Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Knower
Angel1 Difference between Indigo, Crystal, Rainbow?

Hey all!

I'm Anne, 20 years old girl!
I wonder, what's the main difference between indigo, crystal, rainbow children? Or even I shall add, starseed? I know a lot about them, my mom is a spiritualist and so I've been following her steps and teachings ever since. But I never got into this topic that detailed, so I just wonder about the differences. I know that I must be one of them but not quite sure which one.

Best,
Anne
Old 14-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Master

It is an aura thing. That is where the difference lies. Adding where the seed originates from will with all probability add even more depth to the picture
Old 14-12-2015, 03:23 AM
Knower
Ah I see, so it kind of also depends where they came from, right? Hm I wonder what's the main difference in personality between an indigo and a crystal though...
Old 15-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
Ah I see, so it kind of also depends where they came from, right? Hm I wonder what's the main difference in personality between an indigo and a crystal though...

Equally interesting it is how great difference there might be between two of the same kin

So I'll just kinda write what comes to mind? The rainbows can naturally blend in since they kind of have the affinity to shine their light in any direction. The crystal are more clear sighted so they do not really play the whole color game. This should make them great mirrors while rainbows are more imitators. The Indigo then play well within the Indigo spectrum which makes them very insightful. Some years ago I changed my base from blue ray to a clear rainbow... the blue rays are expressive and very emotional... thus they might seem both temperamental and caring. Hope it makes sense or something? hahaha
Old 16-12-2015, 02:25 PM
Knower
Oh talking about blue, my aura is light blue with a share of purple. It has some white light as well near my body. And yes, I am both very deeply emotional about almost everything but temperamental as well but I care for others a lot haha.
Old 06-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Master

Are you very artistic, wanting to find / make an expression for your every emotion?
Old 07-02-2016, 11:51 AM
Knower
Yes, I'm very artistic. I'm an artist :) It's hard for me to express my emotions, so the best way for me to do it is through my paintings.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:57 AM
Master

Makes sense. Do you carry that creativity into your readings?
Old 07-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Knower
Into my card readings you mean? With creativity? In what way tho, I don't really see a connection between creativity and card readings. It's different I think.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:38 PM
Master
Hello Anne,

I tend to think these various labels we have represent characteristics which then get grouped into a category. The young today are different than any previous generations however. In the channeled Kryon material it speaks about how the current generations DNA works more efficiency. That is represented by how they think more effectively and resolve issues more easily.

There is a Kryon message which explains scientifically how this has and is happening.
"www.kryon.com/CHAN2015/k_channel15_minneapolis-15.html"

Quote:
The DNA Evolution is Coming

The DNA of the Human Being is ready to shift and change. You'll never see it in a microscope because it's not chemical; it's physics. Listen for a moment, for you have already seen how this works. The 90 percent of DNA that heretofore was junk is now understood by your science.**** Science now understands that this 90 percent is information - a manual - a control panel for the genes. But it's still a mystery as to what it actually contains or how it gives out the information to the genes. What is not acknowledged yet is that it is a multidimensional transmission. To most biologists that would be a stretch, but there actually is a bit of quantumness in your DNA, and this has also been scientifically seen (Garaiev and Popoinin experiments with DNA).*****

This 90 percent of DNA is like trillions of antennas in your body, ready to receive information and then rewrite the manual via the changes in your grids. The DNA is going to receive information and shift. It's going to affect genetics. Mothers will receive it first and pass it to their children. Mothers, you don't even know you've got it, yet you are passing it to your kids right now. Are you aware of the books of my partner from more than 10 years ago about "The Indigo Children"? These children were precursors to the new energy. The kids are different! It started before 2012 - way before - since the potentials were very high that you would make it, and you did. Mothers of grandchildren, do I have to ask you if they are different? Very different!

Much of that information is outdated by now however the principal is still correct. The children are different today and will be even more so in generations to come. We may need new labels for them because we humans like to group and categorize everything.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/

Last edited by Clover : 08-02-2016 at 08:47 PM.