Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 12-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Ladofthelight

To those of the "Starseed" or "Star Person" persuasion (labels are unimportant), or just those with an open mind and the feeling that something just isn't right these days, you may want to check out a book called "Prepare for the Landings".

It is a book comprised of amazing real-life stories, and channelings.

Some poo-poo the concept of channeling, but I can say personally, that my life never made sense till I received a channeling.

Love to all.

Lad
Old 27-02-2011, 11:37 AM
mattie

Becoming Aware Of Expanded Energy Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danii-Marie

... who are the pleiadians and do they really exist?
Ive read a few things on them and too be honest feel really connected(?) to them ...

We can have many aspects of our extended energy field in many dimensions (D). We are one such aspect.

These Ds can include the beings we call Pleianians, Arcturians, etc. & refer to as ETs. Our feeling a connection to one or more of these groups can indicate awakening & becoming more aware of our extended connection to other aspects of our SELF (entire energy field).
Old 08-07-2011, 08:48 AM
miss.hawaiki

Hey there...

Since the age of 6 (from what I can remember), I have always felt not from here. I always felt a longing to "out there" like I had spent time somewhere else. I am now 21 and when I was 13 is when I began to get pushed towards things or guided towards knowledge and one of those inner pushings or knowings led me to the Pleiadians or the Pleiades. Upon reading and researching about them I had an instant and STRONG connection to them or even the idea of it all and just KNEW I had spent time there. Even had a past love there I believe that's very strong.

To my knowledge from what I just know, read and researched and listened to from those who have channeled them, they are a humanoid race, who came out of the star system Lyra and then relocated to the Pleiades due to wars in Lyra.

Some wars were between each other (apparently at that time, thousands and thousands of years ago speaking in our time, spiritually they were at a certain understanding and spiritual development in a way like our mentality of fighting, seeking control, egotistical n all that horrible nonsense but of course as time went on, spiritually evolved at the capacity they are now) but most wars caused were with those called the Reptilian or Alpha Draconis from the star system Orion. Consequently, they fled or at least relocated to the Pleiades as stated above.

Anyway, they are a humanoid race, said to be spiritually advanced, were at one stage where we are today spiritually, technologically advanced but understand without spiritual understanding technology can get out of hand and destroy the world in which you live in. They are also said to be our descendants which personally I strongly connect with, they are said to have seeded this Earth many times over and have been here since the beginning and still are trying to assist in slight ways as to not intrude on our freedom of choice to awaken us if we choose to and much more in between. One other thing I may add is that they are still in battle with the reptilian beings who at the moment (although this may have nothing to do with what you asked but I believe still has an important place in this story) have been here for MANY years also and are actually in places of power around the world (able to shape shift if interbreeding with human blood lines as they are able to activate their human DNA and shut off their reptilian when wanting to appear human), have created this entire system we live in at the moment from education to religion to business to banking and more.

Anyway, I don't want to carry on, take of this that which you connect with and dispose of which you do not. One thing I know for sure is that they are amazing and are so closely connected with us all
Old 08-07-2011, 02:08 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.hawaiki
Anyway, I don't want to carry on, take of this that which you connect with and dispose of which you do not. One thing I know for sure is that they are amazing and are so closely connected with us all

You mentioned channeled works on this topic... are you familiar with Barbara Marciniak's books? I found her first... Bringers Of The Dawn... to be without question the best of her offerings

Back in 2002 I had the privilege to attend a lecture/channeling of Barbara's conducted in a near by town. I had read her work and found it authentic, so I was eager to experience a channeling first hand.

When she came out and introduced herself, she had a lovely aura of pink, greens, blues and golds extending perhaps three to five feet in all directions from her body. When she sad down and called in the "P's", as she affectionatly refers to them, that changed! Her aura grew exponentially to more than twice the size and the colors changed to a very dark and almost opaque purple!!! I have never seen anything like it. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the P's had entered in and were now using her voice to bring their message to us all. This was right after 9/11, and they cautioned us that all was not as it seemed and not to be fooled by that which was being foisted on us. They spoke of how mind control is accomplished by first presenting something immensely shocking, which as the effect of draining all thoughts from the brain as the individual enters into a state of shock. At that point, the person is DESPERATE to re-fill the brain and will readily accept anything that is presented as factual, true or not!! I instinctively knew that information was correct, AND I knew we were being lied to. I had known and sensed that from the beginning, and the message from the P's merely confirmed it.
Old 24-07-2011, 01:32 AM
CentaurSage

