Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2017, 11:47 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If those are ppl who are negative or of lower vibration or simply unwanted you usually are too open. Like a light attracting moths in the dark. Learn to shield yourself and your aura, and grounding too.
I really need to shield myself. Even online. I don't know if they're lower vibration, but a lot of these guys are atheists and skeptics. It's like anything remotely spiritual to them is extremely significant.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Difference is that you got hundreds, thousands of soulmates and only 1 Twin Flame in this lifetime here on Earth.
A TF connection is much higher in vibration and has a totally different purpose.
Soulmates can be anyone, colleagues, kids, siblings, other family, friends. These almost always are soulmates. They can of course also be your partner and you can live happily ever after with them.

Your soulmates can be of both genders, whereas your TF is the of the energy you are not. Meaning if you're a hetero woman, your TF is a hetero man. If you're a lesbian woman carrying mostly feminine energy, your TF is a lesbian woman carrying mostly masculine energy.
Thus 1 TF always carries the masculine, the other the feminine energies.

Quote:
If those are ppl who are negative or of lower vibration or simply unwanted you usually are too open. Like a light attracting moths in the dark. Learn to shield yourself and your aura, and grounding too.
Thanks FairyCrystal. We also have our Karmic soulsmates too. I try not to dwell on the terms and definitions too much. I know that it's not yet my time to meet my soul connection because I'm still working on myself.
Old 22-06-2017, 01:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
I really need to shield myself. Even online. I don't know if they're lower vibration, but a lot of these guys are atheists and skeptics. It's like anything remotely spiritual to them is extremely significant.

My TF grew up religious, went to private Christian high school and college, etc. He isn't stuffy about it but his faith is very important to him. I was not raised religiously; we never went to church but my believes in God and calls heraelf a Christian, but she doesn't believe in church as her mom instilled that your relationship with God is private and your very own. My dad just isn't spiritual and I think I would call him a skeptic rather than a true athiest. My brother is an atheist though.

Despite not being raised religiously, I have always felt spiritual and as a young child I had weird things happen. My grandpa died when I was 3 from surgery complications. He had cancer but the surgery error was malpractice, so the death was unexpected. Before my parents got the call my mom said I told them that someone told me grandpa is okay and he got called home. I vaguely remember that and believe it was God. I was also drawn to reading the bible when I felt sad, lonely, was in trouble, etc. My mom said she'd send me to my room as a 6 year old and come back to see me sitting on the floor with my bible.

Anyways... my point is, you mentioned meeting a lot of atheists lately. Since my TF and I have been separated I have met lots of atheists. I feel it's part of my journey/awakening. Like my beliefs are being challenged in a sense and I'm having to stand by my true beliefs. Interesting stuff.
Old 22-06-2017, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParanoidHippie
Well, thing is... it's not about them, you could even say that's irrelevant. It's about you and what it does to you. Question is: why does it happen? You yourself attract them, Law of Attraction. That can simply be because you are too open, can also be something else in your vibration that attracts them. Like a single woman can complain all she attracts are players and 'bad guys'... then there's something in her own vibration that attracts such men. As soon as she changes that it will stop. Law of Attraction, works all the time, non-stop.
So I guess you got to work out why you attract these ppl. What do you get out of it?
The answer to that is prolly not on surface levels, you may have to dig deeper. And often answers to such questions are not "Joy & Happiness" but sooner something like confirming a 'flaw' in you. For instance, feeling a victim, being insecure and not enough confidence, that sort of thing.
Just analyze and go deep if need be and focus on you, not them. How does it make you feel, what does it do to you? What does it touch inside of you?
In a way they're only a 'tool', a mirror, to help you see something about yourself.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:35 AM
Newbie ;)

So reading some of the stuff posted... Does this mean it can't be lust drawing u back to ur TF?

I believe the part where both have to spiritual grow.. And it feels like if i go to my so called TF... it'll be very prematurely and end up in a big disaster.. Or is it just my lust n sexual desires fooling me into thinking this? It's much deeper than lust though but lust is at the front of things.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangesky
So reading some of the stuff posted... Does this mean it can't be lust drawing u back to ur TF?
Shhh... here is a secret: most relationships are very much about lust and not a whole lot more. That's why the divorce rate is +50%. Once the lust is gone... adiĆ³s.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Lol ... well that's not good.. I'd like to keep a relationship not keep switching everytime the sex gets boring.
Old 22-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangesky
Lol ... well that's not good.. I'd like to keep a relationship not keep switching everytime the sex gets boring.
Heh, not every relationship of course. If you're that aware and conscientious when it comes to relationships, then you will no doubt find the "true love" relationship you are looking for. Or at the very least, you will never get stuck in a lust relationship... you will see it for what it is before you ever get stuck in it.

Now, lust and true love together in a relationship... that's like double chocolate birthday cake.
Old 22-06-2017, 01:06 PM
Master
Lust can be part of it, yes. But there's much more to it with TFs. A deep sense of belonging, being home.
How much sexuality is part of it, or stands out, I think depends on your own drive and needs? I am very sexual, so is he. So for us it is big part of it: It wouldn't work out if the sexual aspect wasn't there or if one of us didn't have that, because that would mean we can't fulfill one another. We wouldn't be a match as we both need that aspect fulfilled too.
But if that would be it, the main course so to speak, we wouldn't be TFs. There's much much more to our connection than that. It's more about longing to be together, the support, the deep love, the intense connection and bond.

So it's difficult to say for another. You really have to feel, go inwards, and be totally honest with yourself about what you feel.