Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 15-10-2013, 08:53 AM
neospiritualist

Ever notice when and if things have changed?

In a religious sense this would be like God leaving the Universal DVD player on chapter repeat.

On the other hand it, at least to me, gives weight to the possibility that we are in fact in a simulated reality. And yes I will admit i am biased in my belief in the matrix mythos as fact.

I can share a few moments where I actually knew something had changed.

There was this woman I liked from church. She left to marry someone else...yadda yadda the whole sob story. I had a picture of her with me in 2007 which i ended up burning that same year. Then a few years later, at work, It all came back to me. Memories of me showing that very photo of her to my co-workers. This is just one of the more clear examples.

More recently my sister had given premature birth to mono identical twins. One of them passed away. Forward to the days before the funeral: family that i hadnt seen in a long time visited and it all went good good the most part. They left and it was the day before the funeral that I argued with my sister for being too preoccupied with engaging a troll on facebook instead of focusing on the funeral arrangements. A very unpleasant two days followed.

Then after a week or so the memory of the alternate probability emerged. I had also noticed my aunt knew or was worried about something by the stares she gave me when she visited. Everything happened the same way except for the fights not occuring the day of the reunion.

-----

This must also be a phenomena that occurs to other people besides me. Overall my own experience seems as if a very small percentage of my life has changed.

Before I get in an off topic rant: Are these slight changes of events happening because I want them to and why the hell do people even experience or become aware? The only thing I can compare this to is when a computer's memory is erased. Residual data remains. Which would imply, at least to me, that we are in a simulated world...only we are are not stuck in 1999...it is a much larger time frame.

Please share your thoughts/theories/experiences concerning this phenomena.
Old 16-10-2013, 05:23 AM
neospiritualist

Nothin? Or at least the relevance of awareness. Well once again for the how ever many times we've done this I've posted the same dead end topic.

Gravy train.
Old 17-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Super Moderator
I'm having a hard time deciphering where you are going with this line of thought. I'm sure it makes perfect sense in your head, but it's confusing as to what exactly your point or question is. It seems as if you might be saying that you are reliving a timeline or event, and maybe it happens differently? If you can break it down....or basically treat me like I'm stupid. That might help me get on the same page with you.
; )
Old 18-10-2013, 02:59 AM
Experiencer

I experience this life over and over again and will have to until we reach something momentous - or even God gets bored. I'd be fascinated to know your divinity aspects or gods or authorities - goodies and baddies.
Within Time I have dreamed matrix stuff both literally and during the day with a couple of matrix sisters as sort of spirit guides ... time to me means more than the net - it could (I think) mean the awareness of Lucifer.
In fact I once had a breakdown believing I was somehow Adolf Hitler in a sort of VR where I was monitored continually - common insane but you'll agree the lack of direction in what I call Ever (Have you ever, happy ever, life everlasting) is paranoid. At times I think in complex sublime good answers which all evaporate sooner than I can focus. I'd be fascinated by your thoughts on the temporal - does the extra time (its there somewhere) come from the future or the past, both of which are THEREFORE infinite. I could go on but hey, you're not alone and I don't think you're a baddie btw
Old 18-10-2013, 03:41 AM
Experiencer

BTW now that I'm really interested by this thread I thought I'd share some more with you.

The Matrix kids locally believe in it totally though they all have abstract elements which aren't necessarily time or confined to that. Fandangos of IQ and what could be deemed net powers (or holy spirit tho I'm not preaching) are all part and parcel, with (myself included tho never to a degree that I felt shaped by it) the computer model as a system for our reality is common enough with them.

I have seen this in Dream, a sort of binary degradation or pixellating at the edges. I can see that as something or other to do with Sacraments having net baddies involved in perception with the clearest and most natural of Dreams regarded as the Zion of reality.

I dreamed that Krishna lived in a profound short burst of time and effort (MAJOR) the Ghost in the Machine, like a philosophy of god étude in the concept modelled in that famous Freemason book. With the Spirit aspect being very existent for me and for my divinities, it is still fair to say that nothing has ever been entirely solid to suggest that we are in fact living in entirely the matrix or a grey area or what exactly the further understanding is ... get back to me, bud
Old 19-12-2013, 05:32 AM
truestudentoflife

One word. Dejavu.

