Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-01-2017, 07:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Does everyone have a Spirit guide or angel?

Since I've joined this forum I've been wondering that. I've been reading interesting posts about people being able to hear them and talk to them, and talking about their personalities and such. So, if everyone has a spirit guide or an angel how can you tell if they're around? How do you interact with them?
Old 18-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Master
Hi,

My understanding is that the best way to interact with them is to use your imagination. Specifically an imaginary conversation with that spirit guide assigned to assist you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-01-2017, 01:53 PM
Suspended
Everytime I've asked this question I've been told that everyone does have guides!

I agree with John that conversation is important because it allows for the flow of thought & the processing of one's issue's. Your guides may send you signs in response to your conversation, questions etc.
Old 18-01-2017, 03:33 PM
Ascender
I only get signs when I ask for signs to show me they are there, only once did I get a reply to something else. If you don't quite know if the signs are signs (I always doubt things) ask for a bigger sign, one you can't mistake for anything else.

We can't all communicate in the same way but we all have them (in my opinion) and can receive signs when asked... might not be how you expect though!

I heard writing things down can help as it puts energy into it... I went through a stage of writing on my hand with finger as I was speaking in my head but I didn't find it made any difference... they hear my thoughts when I speak to them (hopefully they don't when I'm not or there will be a lot of tutting lol)
Old 25-01-2017, 02:05 AM
Seeker
Yes we all have spirit guides. We also have at least 2 angels (according to Doreen Virtue). I wrote an article about these highly evolved beings on my website, it will tell you more:

https://eternalcircleblog.wordpress....volved-beings/
* My Website covers Spirituality, Metaphysics, Paranormal, Supernatural and Extraterrestrial Topics. I've written over 2 dozen articles and linked thousands of references. Feel free to discuss whatever topic you wish:

https://eternalcircleblog.wordpress.com/

"Understanding True Spirituality and the Metaphysical Realm".
Old 25-01-2017, 03:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes we all have, so don't worry cause your is always near you and sending you love. Keep your heart connection open to them and do your best to meditate.

I was a very blocked person, I couldn't believe in angels or anything religious. But I went through a very crazy spiritual awakening and I met some of my angels and guides. I think is different from everyone how you meet them.

In my case I can't see them, but I can feel their presence and hear them. Is just like your own voice in your head but you just know is one of them helping you whenever you asked for guidance.

Be careful to not allow your Ego reply instead of your angels and if you get any nasty reply, any comments with negative intentions, they are not from your angels.

Recently I felt a new presence in my life and is quite funny, this one has a fun personality and is always trying to cheer me up. So I guess that they do have personalities.

Good luck with your journey!
Old 07-02-2017, 01:33 AM
Knower

A big yes! We all have them.
I used to believe in the "guardian angel" thing. Now I know that they can be spirits/ guides too.

To my understanding, we all have a personal spirit team. A guardian angel/spirit who is constantly with us for protection and more, and our higher self (I call it my own soul, cause our soul to our higher self is like a leaf to a tree. We are connected and as one) who is sometimes around, and spirit guides (appointed by higher self) who can constantly give us guidance, elders, and many other guides, e.g. archangels who always help others simultaneously as well.

Perhaps you can think about the aspect(s) you're more sensitive of - sight/ hearing/ feeling/ knowing, and pay more attention to those signs and your thoughts. They are always supportive, giving suggestions and sending us love. (while the ego gives negative and self-destructing suggestions. Sometimes when my ego comes out, I would keep calm and say thanks! You are so cute/ I quite like you etc then it disappears fast.)

I usually interact with them telepathically, a bit like talking with them with my heart. Then I would get messages like their jokes and suggestions as thoughts, and sometimes I may feel warm/ tingling feeling. I usually interact with my higher self, a spirit guide and the guide in my moldavite crystal.
Old 07-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Master
Yes everybody has a spirit guide(s) and a guardian angel. They communicate with us differently according to our spiritual makeup. Dreams are one tool they use often so you must pay attention to your dreams.