Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-09-2014, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder

Did I enter astral body

Last night i was awfully tired however I was trying to go to sleep my body succeeded, but I was still up my mind, felt heavy virbation i snapped out of it because I started seeing colors sounds sounded like everything was moving slower. So all night I was struggling just to dream because i was scaredi felt like my soul slip into my stomach, so then after a while i decided well why not lets see if I can project. I startes foucsing myself to what I throught was my thrid eye, then I started to see, I saw a room and I felt like i raised from my body, the room was like my room however slightly different it was familiar i dreamed quite a few dreams where that room was a scene in those dreams. Can someone help me understanding if I was in astral body?
Old 12-09-2014, 11:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinziant
I startes foucsing myself to what I thought was my third eye, then I started to see, I saw a room and I felt like i raised from my body, the room was like my room however slightly different it was familiar i dreamed quite a few dreams where that room was a scene in those dreams. Can someone help me understanding if I was in astral body?
It sounds like you were in your astral body. You said you felt yourself rise then you saw your bedroom. Yes you were in your astral body. We have to be careful because we can end up in a dream. That happened to me the other morning. I ap and something awful happened. My house was on fire. When I woke up I realised I was dreaming. I think I dreamed that was because I was looking at the sky and it was black and then I looked at my house and it was on fire.
Old 14-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Master

This morning I was practicing to ap. I fell asleep. I was not impressed. I tried again. I was breathing in and out and I relaxed my whole body. I noticed my foot was slipping off the bed. I moved my foot back again but it kept sliding. I thought I will just not worry about it. I will let it slide. My body was sliding around on the floor. I knew I was out of my body. Shortly later I went back into my body again. My mistake was when I was sliding around I should have spiritually got up and moved away.
Old 15-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Last night i was awfully tired however I was trying to go to sleep my body succeeded, but I was still up my mind, felt heavy virbation i snapped out of it because I started seeing colors sounds sounded like everything was moving slower. So all night I was struggling just to dream because i was scaredi felt like my soul slip into my stomach, so then after a while i decided well why not lets see if I can project. I startes foucsing myself to what I throught was my thrid eye, then I started to see, I saw a room and I felt like i raised from my body, the room was like my room however slightly different it was familiar i dreamed quite a few dreams where that room was a scene in those dreams. Can someone help me understanding if I was in astral body?

Yes, this happens often because in the 4th dimensional reality things can be slightly different. You have to be very close the the physical reality when out-of-body or things will be altered.
ln fact l was just reading about this exact thing this morning in william buhlman's first book - Adventures Beyond the Body: How to Experience Out-of-Body Travel: Proving Your Immortality Through Out-of-Body. He had just started having projections and this was one of the things he experienced.
Old 16-09-2014, 05:17 PM
Pathfinder

Wow!! I hope to experience that again, and take more control. I have experienced vibrations in the past even sounds an light, that was the first time I was close. Think my exit point is in the third eye or crown I came out so easy not scary or sudden, I use yo try the rolling the rope nothing. Another intresting thing I noticed was how I could see everything in the room and switch view points from first person to their Person (second person aswell) and I was viewing at three at the same time, but I could choose the one I wanted to view out of the most, while the other two views are still there, but not focused on like if someone is singing in a group one voice stands out, and the other two are harmonizing(supporting in background) with the one that is standing out. Also another thing i noticed was the room wasn't dark like night, but bright as day. (My worst fear is projecting into the night in the dark)
Old 16-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
I hate to state the obvious but your consciousness enters an "astral" body every single night, unless you don't go to sleep.
Old 16-09-2014, 07:50 PM
Pathfinder

Ohhh, it just that I can't remember it Astral Explorer? Could you explain more to me on this. Like I said this experience is the closest I ever had of me consciously doing this, why can't I remember the other times or remember the experience for a longer sense of time.
Old 25-09-2014, 06:31 PM
Guide
Next time you separate, think of where you want to travel to. If all you think about is separating then your mind may fall asleep and you will enter into dreaming.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Ohhh, it just that I can't remember it Astral Explorer? Could you explain more to me on this. Like I said this experience is the closest I ever had of me consciously doing this, why can't I remember the other times or remember the experience for a longer sense of time.
Remembering dreams and projections is a developed skill but it can come naturally to some people and some it will not and they will have to work on it. Everyone dreams but not everyone remembers their dreams thus giving them the illusion that they don't dream, astral projections are not different in many senses. For beginners it is recommended that they keep their projections very short that way there is less to remember and less of a chance that they will not remember the entire experience. It's recommended that a beginner keeps a dream journal and writes down all of their dreams and astral projections and doing so will help strengthen their dream and astral projection recall abilities. This is not necessary for some people myself being one of them, but for others it is going to be necessary.
Old 27-09-2014, 02:53 PM
Suspended
Hey Vinziant it sounds like you got out just a little also for some people when they enter the astral plane say that there rooms an houses sometimes look a little diffrent but for others there the same.