Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-02-2022, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
@ ThatMan … thank you! What you have said is ‘love in love with love for love alone’. Now, as I mentioned, I have been graced to be in His presence but the facilitation is not replicable at will. Whose will?

Love is just one choice away, the choice to let go and embrace that which is for one can not serve two masters... there will always be some kind of friction.. which in turn causes emotional distress. I know this because I've been observing myself for years now.

You have said it right, I like the way you put it!!
Old 01-02-2022, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivLok
In short , the experience of God’s affection is too personal to explain.

My experiences do not even come close to what you have experienced, that's really amazing!!!! I share everything here so that people can learn and know more so that eventually more and more people reach within, I hope to hear more from you!
Old 01-02-2022, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Many thanks ThatMan for your post and the answer to your question is yes indeed I have stepped outside of our normal reality many times over these past four decades. vanished from the face of this Earth??
I've read some of your experiences here and it was eye opening for me so that I know I can reach even further and further for people like you have already ascended really high.

I suppose you would have been gone for I too have come close to the midnight hour of my life, the final hour but when I was right there I thought about my family, in fact, I saw my family and I did not want them to experience this kind of pain so I came back even though I was told that my time on Earth is over and that I am about to go to Paradise. I actually visited many planes of existence and I saw people living there just like we live here, people from all times of history. I saw a man with a cowboy hat and he saluted me with that particular salute, he was like a ranger for he had all those clothes and his gun but it was more like a projection, amazing!!! Once I played football with my heavenly friends, I was having and out of body experience and I came to this town and I saw them playing football. I went right away and I knew they were waiting for me.

Sometimes I really wish to go there for the love is beyond words... anyone who has experienced this love know and does want to come back, ever, hence those NDEs who did not want to come back. But then again I remember that I am already there... for Home is here, everywhere...
Old 02-02-2022, 08:03 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
anyone who has experienced this love know and does want to come back
That's a beautiful experience, thanks for sharing.
But I find the aftertaste is ... bitter.
Where is love: just before you sleep, just before you die.
This is your experience, I believe you.

But love is everywhere, in the Now!
Every day is a new day!
Come up, get up, you've nothing to lose ;)