Also, I have this strange thing, where I notice something is there that I didn't notice before, yet people tell me it has been there for a long while already. Don't know if it means I'm just slow, or something else??
Old 23-12-2013, 05:23 PM
Experiencer

I'll share one that's really puzzled me.

Saturday after Thanksgiving, I was invited to one of my relatives for dinner. A couple of hours after getting there, one of my nephews, got me to come outside with him. When we walked to where my car was parked, I noticed the car was right up against the partition between the two garage doors.

I did pull next to the car on the right, so, someone could park on the left of me ( no one did ), but, I never in my life would park a car like that! The bumper was touching the partition.

Steve was going to back it up, but, I had taken the keys out of the ignition, the car was in park. You cannot move the gearshift without the keys being in the ignition.

How did the car end up being three foot closer to the garage door than how I left it?

When I park my car, I ALWAYS check the front of my car, to see if I leave enough space, whether in front of a garage, or a parking lot, next to another car.

The car did not roll, it couldn't have. It was locked into park. And, I had the keys in my pocket.

I at first thought this was some kind of a paranormal event, as , a close friend of my nephew's was just buried three days before, on Thanksgiving day. He was the kind of guy who might pull a prank, even in the afterlife.

Then, I thought maybe I could be having " blackouts ". ( not the alcoholic type ), brief instances of time jumping, or what have you.

Do I believe we are living in a matrix? Anything is possible, but, still, you have to treat this as our reality. When you cut yourself, you bleed, when you run your car into another, it causes a wreck. This is our reality.
Old 13-02-2014, 08:43 AM
neospiritualist

Thanks for the replies. I'd given up on checking in.

To answer the first person that replied...when i first started developing my own theory on the Matrix i didnt have it well thought out so it just seemed like ramblings. However even now that ive laid down a solid sensible argument on another community I've come to realize that the Matrix theory is my faith and it would be wrong for me to keep pursuing or trying to convince anyone. The simulated reality topic is, unfortunately, very alienating as it forces a person to realize their entire life is a trivial farce.
Old 15-02-2014, 12:09 AM
Master
It's not simulated...you are living it..but it can be viewed as multiple timelines converging. For some reason, it seems to me that a majority either are already on what becomes the dominant timeline, but perhaps you were not and so you remember things differently...

Or else the "backmapping" of what becomes the dominant time "takes" on the consciousness of most but not all. Who knows why? Some seem more resistant to it.

What is interesting is that you remember it two ways...at first only one will seem real but eventually the second or alternate one may gain some traction.

Did any of these events happen :

-mid-January this year?
-last autumn...like mid september,
-or prior to that...perhaps anytime in the last 5 yrs....

I don't follow any organised religion or any of that...

But I have experienced knowledge of some times and places and things that I lived and recall differently than everyone else. I have also shared some experience of very minor changes with others who also noticed the same...like you and your aunt, who both realised that this was not the original memories and experiences that you both recalled.

It's interesting, and it does appear that this is a side effect of convergences in some way. I figure, you're supposed to notice...you're supposed to use that knowledge of how things can change to engage more authentically in your life. As to exactly how it all comes together, that is the exciting part of the mystery

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Master
I notice changes about once a week. About once a month there are ones that cannot be dismissed as not noticing or bad memory.

Also the changes are not always universal, about once a year I can verify that while I noticed a change, someone else acts as if there was no change. Best I can tell, the changes are supposed to ripple out and destroy any affect (or memories) of the previous way it was. Doing OBE, using magic, or doing miracles seems to greatly increase the number of noticed changes (beyond the ones you are causing). It’s as if making your own changes blocks the retroactive update to your memory/experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neospiritualist
In a religious sense this would be like God leaving the Universal DVD player on chapter repeat.
Huh? Makes no sense to me. Every time one plays a DVD it is the same…