Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-01-2018, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
lol I love that emerald :)

thats a brilliant way to describe it all. The hat stand and making space for more of what serves you. I really enjoyed reading your post.

you're someone i could sit down with for hours and discuss the above. I'm so with you there i'm wondering if you're another me lol. so much more than what we can perceive. it blows my mind. I love it and the sense of freedom i feel is bliss when i expand beyond this dimension.

Ah... but yours and Ghost - Riders contributions have illuminated the greater freedom within me...to step into this energy
Just as I was struggling to release the last grips of attachment - yet another boundary to myself... my soul - and then I get a glimpse of it here and a reminder of what my soul was pointing me towards... getting more of a taste of who I am - and a feel of what I am - and how I can relish in that.

It is an honour to experience soul to soul connections - but by the nature of true love... there is nothing more wonderful than a bird which is free... not confined behind the bars we build around it.

My sister had a Magpie as a friend when she was 4. She fed it each day by hand. She had a little toy telephone which she held up to it's beak and it would sing into the toy phone reciever. Every day it would visit her... sing into the phone and eat out of her hand...yet it was always free to come and go - as it choose - they had the sweetest connection for a timeuntil one day Maggie no longer visited ... it went off to fulfill it's magpie life - just as was intended to.

The memories of love mine, yours, Ghosts effect us on every level of our existance - but each experience itself is fleeting. What remains is eternal...

Why doesn't Disney write about that? Perhaps a story about little Maggie and a little girl who were friends?
Old 21-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
The memories of love mine, yours, Ghosts effect us on every level of our existance - but each experience itself is fleeting. What remains is eternal...

Why doesn't Disney write about that?

Why can't Ariel and Eric be the same souls as Donald and Daisy, just reincarnated into another movie with a different form and character?

Just a silly thought.
Old 21-01-2018, 11:10 PM
Deactivated Account
LOL...

I might need to watch that movie after a light beer.

I just barely tolerated that movie Cloud Atlas haha... too much thinking

Perhaps I should just go back to Finding Nemo... unless by some sick plot twist we find out that Nemo and Dory are the same fishy characters in two different fishy bodies... oh I could cry!! I've ruined movies lol!
Old 21-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Master

'what do you mean you can't interact as much with me anymore!?!?'

'my throat chakra is blocked!'

thanks Emerald <3 love that magpi story, i like how you see the world.
Old 22-01-2018, 01:57 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
yes definitely. what you said about your twin flame coming in your life when nothing else would get you out of your sort of rut also makes a lot of sense

Funny thing is I thought I was in a wonderful place. Spiritually. Emotionally. Thought I had my path before me and I was ready to take on the world. Especially after feeling I had been through and come out of my rock bottom. We often tease each other... careful what you wish for.
Old 22-01-2018, 05:23 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I admire your use of words, the way you write. It's quite beautiful. Sadly, i feel ashamed to type this. I felt judged by him, I judged him. this was our last parting. it was judgmental on both sides. Last March. He didn't feel his usual self when he returned after a year of being away. Something seemed different. he seemed edgy, distant, moodier than usual and sarcastic with his wit. I wish i could type lovely things like some of you. but it wasn't lovely. it was embarassing, humiliating, and hurtful. Yet i look beyond it and see it as ego defense because of unhealed wounds.

Inika, wow thank you!! I appreciate the compliment.

Also, (((HUGS))) for the Ouch!!! I wish for you and SC to part from each other on a sweeter note. Even if only energetically if it hasn't happened yet. I am glad you can see beyond to make meaningful use of it. It can be enough to just feel the hurt of it, digest it, and love yourself through it. Loving yourself for allowing yourself to be vulnerable. There is courage in that. A lot!!!!

There is also courage, strength, and authenticity in recognizing your own judgments. Just to see it and name it for what it is. Maybe there is some kind of desire for control in the judgements to think on. I don't know the details obviously but I wonder if the judgement you felt from SC is actually your own judgement of self finding a pathway to reach you deeply. Exposing the parts that you don't accept about yourself yet or view with compassion. I say this because his judgment of you hurt deeply rather than viewing/understanding that his projected judgment was his own lashing out and self judgement... That's what I found to be true for me... and in my relationships.

I don't know about you but I have/had a lot of ugly that was hidden and camouflaged deep inside. "NO, not me... I'm sweet and honest and wouldn't hurt anyone..." I spent a long time in deep, deep judgement and victim mentality. also feeling judged and dismissed for some years with my husband. Our life circumstances and choices brought it to the surface in earlier chapters. Eventually, the gift of it shown after grinding and buffing through the hurt, the anger, the hate...(me hate, no way!!!) ownership of my imperfect layers to help me release and let go of my own imprisonment and punishment. Cuz that is what it was...

I am still working on judgment to some degree, I look for it, but I know or believe we are all doing the best we can with what we got, now. Myself included. It gets easier... And maybe knowing that about myself and those around me helps me to now add a little more levity and joy to situations that maybe may look all wrong to others. to not take it so seriously... heck my husband would probably say i can use some more work on taking things less seriously for sure

With SC I'd actually say the joy and non-judgement comes from full-heartedly being open to being humiliated, hurt, and embarrassed in a crazy kind of way like I've never been before ~ knowing I can and will pick up the pieces... (eventually after I cry it out.) and it will make me stronger in just the right places.

P.S. I love the pic!!!!
Old 22-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
If twin flames were meant to be a relationship of romance or marriage, it wouldn't come to you while you're in a monogamous, committed relationship. Think about it.

That isn't to imply the opposite though - that if you are single and your twin comes along, they will be your true love for romance and marriage. That would be a false assumption.

I think the challenge for each "couple" is to analyze/discover what that relationship is there for in their life. Isn't spiritual life just a bunch of chasing after mystery anyhow?
It comes to you when your soul is ready for it. And whether your soul is has nothing whatsoever to do with you being in a committed relationship or not.
All relationships you have had help you to get ready as a soul, either this life or a next life.

One Tf couple I know... they met when she was pregnant of her 4th by her husband. But she and her TF clicked and there wasn't anything anyone could do about it. You could just tell they had this special connection, from the word go.
They didn't act upon it, she was married after all, and in her last semester of pregnancy. But they couldn't let each other go either.
They fell out, got back in touch, fell out again, got back in touch. If memory serves, this lasted for 2, 3 years. Maybe even 4 or 5. Somewhere during that time she and her husband ended their relationship.
She and her TF had an incredibly rough ride for years, in and out, in and out, and lots of pain. Couldn't be together, couldn't be apart.
Then finally after all those years he moved in with her, started his own business there.
Last year they had a baby together and they are the happiest couple you have ever seen. Everyone beams, her children by her ex husband are totally happy as well. If there's one couple that will never ever part again it's them.
Was it an easy ride? Heck no! What they went through, you truly have to be ready for that otherwise you cannot handle it.
And I think that's where most people choose to not enter that scenario, because it isn't without pain. The Soul may be ready, but as a human you have free will.
Old 22-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Experiencer

That makes me curious about something - if twin flames have a baby, does their existence merge together into the child. Will the twin flame reincarnation cycle be stopped?