Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Master
Astrology has a certain predictability to it; does that cross over to romance? Can we predict romance better by understanding behavioral patterns better? I would say yes, although I have never been into astrology. But if the meat of astrology, as I understand the science, is " Patterns of behavior", I guess influenced by the months they were born in, then although I do not see this science as exact, but IF it has cataloged human behavior over the years, with any success , then it may well have some relevance. I am not totally convinced, but I am also not so stupid as to think a science needs my convincing to be relevant. IF Astrology is indeed a science.

BUT, it has a VERY large following. And often that means something in Romance. In example, a " Title", is a book sold on the market, in the old school language, where I am from; now in America, at one time, 67% of the titles sold, or books brought by consumers, were books on Romance! Which was simply amazing! That's like 7 out of 10 books sold, were on Romance; thus we can calculate, somewhat, what the consuming public was interested in. It also means a Romance writer can make a lot of money!

And it could also mean women were , at one time, the major book consumers in America! And all this speaks volumes!
Old 20-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Astrology has a certain predictability to it; does that cross over to romance? Can we predict romance better by understanding behavioral patterns better? I would say yes, although I have never been into astrology. But if the meat of astrology, as I understand the science, is " Patterns of behavior", I guess influenced by the months they were born in, then although I do not see this science as exact, but IF it has cataloged human behavior over the years, with any success , then it may well have some relevance. I am not totally convinced, but I am also not so stupid as to think a science needs my convincing to be relevant. IF Astrology is indeed a science.

BUT, it has a VERY large following. And often that means something in Romance. In example, a " Title", is a book sold on the market, in the old school language, where I am from; now in America, at one time, 67% of the titles sold, or books brought by consumers, were books on Romance! Which was simply amazing! That's like 7 out of 10 books sold, were on Romance; thus we can calculate, somewhat, what the consuming public was interested in. It also means a Romance writer can make a lot of money!

And it could also mean women were , at one time, the major book consumers in America! And all this speaks volumes!

Notice the year 2013 stats;

https://www.rwa.org/p/cm/ld/fid=580
Old 20-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Master
Can we predict how Romance will affect the future of humanity?

I think we can. It has a lot to do with what is going on now, and will play a very large role in the future;

because romance is a vital part of the human consciousness.
Old 23-03-2015, 01:45 AM
Master
You ever had anyone to tell you, " I know just what you are going to do!" I know how you are, you can't fool me. I know you love me; I know what you're thinking; I know you! Like your behavior is known to them, they can read you like listening to a recording.

Years of being together can result in that.

But what if the person has not been with you that long at all, but yet their perception of you is as if they have?
Old 25-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Master
Knowledge, perception, awareness, discernment, understanding, wisdom, reality, all these can help or hurt a romance, depending on the circle of reception between the two. The deeper the perception, then the more fruit that should be born in understanding and unity, IF its a " Circle"; if its one sided, then often it makes little difference.

Sometimes a parson is wise enough to leave the other person alone, and never get involved in the first place.

Passion can overtake wisdom; lust has a power of its own. Lust often does not think, it just acts! It acts like a wave and just grows bigger as it flows and sweeps all reason up and when its finished, it changes the landscape of the relationship.
Old 29-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Master
What can help humanity's future?

Love

Peace

Unity

Harmony

Communication

All the inner ingredients of Romance.
Old 30-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Master
You ever wonder what the predictable behavior is when you have no romance and could care either way if you start a new one?

That might be an 50 and over question.