Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-07-2021, 11:41 AM
Deactivated Account
exit points

What does the notion of "exit points" from life mean to you?

Where did you learn/hear/read about the notion?

I'm not asking for detailed explanations, just simple answers.
Old 26-07-2021, 01:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
What does the notion of "exit points" from life mean to you?
Where did you learn/hear/read about the notion?
I'm not asking for detailed explanations, just simple answers.
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of asking the question?
Old 26-07-2021, 01:06 PM
hazada guess

Hi bobjob,from what I've learned we all have various exit points that we can take throughout our lifetime. I myself have survived 2 exit points so far.
That is all I know about it I'm afraid.
Apparently during your life plan it is discussed but as I know nothing about that and as my own incarnation was bought about suddenly, I have no experience of it.
I guess it could be that if things were too hard for you, those would be the times that you could take to transition if you wanted to, and the time was right.
But as I say I don't know much about it.I learnt through various books and websites but didn't want to mention it.
Old 26-07-2021, 01:39 PM
Administrator
It is said that we do have exit point in our life times when we can go when life becomes to much for us .
i have had three NDE never once did i see an exit point. had i have done i would'nt be here now,

Namaste
Old 26-07-2021, 02:00 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It is said that we do have exit point in our life times when we can go when
life becomes to much for us .
i have had three NDE never once did i see an exit point. had i have done i would'nt be here now.
Old 26-07-2021, 02:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of asking the question?

not at all
Old 26-07-2021, 02:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Hi bobjob,from what I've learned we all have various exit points that we can take throughout our lifetime. I myself have survived 2 exit points so far.
That is all I know about it I'm afraid.
Apparently during your life plan it is discussed but as I know nothing about that and as my own incarnation was bought about suddenly, I have no experience of it....
Just the source and one's understanding of the notion are what I'm looking for.
Old 26-07-2021, 03:26 PM
hazada guess

Well the understanding is in my post and as to the source, I don't give that out incase it's wrong but as Native spirit says, its probably true.

Have you checked out Hans Wilhelm's website *Life explained*.Excellent video's.
Old 26-07-2021, 03:36 PM
I have read this in SO many books for decades, sorry, can't rem the many authors.
All the ones we have heard of or read ourselves.

What do they mean to me? That in working out a general Blueprint with my guides...we placed points where we could leave
here or recover from the issue, deciding to stay.

I do find it amazing the phenomenon of spirit guides or guardian angels being so involved on our lives
they may make us late for something, THUS, missing an accident in an intersection...that was a 'possible plan'.
Now, that one I read years ago in, "The Disappearance of the Universe" by Gary Renard.

hazada -
Hans Wilhelm's website *Life explained* Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-07-2021, 03:42 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Well the understanding is in my post and as to the source, I don't give that out incase it's wrong but as Native spirit says, its probably true.

The source is what's key.... Anybody could say anything but should we take notice unless we're sure of the idividual's dependability?

I've probably heard much of what's thought and believed but I'm now looking for reliable information rather than ideas....