Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-06-2017, 12:47 AM
Same Sex twin flame27

Soul connections with someone who doesn't know you exist.

If you have a soul connection with someone who doesn't even know you exist, can they still feel it? How is that possible?
Old 22-06-2017, 04:17 AM
Experiencer

Maybe they are dealing with issues. Could be anything.
Old 22-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Master
Whether they consciously feel it likely depends on how far they come in their growth.
It is possible because it is a soul connection, not a personal connection. Your soul knows who you really are, what your connections are and what your goal is this life. On a personal level you may not know. The soul does though.
Old 22-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Whether they consciously feel it likely depends on how far they come in their growth.
It is possible because it is a soul connection, not a personal connection. Your soul knows who you really are, what your connections are and what your goal is this life. On a personal level you may not know. The soul does though.

I wonder if the universe has it's ways of revealing who that person is. Dreams? Signs? What does a personal connection feel like anyway? What do you mean exactly?
Old 22-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
Maybe they are dealing with issues. Could be anything.

Yeah could be. But they can still feel it though right?
Old 22-06-2017, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same Sex twin flame27
Yeah could be. But they can still feel it though right?
If it's a true soul connection I would say yes. In my opinion, they will probably think back to you like "who was THAT?" Lol
Old 22-06-2017, 03:48 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
If it's a true soul connection I would say yes. In my opinion, they will probably think back to you like "who was THAT?" Lol

But what if they feel it and it's their first time running into you? I wonder if they lock eyes the very first time they see you.
Old 23-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
But what if they feel it and it's their first time running into you? I wonder if they lock eyes the very first time they see you.
Lol you're so cute. It depends on the person really and the impression left.
Old 23-06-2017, 07:41 PM
Master
Quote:

I've run across some soul connections over the years who I had never met before....the feeling of being connected somehow was instantaneous for both of us and made us both very curious about the other at first meeting.

My wife of 25 years started out this way....

The first time I ever saw her I felt it immediately....I just couldn't stop looking at her and wondering about her.....she was such a beautiful woman....but her looks were not the cause of my intense curiosity....I just felt something I could not explain.....and later on she confirmed feeling the same way

We were both married to other people at that time so nothing became of it for a number of years..........but the attraction never went away....

And some years later when both our miserable first marriages were over....we got together and have never parted since....I often wonder if we are not twin flames because things are sometimes hard...but a good hard.......and I can't really explain that!
We have learned and grown so much with each other

When you meet one of these connections you will both know.....conversation will come easily...it will be like you just fit and understand each other

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 28-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Guide

Think of an imaginary friend. A person might perceive a presence, an essence, an energy... not like a ghost but like something abstract that makes the spirit feel at home. Then, years later, they meet a Real person who reminds them of that feeling...
it is possible in my opinion, but only for those people who have a Poet inside.