Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 29-06-2020, 11:22 PM
Burntfruit

What type of clothing will you wear?

It does appear that the attire of the Ancient Greeks is very much in favour.

Even the architecture is common on the 'physical' astral planes.

What say you?
Old 30-06-2020, 05:01 AM
Elfin

Hi Burnfruit... Oohhh I think they look rather appealing. In fact I wear very long "floaty" dresses right down to ground now, not unlike that.... But only in an absolute heatwave , which as you know, we don't get here very often!!!! I like to tiptoe through the grass in bare feet admiring the flowers feeling the sun on my skin.... Heaven!
Old 30-06-2020, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi Burnfruit... Oohhh I think they look rather appealing. In fact I wear very long "floaty" dresses right down to ground now, not unlike that.... But only in an absolute heatwave , which as you know, we don't get here very often!!!! I like to tiptoe through the grass in bare feet admiring the flowers feeling the sun on my skin.... Heaven!

I'll be wearing self washing non ironing anything goes type
Old 30-06-2020, 09:09 AM
Master
I like the look of those outfits OP. Not very practical to work in, but I suppose there wouldn't be any of that if we didn't want.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I'll be wearing self washing non ironing anything goes type
Haha.. yes true. I don't iron now, so don't intend to in afterlife ( watch me be put in the blinking laundry room now I've said that !!).... ( Do we even wear clothes "up" there?) Lol.
Old 30-06-2020, 03:21 PM
Elfin

I know what I will wear. I'm going to be a beautiful Angel. Long blonde tumbling hair, untamed. I am going to wear a gown of blue ( it's got to be blue)...and of course the most brilliant white wings any one has ever seen. That will be me. And I'm going to look after all the little children and babies.
Old 30-06-2020, 04:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I know what I will wear. I'm going to be a beautiful Angel. Long blonde tumbling hair, untamed. I am going to wear a gown of blue ( it's got to be blue)...and of course the most brilliant white wings any one has ever seen. That will be me. And I'm going to look after all the little children and babies.

Try Primark, they had lovely Blue Gowns and Angels Wings in the 'Dressing Up ' section quite reasonable
Old 30-06-2020, 04:48 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Try Primark, they had lovely Blue Gowns and Angels Wings in the 'Dressing Up ' section quite reasonable
Behave!!!!! Or I get my boyfriend ArchAngel Michael to sort you out!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2020, 12:06 AM
Burntfruit

The spirits say the Ancient Greek garb is both comfortable and elegant.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
The spirits say the Ancient Greek garb is both comfortable and elegant.
I would agree with that Burnfruit.