Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2022, 06:06 PM
Newbie ;)

You Are the Universe

Sharing this most beautiful Meditation with you all. It is available in video and transcript. Enjoy! You will be able to find this in video on imzaia world, Session 326. Let me know if you need help finding it.

❤️❤️❤️

I want to take this moment to welcome everyone that is here in this room right now with us, not only those that are sitting here, but also everyone else that is connecting to this recording, to this moment of meditation – welcome to all of you.

Before we go into this meditation, take a moment, connect hearts together, connect spaces together. No matter where we are on this planet right now, we are one, we are together, we are unified.

Get comfortable any which way you feel, whether you want to lie down, sit up on a chair, go into a yoga position that makes you feel relaxed – whatever you like to do.

When you are there, we can begin.

Breathe…. breathe…

Breathe in life force energy. Breathe out all of your thoughts, your emotions, your fears. Breathe in beingness. Breathe in all that you are. With every in-breath that you take, state inside of your own being the simple words:

I AM… I AM…

With every out-breath add internal attributes. These are love, joy, freedom, truth, and life.

I AM … Love.

I AM … Joy.

I AM … Freedom.

I AM … Truth.

I AM … Life.

Keep breathing life force energy of the I AM. Breathe out love. Breathe out joy. Breathe out freedom. Breathe out truth. Breathe out life.

As we sit here, taking in the energy of the ancient lands of Lemuria and the ancient lands of Atlantis, I invite you to settle yourself into whatever vibration you took into this meditation with you. There is no judgement to any stress, negativity, busyness, or thoughts that you brought into this meditation with you. Let that all be with you in this moment. Observe it. Recognize that you are the creator of these energies and that all things that happen to you are generated by you.

So, settle into your own essence. What is your body trying to tell you in this moment? What is your mind telling you in this moment? What are those whispers in your soul? What is that song inside of your heart?

Let it emerge… emerge… emerge.

Continue to breathe in life force energy as we will start to take our focus into the very essence that generates everything about you: your cellular structure, the electricity that rages through your body and keeps your total whole connected, the blood running through your veins.

All of these things, including the non physical aspects of yourself, are generated merely by a simple system that we like to call the kakra system: a tri-solar star system, wherein three solar vessels orbit around one another at the core of the torus field that you are. The orbit of these stars are established via your breath, the breath that triggers the heartbeat.

[ Lemurian Chant: Names of the Heart Kakra ]

The heart kakra: the center of your beingness, a galactic sun of the galaxy that is you, is hidden deep within your chest.

Focus now on the area that is your chest, which goes all the way from right underneath your throat down towards the solar plexus.

Envision a disc of light right there. It does not matter the initial color of this light. It is whatever you are emitting right now. Focus on the heart kakra and breathe in I AM and breathe out Love.

I AM … Love.

I AM … Love.

Breath is an inter-dimensional vessel, much like the water in your system. It connects you to your eternal whole, your eternal self. It connects everything that is outside of you, or that at least appears to be outside of you, to deep within and it brings the power of that which exists deep within and shares it with all that exists outside. This is the power of your breath.

With every breath, you take in the total energy of all beings connecting to this meditation right now.

Trust your heart to be able to filter out those things that do not serve you as they come in to neutralize them and allow these things to flow out into the universe.

Keep making this connection and notice how, from your heart kakra, a glow starts to emerge. With every breath it becomes bigger, more present, more powerful.

See the disc that we activated earlier move into the third dimension, becoming a sphere, becoming a sun, and notice now how the light, how the glow emerging from it is made up of hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of individual rays, individual connections to everything that you are and to all of those that are these things with you. This connection is eternal. This connection is forever. It is the web of self, the geometric make-up of your DNA that is always present. It is active whether you pay attention to it or not.

Allow a place to emerge in your mind where the activity of your heart kakra will forever be actively monitored, with conscious awareness.

These are the many vectors, the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of vectors that are available to you right now – infinite lines between two points that have no distance between them, offering their trajectories up to you.

Allow now your heart kakra solar sphere to separate into millions of tiny versions of itself and allow them to travel the vectors towards all of these different parts of you throughout all of time and space on your out-breath, and with every in-breath allow these minuscule suns to come back and form your heart kakra once again. This is the in-breath and the out breath of the sun that you are.

Notice the stillness of this heart kakra. Notice the perfection of this system that is you.

Unlike your finite chakra system, the kakra system cannot be hacked, invaded in any way. There is sovereignty here.

So, release any fears of being used or fed upon.

Just focus on the heart kakra and allow it to do its job.

You feel this sphere becoming bigger… bigger… reaching now beyond the limitations of your physical body, becoming large enough to house the very essence of you, and sit down in the center of your heart, the center of All Things.

