Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-01-2018, 08:59 PM
Experiencer

Stories: The Journey Before TF Meetings

I'm interested in hearing, if anyone wants to share, your story of your journey before meeting your Twin Flame in physical dimension.

Did you meet your TF before or after knowing what a Twin Flame is?

Did you sense something was coming? If so, how did you seek it?

What did you find before meeting your TF?

Last edited by aimtobe : 18-01-2018 at 12:25 AM.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:22 PM
Master
I first heard of the concept in 2009 during a workshop. I then bought a book on the subject, written by the woman who runs the spiritual centre at which I did that workshop.
I couldn't really grasp it all at the time, but I thought she didn't really know what she was talking about (either) in that book cos it all seemed so odd, illogical. I put the book in the bookcase and never looked at it again, and forgot about the whole subject too.

Then I met him in 2016, still didn't think of TFs until someone on my own spiritual forum asked something about Twin Flames. Still didn't think of him and me, but I wanted to be able to join the discussion, so I read up on it as I really couldn't remember what it was all about.
Then I found this list of signs online and that's when my jaw dropped. Each sign I read it dropped further, not literally thank goodness, haha, and all I could think was "You have got to be kidding me?!?!"
Each sign was applicable. That's when it dawned on me that we were likely TFs and it explained a lot too!
I read more about it, and the more I read, the more convinced I became we were indeed TFs. I got all the confirmation I needed shortly thereafter. Several times actually.

So yes, technically speaking I knew what TFs were, but I wasn't busy with it at all, nor had I been for years, when I met him. Which also means I wasn't looking for my TF. Heck, I wasn't even looking for a partner!
We have been involved for almost a year and a half. He broke up with me last November.

Last edited by FairyCrystal : 18-01-2018 at 01:10 AM.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:18 AM
traceyacey12

Prior to meeting my twin flame, I was unfulfilled and considered myself a sort of failure, although many people wouldn't have thought that was the case. I never formed real relationships with people and I was just a sort of observer in my own life, meaning I wasn't emotionally involved or invested in it. I spent years while in college and the years that followed trying to figure out what was wrong with me as I felt that reaching my 20s meant I had to have my life together and know myself by then. By many people's standards, I was an accomplished young person -- I was from an immigrant family, considered a good person and a graduate of a well regarded school in the US with scholarships and aid paying for me to pursue a career path where I would be a sort of trailblazer. But, I was wildly unfulfilled. There are a lot of intricacies that I am myself trying to figure out now but eventually I had a psychotic break (I'm thinking this could have resulted from kundalini activity, but I could be wrong), had anhedonia set in for a few years that delayed my path to success in my career path and met my twin flame during the latter part of 2015 at a place where I never thought I would meet a romantic partner and that place was related to my career. It took a little more than a year after we met to figure out we were twin flames, having learned of the concept through a psychic that told me a guy I couldn't stop thinking about for the life of me was (erroneously) my twin flame. Today I think he was my karmic partner as meeting him caused financial and emotional havoc in my life but I guess also allowed me to learn important lessons before meeting my twin flame. Anyway, back to my twin flame, I waited almost a year before I told him we were twin flames as I wasn't sure myself if this was true but learning of his marriage a few days before it happened forced me to finally talk about it to him. What followed was a sort of angry email from me saying that we are connected at the soul level and that it is messing with my life. He then told me he didn't feel the same way (I'm assuming its because he then himself became angry because I'm pretty convinced we are indeed TFs) and we are now in separation. That's the story in nutshell.

ADDITION: Did I sense it? As far a sensing a twin flame was coming, no I didn't sense that. But a few weeks before meeting him, I had my first experience with a psychic in the street and actually felt a calm, reassuring energy when I interviewed for the place where we met. Today, I feel like this destined experience allowed me to ace the interview and to join the place where he was
Old 18-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Experiencer

I was about half-way through college when I met my TF. I was lonely, homesick, and felt like I had no friends as the girls I was living with at the time all hated me. My long-term long distance boyfriend had broken up with me multiple times, and I was finally done with him for the last time. (In retrospect, I think I needed to meet him and have the experience despite it being a nasty mess.) I thought to myself more than once, "God, if you're there, help me. Show me the way. Give me someone to help me." Anyway, one night I just cried for hours because I was so desperate to get out of my current situation. The next day, I was hired on the spot for a part-time job. My first day on the job, he was the first person I met in the office. Meeting him for the first time literally took my breath away. He was nothing like the normal guys I was drawn to. Different culture, different looks, different interests, way too old. I thought it was just a silly crush of insane intensity because at the time I didn't know what a TF was. We worked together for two years. As we got to know each other, our connection only grew stronger. He knew my emotions before I spoke, knew what my plans were for the night before I announced them...in retrospect, he was definitely the wiser, more mature soul. Being in a room with him would completely remove any negative feelings from the day and when our fingers would touch, the feeling was indescribable. But, I didn't understand. I was scared. So when he tried to move forward, I ran right into the proverbial and literal arms of another who knew us both, but was safer. He liked me, but it wasn't bogged down with as much drama. I thought I would get over my TF, but months later, the other guy was gone, and my attachment to my TF remained. Closing our connection could only last so long. We were never able to be together romantically because some changes in our workplace made it very difficult. He arranged a whole solution to put us in a better place where we could openly be together, but ultimately, I had to choose between him and my future career. I didn't have a very positive self image and didn't understand what he saw in me because he was so far our of my league, so I left. I always thought I would go back to him, but then I realized it would be years before I could return and figured there was no way he'd wait for me. I moved on, ran into him only to discover he hadn't fully moved on, broke his heart, he moved on, and yet we still keep the connection. And that's that. I hope to see him in the 3d world again someday, but the reality is, I'm not sure it will happen this lifetime. Sometimes I think maybe it's possible because the energies are so strong, but the next day, I doubt it all over again. This TF journey sure is a crazy one.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:52 AM
Experiencer