I started channeling the Pleiadians a couple of months ago. I didn't consciously call on them, they just started communicating with me. Their messages are always full of love and light. They also answer many interesting questions, like what their home planet is like. I record all of my channelings. Here is a link to a recent audio channeling that I received from one of them. You can listen to it here: http://summonthelight.com/damiana3.html Please let me know what you think. Many blessings.
Old 24-07-2011, 06:30 PM
Sundialed

are the ones who showed the Maya how to master time.. Fact.
Old 02-08-2011, 03:44 PM
aKuna

The Pleiadian's have connected to many if not most cultures. They in present are connecting to our consciousness as part our future ... Their helping is in truth is to help themselves correct their past mistakes so they too can evolve. They chose rather than merging directly back to the Source of All That Is, to continue helping those on earth (us) which are their ancestors, evolve so we were more informed and to hopefully would reverse some of their past...
ironic as we know all time-lines occur at the same time, they as our future give us evidence of this..I connected to them in the early 80's before they became well known Their energy is quite real and easily merged with as they are extension or higher evolved versions of us in this present focus.
Yes Barbara Marciniak books are excellent we met when she first began touring in the 80's - interesting as we and our channelled Pleiadian higher connections met at the same time ~~quite powerful.
Old 22-08-2011, 01:16 AM
Indigo Student

Check out the book "The Pleiadian Agenda" .
Old 24-08-2011, 06:40 AM
curious student

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.hawaiki

To my knowledge from what I just know, read and researched and listened to from those who have channeled them, they are a humanoid race, who came out of the star system Lyra and then relocated to the Pleiades due to wars in Lyra.

Some wars were between each other (apparently at that time, thousands and thousands of years ago speaking in our time, spiritually they were at a certain understanding and spiritual development in a way like our mentality of fighting, seeking control, egotistical n all that horrible nonsense but of course as time went on, spiritually evolved at the capacity they are now) but most wars caused were with those called the Reptilian or Alpha Draconis from the star system Orion. Consequently, they fled or at least relocated to the Pleiades as stated above.

Anyway, they are a humanoid race, said to be spiritually advanced, were at one stage where we are today spiritually, technologically advanced but understand without spiritual understanding technology can get out of hand and destroy the world in which you live in. They are also said to be our descendants which personally I strongly connect with, they are said to have seeded this Earth many times over and have been here since the beginning and still are trying to assist in slight ways as to not intrude on our freedom of choice to awaken us if we choose to and much more in between. One other thing I may add is that they are still in battle with the reptilian beings who at the moment (although this may have nothing to do with what you asked but I believe still has an important place in this story) have been here for MANY years also and are actually in places of power around the world (able to shape shift if interbreeding with human blood lines as they are able to activate their human DNA and shut off their reptilian when wanting to appear human), have created this entire system we live in at the moment from education to religion to business to banking and more.

Agree with pretty much all of this :] yay I'm not alone ;)
Old 24-08-2011, 06:44 AM
curious student

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
You mentioned channeled works on this topic... are you familiar with Barbara Marciniak's books? I found her first... Bringers Of The Dawn... to be without question the best of her offerings

Back in 2002 I had the privilege to attend a lecture/channeling of Barbara's conducted in a near by town. I had read her work and found it authentic, so I was eager to experience a channeling first hand.

When she came out and introduced herself, she had a lovely aura of pink, greens, blues and golds extending perhaps three to five feet in all directions from her body. When she sad down and called in the "P's", as she affectionatly refers to them, that changed! Her aura grew exponentially to more than twice the size and the colors changed to a very dark and almost opaque purple!!! I have never seen anything like it. I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the P's had entered in and were now using her voice to bring their message to us all. This was right after 9/11, and they cautioned us that all was not as it seemed and not to be fooled by that which was being foisted on us. They spoke of how mind control is accomplished by first presenting something immensely shocking, which as the effect of draining all thoughts from the brain as the individual enters into a state of shock. At that point, the person is DESPERATE to re-fill the brain and will readily accept anything that is presented as factual, true or not!! I instinctively knew that information was correct, AND I knew we were being lied to. I had known and sensed that from the beginning, and the message from the P's merely confirmed it.

This is amazing!! I already knew it was all a big lie, and dare I say planned conspiracy, but learning about this is brilliant! Thanks or sharing