Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 03-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Ascender
The experiments are incredible, I mean the evidence speaks for itself. I have been thinking about the situation with North Korea and also a situation in Germany where they are trying two 90 year old men for war crimes, because they were soldiers at Auschwitz. I was having a hard time finding where we draw the line, on these subjects. I concluded the blame is on the system, in which the individual is given offerings of choices. In the case of the soldiers it is harder to define because of the extremes, and would feel most comfortable with a psychological evaluation and lie detector. If a person is not able to change even after escaping its throws, they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I would not feel comfortable with this charge on someone who has spent 60 years changing and hating themselves for what they didn't know.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
I recently compiled a new version of my work. It was kind of three different aspects I had been working on, combined in hopes to be easier to understand and connect to. Here is the link, I am always working on it so any opinions is always welcomed!

http://a406.proboards.com/thread/1193/mind-tool?page=1
I didn't really understand it, but part of it reminds me of the idea that spiritual flow comes from the bottom and flows upwards. Not literally in a direction, but flows from the unconscious mind to the divinity.

The 'Divine energy' if it can be called that, is in the lower self (unconscious), then flows back to the source when the connection is closed. The connection is closed and flow is allowed at the point when the conscious mind connects to the unconscious. Then once that is closed, the energy flows from the unconscious back 'up' to return to the Divinity. Instead of Divine power flowing 'down' like we traditionally think, down to us from the Divine, it actually flows 'up'. I don't know if that's similar or not.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:31 AM
Ascender
It is close. The one you described is Kundalini rising. There is also the tree of life, a kind of extension to the Kundalini.

To my surprise I have found that the Kundalini diagram fits inside of the tree of life one. This new diagram of both also fits inside of -0+, with surprising results.

So it would be body to mind (kundalini), mind to spirit (tree of life), spirit to heaven (-0+). Which makes sense because I was focused on only finding the common denominators within already existing religions.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:47 AM
Master
Science and supernatural spirituality mix as well as oil and water in a cup. Science is good for what it's good for and spirituality is a different thing altogether.

For me there is much more peace with believing them both but using them both as different tools that do a different job. It's reassuring and great both exist for us.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:51 AM
Master

Quote:
It is close. The one you described is Kundalini rising. There is also the tree of life, a kind of extension to the Kundalini.

To my surprise I have found that the Kundalini diagram fits inside of the tree of life one. This new diagram of both also fits inside of -0+, with surprising results.

So it would be body to mind (kundalini), mind to spirit (tree of life), spirit to heaven (-0+). Which makes sense because I was focused on only finding the common denominators within already existing religions.
Thanks, I didn't know what it was called. How do you get the results? Is there a method that anyone can try?
Old 04-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Ascender
No problem!

These diagrams, are like Occam's razor. So start basic. My diagram I am happy with, but the titles on placements I am still working on. Basically this is a way to minimalize your options, or maybe just another way to see them. The more advanced the knowledge becomes within the subject, the more sense and knowledge is procured from the design. I.E. symbology, physics, sciences, etc... The diagram is the two basic sides of mass, and energy, and the two basic sides of mind and body. Being polar opposites to the center of self (consciousness). To express those sides I used the basics in math (- and +), and color (light and shadow).

Basicly it just takes practice HAHA. I would say once it makes sense it would only take a couple years to become a master at it, and once it makes sense everything changes, which is why its a slow crawl.
Old 04-03-2014, 05:04 PM
Ascender
Just came up with this combination. It should help explain what I meant better HAHA :)

Old 05-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Master

Quote:

Basicly it just takes practice HAHA. I would say once it makes sense it would only take a couple years to become a master at it, and once it makes sense everything changes, which is why its a slow crawl.
It doesn't sound simple. Maybe as it develops there can be an easy version for simple-minded people like me.
Old 05-03-2014, 01:12 PM
Ascender
No seawolf it is not :(

The idea is simple but understanding it is not. It develops quickly, and I have had many advancements even since yesterday morning. I am still debating on what to say about this new diagram, but it fits EVERYTHING much better. It was easier for me when I didn't have to describe the color within my theory, but it may still be hard to explain whats left.

Have you seen the newest version I posted in -0+, with the Kundalini and tree of life? I went to get specific with it and it changed a couple things. I am very happy with it though.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Bi-lateral Thinking = Complementary

Bi-lateral thinking = Complementary thinking and not one vs the other.

Science is the putting in order the the facts of our experiences.

Rational logic tells us one thing and common sense observations tell us another.

Ex we see wheels( hubcabs / rims ) of car apparrently turning clockwise( backwards ), tho we know the wheels are turning forward( counter clockewise ).

There are many types of visual misperceptions of our reality and this gets into phase changing of reality.

Water contracts at first when cooling then it expands.

http://www.iapws.org/faq1/freeze.htm

I believe there is evidence that womens brains tend to do more bi-lateral thinking between two hemi-sphere's than mens. I dunno.

r6