Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-11-2015, 01:36 PM
Knower
"I AM"

Ok. So I just experienced something really amazing tonight as I was lying down and meditating while listening to binaural beats that activate my Third eye. I felt myself sort "growing", or expanding, and my sense of self, who I am, or who I think I am, getting smaller and smaller and smaller. I felt as if me, right now and everything I know is only a very, very, very, VERY small fraction of what I am. I literally felt myself shrinking and and expanding at the same time. I felt like I was going far away from myself. My mind was even getting REALLY quiet like I was extremely far away from myself and I barely heard myself thinking. I FELT REALLY HUGE, literally. My body and mind on the inside was sooooooooooo huge that it was sort of scaring me. I told myself, or felt myself, say "don't be scared." I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't, nor didn't want to because it felt amazing. All there was was just "I." Nothing else but "I", the Self. Nothing existed but me. I felt like I was everything. This is the first time I've felt that and it was SUPER AMAZING. I can't explain how I felt but all I can say is that I felt like I was getting farther away from myself, growing, expanding into something really huge and that "Bryton" was only a small spectacle of what I am. If you read this far, thank you very much for reading because this was the first time I've ever felt like that, EVER.

Has anyone felt this too? If so, please share, I'd love to hear your experience.
Old 12-11-2015, 01:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Sounds like an amazing experience.
Old 15-11-2015, 04:57 PM
Ascender
That does sound like an amazing experience. In my past I have felt like that but I can count the times on one hand. That's really cool though. I should try binaural beats more...
Old 16-11-2015, 12:37 AM
Experiencer
Yes, :) ive has a similar experience quite awhile ago. Its truly amazing:)

You are so much more than who you thought you were and the sky's the limit! :)

Love Shine xoxo
Old 16-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1

Yes that is expansion of consciousness. Priceless isn't it?
It is a normal experience for every spiritual practitioner.

Here is an explanation

It happens when a soul is purified and mind becomes calm and large amount of spiritual energies can come in resulting in expansion of consciousness.

During serious spiritual practice first this experience happens occasionally and then a practitioner reaches a stage where he is in this state all the time, while he performs his everyday duties.

You are on the right path and here is how you go further if you want.

If the soul is not purified then large amount of spiritual energies can harm us because they tend to activate dirty energies that we have inside. Master Choa Kok Sui teaches that dirty energies come from two main sources. Outside sources and inner sources.

Outside sources are food we eat, water, air and other negative influences that come from outside. Inner sources come from us and are negative emotions, words and actionss toward others and towards our self. Master Choa Kok Sui called this character building. So when practitioners purify themselves with time soul becomes more purified, larger amount of spiritual energies can come in and higher degrees of spiritual development become possible.This why in every serious spiritual practice they have strict rules what to eat and how to behave.

So when we meditate and do our spiritual practice properly(which includes purification) we actually become better people or to be more precise better servants of divine. This ensures that we don't just get our freedom but we also help others survive, have more beautiful lives and reach spiritual freedom as well.

In higher degrees of spiritual development we reach a stage of expanded consciousness also known as nirvikalpa samadhi in Indian tradition that I have described before, when you are in a constant bliss all the time. Then after a body dies you continue your journey in a spiritual world and don't have to incarnate on the earth again(at least for a long time). This Is because you have fulfilled what you came on earth for.

If you are interested in more information check books from an author that I have mentioned. They did miracles for me because they explain all of this in very simple manner and allow a person to understand this in an objective, scientific matter and confirm all of this with simple experiments. "Miracles through Pranic Healing" and "achieving oneness with a higher soul" is what I would recommend.
Old 17-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om love
Yes that is expansion of consciousness. Priceless isn't it?
It is a normal experience for every spiritual practitioner.

Here is an explanation

It happens when a soul is purified and mind becomes calm and large amount of spiritual energies can come in resulting in expansion of consciousness.

During serious spiritual practice first this experience happens occasionally and then a practitioner reaches a stage where he is in this state all the time, while he performs his everyday duties.

You are on the right path and here is how you go further if you want.

If the soul is not purified then large amount of spiritual energies can harm us because they tend to activate dirty energies that we have inside. Master Choa Kok Sui teaches that dirty energies come from two main sources. Outside sources and inner sources.

Outside sources are food we eat, water, air and other negative influences that come from outside. Inner sources come from us and are negative emotions, words and actionss toward others and towards our self. Master Choa Kok Sui called this character building. So when practitioners purify themselves with time soul becomes more purified, larger amount of spiritual energies can come in and higher degrees of spiritual development become possible.This why in every serious spiritual practice they have strict rules what to eat and how to behave.

So when we meditate and do our spiritual practice properly(which includes purification) we actually become better people or to be more precise better servants of divine. This ensures that we don't just get our freedom but we also help others survive, have more beautiful lives and reach spiritual freedom as well.

In higher degrees of spiritual development we reach a stage of expanded consciousness also known as nirvikalpa samadhi in Indian tradition that I have described before, when you are in a constant bliss all the time. Then after a body dies you continue your journey in a spiritual world and don't have to incarnate on the earth again(at least for a long time). This Is because you have fulfilled what you came on earth for.

If you are interested in more information check books from an author that I have mentioned. They did miracles for me because they explain all of this in very simple manner and allow a person to understand this in an objective, scientific matter and confirm all of this with simple experiments. "Miracles through Pranic Healing" and "achieving oneness with a higher soul" is what I would recommend.

Thanks, I'll check them out.
Old 17-11-2015, 01:32 PM
Pathfinder
Thumbs up

You are welcome!

Miracles through Pranic Healing is amazing book. First part of the book is focused on energy healing and it is like an introduction into the whole system where you understand how energy works. Then in the second part you will be able to understand connection between energy and spirituality, what is expansion of consciousness, how to achieve it and how to advance further safely and quickly.

Then I suggest you read "Achieving oneness with a higher soul" which will take you further and give you a simple but very very deep understanding of higher degrees of spiritual development and give you some very powerful tips how to move on and tools to do it.

I think you will be really really happy with it

I have met a lot of great spiritual knowledge in the past years from really great spiritual teachers but I have never seen someone being able to explain deep spiritual truths in such a simple manner and put you in a position to validate everything so easily and advance quickly.
Old 19-11-2015, 11:16 AM
Pathfinder
Angel1

To everyone that likes BJAsapace's experience I recommend you to read experience of expansion of consciousness of Paramahansa Yogananda which he have described in his book Autobiography by a Yogi. I am sure I will enjoy

http://www.yogananda.com.au/aoy/cosm...ciousness.html

Oh yes, this book is also amazing and I highly recommend it to every seeker
Old 19-11-2015, 05:19 PM
Master
Thank you for sharing your experience BJ, it's very remarkable isn't it?

I've had it numerous times, but it's not fully abiding yet, more it comes and goes, but I know how to get there through meditation.