Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2017, 05:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Twin Flame vs Soul Mate

Hi everyone

I don't know too much about twin flames..but what id to know is what if u have a soul mate and a twin flame in ur life.. But ur with ur soul mate but forces keep trying to pull u towards ur twin flame and also away from the twin flame.
Old 21-06-2017, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Logic and reason pulls you away from both so-called twin flames and soulmates. You're better off believing in Santa Claus even though we know he isn't real.
Old 21-06-2017, 05:52 PM
Master
Difference is that you got hundreds, thousands of soulmates and only 1 Twin Flame in this lifetime here on Earth.
A TF connection is much higher in vibration and has a totally different purpose.
Soulmates can be anyone, colleagues, kids, siblings, other family, friends. These almost always are soulmates. They can of course also be your partner and you can live happily ever after with them.

Your soulmates can be of both genders, whereas your TF is the of the energy you are not. Meaning if you're a hetero woman, your TF is a hetero man. If you're a lesbian woman carrying mostly feminine energy, your TF is a lesbian woman carrying mostly masculine energy.
Thus 1 TF always carries the masculine, the other the feminine energies.
Old 21-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the replies.. is it normal to be scared of the twin flame connection because it can bring great pleasure but also great pain.. because of the intensity of it?
Old 21-06-2017, 07:54 PM
Master
Yes. That's one of the big struggles of most TFs. But you got to remember it is a healing process. And if that scares you, what you basically fear is facing your own shadow work and your own wounding and limiting beliefs etc etc.
Meaning if you are ready, i.e. have the courage to face these things, you will come out more whole and closer to who you really are without so much baggage.
And yes, that can be pretty freaky. That's why you get this "runner & Chaser" thing you read about. Running from the connection because it's too overwhelming (still). The other chasing out of fear of losing the runner TF, which is usually an indication of co-dependency.

It is okay though. You cannot force yourself to be ready to take on this journey. Things take time, and if you need time, that's just okay. Like Abraham Hicks says; where you are on your path is just right. You are exactly where you are supposed to be.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

That's very good advice.. So I'm assuming this is my TF ... But how do I exactly know.. Doesn't matter what i do.. in drawn back by some crazy force.. But I'm afraid to dive in ....does that sound like a TF?
Old 21-06-2017, 09:19 PM
Suspended
Master
Telepathy

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...36#post1601836
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EasterBunny.jpg (98.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg SuperFriends.jpg (59.0 KB, 8 views)
Old 21-06-2017, 09:45 PM
Master
I've posted a number of great links on the subject material here on the forums: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=112440

Just added a few to them that I came across last night.
If you don't know much about the whole concept yet, I really recommend the first links of the first posting in that thread.

Old 21-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Difference is that you got hundreds, thousands of soulmates and only 1 Twin Flame in this lifetime here on Earth.
A TF connection is much higher in vibration and has a totally different purpose.
Soulmates can be anyone, colleagues, kids, siblings, other family, friends. These almost always are soulmates. They can of course also be your partner and you can live happily ever after with them.

Your soulmates can be of both genders, whereas your TF is the of the energy you are not. Meaning if you're a hetero woman, your TF is a hetero man. If you're a lesbian woman carrying mostly feminine energy, your TF is a lesbian woman carrying mostly masculine energy.
Thus 1 TF always carries the masculine, the other the feminine energies.
What's the difference between soulmates and psychic cords? I seem to run into a lot of people who think they're my soulmate. I think I'm just prone to psychic cording, so I don't see those people as meaningful. But could I just have a lot of soulmates? A lot of those people are stalkerish as well. Why do I attract so many stalkers?
Old 21-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Master
If those are ppl who are negative or of lower vibration or simply unwanted you usually are too open. Like a light attracting moths in the dark. Learn to shield yourself and your aura, and grounding too.