Thank you all for replying and sharing your stories. They are very special encounters, I can tell. I've been reading all the entries and think i need to elaborate on my previous inquiry.

Was there a moment when you sensed something new or different or magnificent was coming?

What did you know, if anything, about this other person prior to meeting them?
Old 18-01-2018, 01:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
Thank you all for replying and sharing your stories. They are very special encounters, I can tell. I've been reading all the entries and think i need to elaborate on my previous inquiry.

Was there a moment when you sensed something new or different or magnificent was coming?

I wonder what's your story - if you have one too?

Mine is long haha... too long for here - although it is pretty old hat by these forums standards, 12 years in fact, only now is my life is getting back to a new kind of normal!
Old 18-01-2018, 02:42 AM
traceyacey12

Quote:

I didn't know anything about him before we met -- when I was about 6-7 years old I would get this one vision of a curvy woman in front of bushes of flowers that then expanded to include a male energy next to her but when I would try to see who this person was I couldn't see anyone. At first the vision was just a curvy woman, but after having the vision a couple of times, I had a feeling it was me and that's when I got curious about who was next to her if anyone. But I didn't get anything else. I also didn't see what the woman's face was like either. I guess a lot of details would have freaked me out at the time?

I get the feeling my purpose might surround American identity because I was attracted to songs like the Star-Spangled Banner and the song that.says something about "from sea to shining sea" (Atlantic Ocean to Pacific Ocean) when I was very young. Coincidentally I am from East Coast in the US and he is from the West Coast. So I guess I had clues throughout my life (there are other things as well as the ones I have mentioned) but I didn't think anything of them up until recently -- they just seem like random events in my life.
Old 18-01-2018, 02:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I wonder what's your story - if you have one too?

Mine is long haha... too long for here - although it is pretty old hat by these forums standards, 12 years in fact, only now is my life is getting back to a new kind of normal!

Not yet, my friend.

I have some feelings. I'm wondering what they are. Don't worry, I'm doing my fair bit of soul-searching while I stay attended on this forum (and other places) seeking what it could be. I wish I had a story to tell you, but I'm not even sure my story belongs to the TF phenomenon. Still learning, and I think hearing others' stories helps decipher some stuff in me.

Feel free to message me your story and I can read it when I get a chance.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:25 AM
Master

Quote:
I'm interested in hearing, if anyone wants to share, your story of your journey before meeting your Twin Flame in physical dimension.

Did you meet your TF before or after knowing what a Twin Flame is?

Did you sense something was coming? If so, how did you seek it?

What did you find before meeting your TF?

I had a hard childhood. Harsh lessons. And then one day I was weighing whether to just get happied up or go on... and when I chose to go on instead of getting happied up I immediately met my TF. But I didn't know about TFs until many many years later (I didn't actually find out until I found myself on this board a few years ago) and had a lot of resistance to her at the time... because after all I had decided not to get happied up and instead go on. And that was also the only peaceful period of my life, I really didn't want to rock the boat. But I was making my usual mistakes too, which I didn't realize until much, much later.

I didn't really find anything before meeting my TF, most of the things I found came later.

As far as what I knew... I had a vision of someone once sometime before we met, two pictures of her. Once before, once much later. The second one never came to pass... and probably won't.

As far as trying to reach a TF it isn't for the faint of heart. But in my view the attempt can be incredibly rewarding...
Old 18-01-2018, 03:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:

I did not know ahead of time. There was no sense of, oh, something big is going to happen. It just did, when I least expected it. I literally walked through that door one day and bam, he was there. But, then, I didn't really know what a TF was, so it's not like I was searching my lucid dreams for signs or anything. The closest I could come was dreams after we met, mostly about his family or a dream where we were walking side by side in a futuristic garden surrounding a white building where we both worked. That was a great dream. I apologized for something bad I did and he just walked beside me, his arm touching my arm, an enigmatic smile on his face. People looked at us as we walked by and smiled in acceptance. When I woke up, I could literally feel the imprint of his arm on me. Even though it was after we met, that was really what made me realize, oh, this one is special.

I'm curious as to your story. Even if you aren't sure you have one, sometimes talking about your ideas can help formulate an understanding.