

So... unfortunately, this friend and I got into a terrible argument that lasted all last week. No matter what I said to him, he wouldn't calm down. Anyway, the argument spiraled out of control (on his end), and I had to finally block him on multiple emails because the abuse would not end.

Then it came to my attention that he has put 'hexes' on me. (This was revealed to me through my spirit guides). Anyway, I am a light worker and work hard to keep my vibrations high, and I truly believe that any spells he may have placed on me won't affect me. I also believe I am protected, being surrounded by guardian angels and my spirit guides.

Does anyone here experienced in this stuff know if I truly am protected because I believe I am? I've sent him love and light and forgiveness energy, is this enough to keep me immune from whatever he cursed me with?
Old 05-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Enya

I would say you are doing exactly the right thing. Keep sending love and light, compassion... he'll either find it too rich for his blood and back off, or he'll understand how foolish he has been. He cannot affect you unless you allow him to, but it's a good idea to check all levels of your being. By this, I mean emotional, mental and spiritual.

Something you could do for peace of mind is to sit quietly and ask to see any cords or hooks coming from him into your aura. You may see them in your minds eye. Note what colour they are, how healthy... then decide if you want to cut them or send light to them. You can do this mentally but also call on AA Michael and your guides to help if you wish. You can use a crystal wand to cut - very effective. Seal your aura with healing light and re-inforce your intent that love, light and compassion be given to him. Do this as often as you feel necessary.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Master
Two aspects to this.
First is the Threefold Return - a basic belief. Any evil that you do will be returned threefold [likewise good]. So by wishing harm to another, he will reap harm on himself.
In my opinion, to be hexed, you have to co-operate in the hexing. If you do not wish it, you cannot be hexed !
Another reason why I think you are protected is that you are sending positive energies to him. Threefold Return remember ! That good will be returned to you Threefold also.
Am I right in thinking he is young ? It certainly sounds very juvenile and Buffy-ish behaviour.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:31 PM
Neville

Quote:
Does anyone here experienced in this stuff know if I truly am protected because I believe I am?

In my experience the accursed are accursed because the believe themselves to be accursed.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:05 PM
Lostgirl

Thats very philisophical
Old 05-04-2011, 08:08 PM
Knower

Thanks for the answers you guys, much appreciated. My guides did tell me that it is very important for me to think of him right now in very positive and high ways, that it will help him (and obviously me). I will continue to do so.

norseman, no, he is actually 34 years old.
Old 06-04-2011, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HealingLight77
Hi all, I hope this is the right forum to post this in. Mods, feel free to move it if not! Well, I have a 'friend' who has, in the past, put dark 'hexes' on people who have infuriated him. He admitted to using a spell on someone to ruin their life, and sure enough, the girl's life went downhill from there.

So... unfortunately, this friend and I got into a terrible argument that lasted all last week. No matter what I said to him, he wouldn't calm down. Anyway, the argument spiraled out of control (on his end), and I had to finally block him on multiple emails because the abuse would not end.

Then it came to my attention that he has put 'hexes' on me. (This was revealed to me through my spirit guides). Anyway, I am a light worker and work hard to keep my vibrations high, and I truly believe that any spells he may have placed on me won't affect me. I also believe I am protected, being surrounded by guardian angels and my spirit guides.

Does anyone here experienced in this stuff know if I truly am protected because I believe I am? I've sent him love and light and forgiveness energy, is this enough to keep me immune from whatever he cursed me with?
That's pretty much how it works. His intentions can only affect you if you allow them to. Focus on allowing his negative energies to flow around or through you without affecting you. Be the boulder in the middle of the stream, unmoved by the current.
Old 06-04-2011, 05:04 AM
Master
Healing light this is for you!

This might help you I saw it once in relation to this. i dont know much at all about this stuff. This might help you feel a bit better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeJVUbpF8Mg
Old 07-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Natalia

Some really good advice here

I was about to type out what Norseman wrote. Does he not know of the threefold law? Silly boy. Certainly keep yourself surrounded by protection using light and loving energy. Mirrors came to mind too, if you have a sacred place to sit and have as many mirrors as you can find placed around you, focus on his intent, ask that it be sent back without harm done unto him or you. Anything he sends out will bounce right back to him.

Good luck and love & light to you.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:47 AM
SunMist

I agree, keeping your energy in a positive place and thoughts towards him at a higher frequency will keep you from "engaging" with the hex energy. I have read in some pretty reputable books accounts of people being affected by hexes who had no idea they were placed until later. So I'd have to disagree that it's just a matter of what the hexee believes. But you have the advantage of knowing what this guy is like and the best way to diffuse it.