Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 02-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Master
Yet God just said to me "a child relies on the parent to feed just as you should be relying on Me for spiritual nourishment - an adult is self-sufficient and they feed themselves...they don't need Me because they believe they have 'got this".
Old 02-06-2017, 02:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Because at one time we were all children, and if we were not loved we grow up not knowing how to love. It has been proven.
Yes. The only one who ever loved me was God and the only one I ever could love is God.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:24 AM
Master
An Adult is self-sufficient providing the social structures are there.

Everything is co-dependent. Without love, we would all go back to cave painting.

What is advancing, in this mystery of life?

Is there a divine undertow.

Children are great, people are what their societies dictate. And then some can look deeper into the mysteries. But the groundwork needs to be there.

**** is hard to work through.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yes. The only one who ever loved me was God and the only one I ever could love is God.

You would have a hard time knowing God if you were neglected as a child.

But God is great.

And we are way off topic..
Old 02-06-2017, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
You would have a hard time knowing God if you were neglected as a child.
That was all I knew - maybe as a direct result of the neglect.

Like you said, I can't assume to speak for others - so if you are going to teach me that lesson, you need to learn it as well.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:34 AM
Master
OK, way off topic...

I will love you because love in itself is Good.

Now everyone gets on the love wagon.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:40 AM
Master
Quote:
OK, way off topic...

I will love you because love in itself is Good.

Now everyone gets on the love wagon.
I'm already on the love wagon - I just speak this way and it sounds like I am not because that's how others interpret it.

Oh look..
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=113952

I don't even know what this topic is 'sposed to even be about, so can you honestly blame me for going off topic?

Have a hug:
Old 02-06-2017, 02:59 AM
Master
Peace is always a good benchmark..
Old 02-06-2017, 08:30 AM
Master
Quote:
We just crawled out of the cave man.
Only if you believe the limited religious and/or scientific view of history and humankind, without taking into account soul evolution. There are spiritual philosophies that speak of the soul existing for eons. And of advanced human cultures having been around for millions of years.
Quote:
And faith in God is not dead and will not be stamped out anytime soon.
No not dead, and I didn't say that. I said belief in God is fading and being replaced with new consciousness understandings. I don't get the sense that you are at all interested in an honest and authentic conversation of these topics. That's always my signal to end the dialogue and move on. Thanks for the chat.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:49 PM
Master

A
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Yet God just said to me "a child relies on the parent to feed just as you should be relying on Me for spiritual nourishment - an adult is self-sufficient and they feed themselves...they don't need Me because they believe they have 'got this".

to go back off topic lol!

part of it is that, part of it is just not to keep believing we 'cannot' do things, part of it is to allow change instead of suppressing it, part of it is to be able to learn as opposed to coming to the point of thinking we know the answers... part of it is to start looking again instead of closing our eyes. And hearing again instead of muffling our ears. And sensing again instead of dulling out our bodies. There are a lot of aspects to being a child, and I'm sure I've only scratched the surface here...

ok I'll let it go now lol!

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 02-06-2017 at 04:48 PM.