Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Toolite

Yes during a meditation an indian spirit came to visit us and he stood next to me. I could feel him...It was awesome but, I just think that's their way of saying everything is going to be alright...(lol)

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 27-02-2011, 11:09 PM
Knower
The other night i thought I felt someone stroke me on the back and then felt a peaceful angelic feelings. I do not know if this was just a dream or if was actually awake, i remeber lifting my head up for a moment
Old 28-02-2011, 02:23 AM
earthprowler

i went to someone's home about a year ago to do a simple smudging, didn't seem to be anything there that was in the least bit harmful. when i was done, we were sitting in the computer room talking when all of the sudden it felt like there was something on my neck squeezing it tighter and tighter till i was clawing at my throat. never experienced that before. she forgot to mention she gets choked in that room, thank you very much. made me very angry that a spirit would do that and i went on a rant! my neck hurt for a couple days and there was a red mark on the right side of it for about a day.
Old 28-02-2011, 02:30 AM
Graelwyn

Too many times to recount.
It happens on a regular basis, usually a guide making their presence known.
Old 28-02-2011, 02:33 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i went to someone's home about a year ago to do a simple smudging, didn't seem to be anything there that was in the least bit harmful. when i was done, we were sitting in the computer room talking when all of the sudden it felt like there was something on my neck squeezing it tighter and tighter till i was clawing at my throat. never experienced that before. she forgot to mention she gets choked in that room, thank you very much. made me very angry that a spirit would do that and i went on a rant! my neck hurt for a couple days and there was a red mark on the right side of it for about a day.

So did you do a good smudging in that room? Knock the socks off of that choker? Or is that what you meant by a rant? Been a while since we chatted.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:15 AM
earthprowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
So did you do a good smudging in that room? Knock the socks off of that choker? Or is that what you meant by a rant? Been a while since we chatted.

summerland i know it has!

rant? LOL.......nah, i did it just like i would at my house, screaming at the top of my lungs, cursing at it to get out and don't come back..... unfortunately a couple days later she said she would rather go through the church to get rid of what ever was there. oh well.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:04 AM
MurciƩlago

Everyone refers to me as the friendly neighborhood necromancer, so I've had plenty of experience with things like this. I've felt very much as have people who have sat in on my rituals.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:35 AM
Master
Yes, a few times. I used to have a very dear friend who was elderly. He was an athiest, and I wasn't. I think I was trying to fit into christianity, but it wasn't right for me, no religions are really, but putting that aside, my friend and I would debate god(s) and the afterlife all the time. I told him that when his time came, I expect him to let me know I was right about the afterlife. He laughed and said if I was right, he surely would.

Sadly, he had a stroke. People said he could no longer hear, but I knew he could hear. He gripped my hand and tears flowed from his eyes as I sat with him, the nurse said that was the first time he reacted to anyone. I bought my oldest son with me one day and I told my son to say goodbye to him, and say it loud since he had hearing problems. So we were telling him goodbye. I always thought he thought perhaps we were telling him goodbye as it was okay for him to 'leave'...as he died shortly after.

Well, anyway, I was in the shower of all places and I felt a hard slap on my back. Instantly his name came to my mind. I laughed and said okay, I told you there was an afterlife, you aren't 'just dead' as he would tell me. I asked him to not visit me in the shower again though. Then for a week, he made the lights flash on and off, then they started shattering. I told him enough already, lightbulbs were getting expensive. It would be just like him to do these things.

My mom's side of the family 'sees' dead relatives. My daughter has had experiences as well.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:40 AM
Gracey

when i was 8 years old, i just layed down to bed, put my face facing the wall and i felt someone tap me on the shoulder. this was my first memory of fear. i became afraid of the dark for a good 2 decades afterwards. the second time i felt someone touch me i was 28 years old, i knew who it was and did not fear and my fear of the dark left me as well.
Old 18-03-2011, 12:54 AM
Master
blueIce - Yes, my son was having a nightmare when he was young and when I tried to go comfort him something held my body in place on the floor in my bedroom preventing me from going into his bedroom and checking on him for several minutes. I couldn't even move my feet on the floor. Something pushed down on my shoulders and held my entire body in place. Finally I broke free, or it let go, but I was able to go see my son. Coincidentally, he claimed he was seeing a spirit in his bedroom.

Blackraven