As this process continues you will notice that the two further points of your kakra system, the one at the heart of the pineal gland, the head kakra, and the one at the very bottom of your essence, the belly kakra, form two pyramids, which may initially only appear as triangles in the second dimension – the one in the head kakra with its tip pointing down towards the heart, the one in the belly kakra with its tip pointing upward towards the heart – and allow these expressions of geometry to move with you in[to] the third dimension and form the three-dimensional pyramid, which with each breath we slowly allow to descend and rise up into the heart kakra.

Take your time to allow both tips of the pyramid to come closer and closer together… closer and closer… until they meet in the center of your heart, the center of your chest, and let the torus unfold… and allow the torus field that you are to release its geometries inside of your system and witness the Mer-Ka-Ba being born.

[ Lemurian & Atlantean Chanting ]

From within the heart of the Mer-Ka-Ba, which is the center of your chest, which is the heart kakra, observe now your solar sphere, in which you are sitting in the macro cosmos and at the same time within the micro cosmos of your being, splitting off. Two extra suns are born. One moving up into the head, one moving down into the belly.

Notice how with each and every one of your breaths these three points seemingly swap position, constantly moving in and out of one another without ever noticeably leaving the central points where they are to be found: your heart, your head, your belly.

As these movements start to occur, unnoticeable yet present, observe the Mer-Ka-Ba that surrounds you. Observe its stillness. Observe its quartz crystal quality. Observe its clarity.

And through it on all of its triangular walls, beloved ones, observe the universe.

From this space you are witness to every star being born, every planet being formed, every life form being molded and infused with life force. That which you observe now is happening in this very moment all around you in the universe.

“But where,” I ask, “is this universe? Where do these stars, these planets, these life forms and this life force truly exist?”

To find this answer, easily hidden within you, allow now for your Mer-Ka-Ba to shrink.

Continue to breathe as the walls of your Mer-Ka-Ba seemingly become too small to contain your physical vessel, but with enough trust and with enough breath you can allow this Mer-Ka-Ba, as it shrinks into your hear space, to slowly turn your essence and everything you are inside out.

Even though the walls of your Mer-Ka-Ba seemingly become too small, with enough trust and with enough breath you can allow this Mer-Ka-Ba, as it shrinks into your heart space, to slowly turn your essence and everything that you are inside out. Where you once were the micro, you are now the macro.

Observe the trillions of galaxies that you are made up of and within them the uncountable suns being born.

With every in-breath circling those suns, the uncountable planets, and on those planets the uncountable forms of life, all infused by your essence, your life force.

Observe that which is your creation.

Feel how each of these forms that you find generate together with you the inter- creational relationship.

I am your creator. You are my creator.

I am your creation. You are my creation.

I am your creator. You are my creator.

I am your creation. You are my creation.

Allow this rhythm to move through you, through the tri-solar system that exists at the core of your beingness and that we call the kakra system.

Observe the sounds around you.

Observe the noises around you, wherever you are. And also, to these life forms — for everything that has ever been created in the universe, no matter if it lasts for only a few seconds; even sound is a life form — acknowledge that you are its creator and it is your creator. And you are its creation, and it is your creation.

From within this space, remain with the self for as long as you deem necessary and slowly allow yourself to emerge from these three kakra points, now a sovereign creation, now a sovereign being with flowing around you an active torus field, the geometry of which manifests as the active Mer-Ka-Ba that has taken you from the micro of your creation to the macro of you, the creator.

Stay with these thoughts.

Stay with these fields until next time we meet and will continue this journey.

[ Lemurian & Atlantean Chanting ]

Eja’i, oja’i.

This is Da Pah Kwan Yin San, speaking from the essence of the love that you are.

Namaste.
Old 21-02-2022, 12:30 AM
Master
This is fantastic, Amy, thanks for sharing The link to the guided meditation can be found below, for anyone who's interested:

https://imzaia.world/the-study-of-vi...s/session-326/
Old 21-02-2022, 06:59 AM
Master
Amy,
thanks for sharing.

A Merkabah meditation by none other than Kwan Yin.

Looks like you put a lot of work in to this. Thanks.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-02-2022, 07:29 AM
Master
Superb!
Old 21-02-2022, 02:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi you all ❤️

I am so glad that you all liked it so much! Thank you very much for adding the link to the video!

❤️����❤️
Old 21-02-2022, 03:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Makai
I am so glad that you all liked it so much! Thank you very much for adding the link to the video!
You're very welcome
Old 22-02-2022, 09:15 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Well... I was told "You are the universe. You don't remember. What's a person to do?" during a particularly fruitful sitting.

That last part is interesting because it's not really about doing but undoing and I think that's the most challenging thing to overcome.
Closed Thread