Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Music

Old 31-07-2013, 10:52 PM
Master
Thoughts on RapMetal ?

oh yeah it's about that time bringing two worlds togeather. peace and keep it funky yall.

my first song wa hearing run dmc and arrow smith do the classic walk this way. (sigh wish I was born in the early 80s. ) It never really dawned on me that there are more artist who do this type of music. I don't hate rock music not all. okay I'm not found of scremo type music . But I do enjoy indie/alternative sub geners. RapMetal the gener consist of rapping vocals the electric guitar and drums and bass. also here are some of my favorite bands: Coldplay, the Fray, Linkin park ,(red redemption) Goo-goo dolls, Imagine Dragons, Fiction Plane,

rapmetal artits

B-Real
Biohazard
Clawfinger
Cypress Hill
Downset
Faith No More
Hollywood Undead
Kid Rock
Limp Bizkit
Methods of Mayhem
P.O.D.
Rage Against the Machine
Saliva
Sen Dog
Stuck Mojo
Senser
Urban Dance Squad

source Wikipedia
Old 07-08-2013, 11:25 AM
Master
this is good rapmetal track

Senser_Age of Panic http://youtu.be/ZpRLWNSIIPQ (oh i see senser are on the list)

i remember when ice t's bodycount come out...one of the first rapmetal productions.

i used to love "walk this way"...classic.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 07-08-2013, 01:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
this is good rapmetal track

Senser_Age of Panic http://youtu.be/ZpRLWNSIIPQ (oh i see senser are on the list)

i remember when ice t's bodycount come out...one of the first rapmetal productions.

i used to love "walk this way"...classic.

I never heard of senser Age of panic I will have to check out on youtube. and you are right walk this way is classic.