Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 14-06-2015, 09:31 PM
celestialDucky

I carry a pink andes opal with me right now
Old 15-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Knower
My neighbor went on an artifacts hunt and brought me back two clear quartz crystals he found. I feel so lucky to have crystals that only one other person has touched! They still have the earth's dirt on them. I've had them with me ever since.
Old 20-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Master
Prehnite :)
Old 20-06-2015, 11:17 PM
Knower

Today I have started wearing a new double terminated lapis lazula pendant on a double wrap of leather.
I know some people can't wear lapis all the time, I am not sure yet.
Old 20-06-2015, 11:35 PM
spiritual wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treehugger
My neighbor went on an artifacts hunt and brought me back two clear quartz crystals he found. I feel so lucky to have crystals that only one other person has touched! They still have the earth's dirt on them. I've had them with me ever since.

I love the idea of that Treehugger. I wonder if burying a crystal for a while would restore it's original untainted energy.
Old 20-06-2015, 11:41 PM
spiritual wanderer

Nice thread!
I had to go and put something on so I could answer. lol. It's nice to be reminded to equip myself.
I chose my amethyst and tanzanite ring and my leather necklace with moldavite and green tourmaline. :)
Old 21-06-2015, 12:20 PM
celestialDucky

I bought a moss agate skull yesterday so i'm carrying that one with me right now.
Old 23-06-2015, 07:14 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritual wanderer
I love the idea of that Treehugger. I wonder if burying a crystal for a while would restore it's original untainted energy.

I'm not sure, but burying them back in the earth is suggested for cleansing/clearing some crystals.
Old 24-06-2015, 12:16 PM
BenHebrew

Wearing my gemstones around my neck for cremation.
Old 24-06-2015, 12:22 PM
Master
Blue Topaz :)