Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-03-2016, 01:56 PM
Pathfinder

Telepathic communication with aliens?

Not sure which sub forum to post this in, but I was wondering if anyone was in contact telepathically with other worldly beings?

If so, could someone ask for some information which would be currently unknown to people from this planet?
I don't mean info that can't be proven (such as where they are in the universe), but I mean an answer to technological problems, such as how to harness 'free energy' or how faster than light travel is achievable.

This would surely quash any skeptics against both telepathy and alien life.
Old 01-04-2016, 07:29 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear UncleManifestor :-)

We already went down that path and it was abused by some people. What is about to happen here will blow your mind. I don't want to ruin the surprise :-)
Old 01-04-2016, 10:48 PM
Master
I'd recommend looking up Nancy Du Tertre, a guest i heard on coast to coast am once, her site is called 'The Skeptical Psychic,' she has a book called 'How to Talk to Aliens' or something along those lines. Haven't read it myself, but she apparently worked w/ law enforcement before as a psychic helping them solve cases, so to my mind that establishes a measure of credibility.

There are interviews of her on youtube also if you search there. Found the one interview of her I heard quite fascinating.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Master
Here's a talk she did at Mufon, published on the MUFON yt ch. January 6, 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSkB6h1jfkQ 'How 2 Talk 2 An Alien'. Listening to it atm for the 1st time myself. 1st few minutes are technical difficulties, recommend skipping it forward to about 6 min. mark.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:10 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum
Here's a talk she did at Mufon, published on the MUFON yt ch. January 6, 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSkB6h1jfkQ 'How 2 Talk 2 An Alien'. Listening to it atm for the 1st time myself. 1st few minutes are technical difficulties, recommend skipping it forward to about 6 min. mark.
interesting video! thanks :-)
Old 05-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deusdrum

Thanks for the link Deusdrum! It was interesting viewing.
One thing I gather from it is that communication with other worldly beings does not give you technological knowledge. She really needs to learn how to work her laptop...

It did throw up some interesting points, along with a lot of 'buy my book' moments. I would have liked there to have been more recent evidence, rather than clips from days of old that were not investigated further.

I guess there is only so much info you can put into a single lecture though.
I would be also interested to see a true sceptic's interpretation of her findings, as she seemed more like Fox Mulder than Dana Scully.
Old 05-04-2016, 02:54 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Hello dear UncleManifestor :-)

We already went down that path and it was abused by some people. What is about to happen here will blow your mind. I don't want to ruin the surprise :-)

Hey StarChild

I don't think I am ready for the information, I have thought about how I would respond to seeing a 'being from elsewhere' and I think I would be terrified, regardless of how friendly it is.

I am open minded about it all though, I do believe that other entities exist, but I kind of need to see it for myself rather than just reading about it.

I hope my mind gets blown in a relatively gentle manner...
Old 05-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleManifestor

I hope my mind gets blown in a relatively gentle manner...
Old 05-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Master
You're welcome Fox 22! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleManifestor
Thanks for the link Deusdrum! It was interesting viewing.
One thing I gather from it is that communication with other worldly beings does not give you technological knowledge. She really needs to learn how to work her laptop...

It did throw up some interesting points, along with a lot of 'buy my book' moments. I would have liked there to have been more recent evidence, rather than clips from days of old that were not investigated further.

I guess there is only so much info you can put into a single lecture though.
I would be also interested to see a true sceptic's interpretation of her findings, as she seemed more like Fox Mulder than Dana Scully.

Yeah the technical difficulties def. stymied the flow of her presentation, remind me of my mother trying to figure out the internet, lol.

As to a true skeptic, (and how would you define a 'true' skeptic?) wouldn't it be even better to interpret the findings yourself? The "Friendship" case for instance has quite a bit or material on it if you dig around online, if those relaying the information are to be believed.

B/c essentially any other person, skeptic, "debunker", believer, relatively impartial journalist, etc. will all come with their own perspectives, disposition and subjectivity as well, it would be a case of choosing who you think or want to believe as being the most accurate or reliable.

Of course if you put more stock into what some have to say than others based on past history, prominence, reputation, perceived integrity & honesty in the field, then it would be more or less believable or not in part or in whole based on what they think, and i def. hold some researchers in higher esteem in this regard than others myself.

Really the only way to vet her sources or the cases she references is to look at the more prominent ones for yourself to determine whether they are established enough to at least say enough people believed something odd was happening- meaning multiple witnesses, police reports, news articles, etc. etc.

The other thing is, I think you can do something of a comparative analysis on linguistics in the usual cross-cultural, scholarly scientific way with material available without knowing whether all or to what degree the cases can be said to have validity, so long as a wide enough net is cast, and a big enough sample size is taken.

I have lied for my own amusement to people who've phoned take a survey. It was childish, yes; and was a marketing company not the govt. or anything, point being that if they surveyed 10,000 other people that day and only 3 other people and myself lied out of that number then it is likely they still ended up with some useful information to their purposes.

Of course there is no way to know if any of it is true, short of personal experience, but such is the state of things in ufology. Even the people I put the most faith in when it comes to this subject have got it wrong before. Maybe the disinformation some think is prevalent is sophisticated enough and has been refined to a point where the public perception of what is going on is exactly where they want it to be. Researchers, investigative journalists with the highest principles and intentions may themselves be fed what those in the know (alien or human or nature spirit or time-travelers or whoever, whatever "they" are, maybe all the above and more or none at all) wish them and others to know or publicize/publish just that which they want to get out there. Unwittingly, in other words, OR purposeful, true or not or any combination thereof.

This on top of just plain attention seeking, money grubbing, pandering to govt. authority or whichever other egotistical reasons people might easily tend towards should they become lazy or less diligent in their pursuits. Add to this delusion, overeager imagination, or an as of yet unknown, undiscovered psychological complexes or conditions that may not be established as existing but at this point in human understanding are misunderstood, misinterpreted or unacknowledged.

Certainly I hope no-one assumes I post this (the Nancy Du Tertre link) or anything else b/c i outright believe it or wish to promote it, yes some people/things strike me more favorably or believable than others, but i've been duped myself before so belief at this point in anything is reserved for what I see with my own eyes (even then prob. have my doubts!) but this i found interesting b/c of the examples of (alleged) alien writing/symbols, speech. The spoken language in particular was quite bizarre. I figure actual linguists of earth based language would be better able to gauge whether Ms. Du Tertre is onto something and interpreting the data correctly or not. Also the fact she's a psychic may make it harder to verify.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:43 AM
Newbie ;)

hi! I am new on the forums. I want to share with you, that i had some telpathic and dreams experances with them.