Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 09-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Simon Karlos

Fish Vibration Raising Exercise: "Remembering the Present"

Universal Inner Being: “Any high emotional state of consciousness that you have practiced and reached many times before can easily be entered again with just five minutes of sitting silently and allowing your mind to totally let go of all resistance to that state. You must recognize that you are already occupying that state. You quickly expand your present awareness back into that state through remembering how it feels—not how it 'felt' in the past, but how it feels now. I call this practice 'remembering the Present,' for this is how you quickly return to your joyous state of well-being. Of course, this practice is only effective once one has already reached an awareness that this is possible. Many people unconsciously release resistance quite often, and may even do it in five minutes or less from a place of feeling frustrated, but what I am teaching is a very simple method of learning to master this ability, which will allow you to eventually dispense with it when emotional realignment becomes automatic for you.”

Universal Inner Being: “Here's the 'trick' to its success: Forget about the clock! When you sit down to relax and surrender resistance—after having noticed that your mood is one of annoyment or slight irritation—do not be concerned with time, for you are not in a race with yourself to feel better. The more you trust in the timeless essence of your Being, the faster you allow the natural improvement of your mood. Your Divine Essence is the only thing that is truly 'present,' you see. Any mood that lacks a sense of peace at its core is like a tightened fist holding onto the past. You are wanting to OPEN that fist and release the past to the Present. This means fully acknowledging the negative emotion the moment that you recognize that your attention has been distracted from your very purpose for existing, which is JOY. Five minutes of effortless allowing is all that is needed to realize well-being again. Do not compare your present state to any 'past' state, nor to the state of well-being that quietly awaits your return. With this practice you are actually awakening to a fresher, purer 'version' of well-being than any you have experienced before, which arises from a more integrated state of mind. Let go of any time constraints. The more you practice this—and I will give you an affirmation now, since I am being asked for one... “I AM NOW ALLOWING THE FULL RELEASE OF ALL TENSION AND ALL RESISTANCE FROM MY VIBRATION. I RELEASE ALL CONCERNS OF TIME. I GIVE UP! State this aloud or mentally with fervor in your heart, and simply sit with a sense of empowerment and knowing, as your breathing pattern shifts and relaxes, for you have just surrendered to your JOY, and it will come rushing in to awaken you to the fact that you are already within the eternal embrace of God. The more you practice this, the more you will remember the Present and that NOW—which contains everything—is your only point of empowerment. I AM, you are, we are, Complete.”
Old 10-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Master
thank you for posting!
Old 10-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Master
Ah, I'm beginning to see why always with the fishie.

Old 10-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Ascender

That's very interesting. So your inner guide told ou this?
Old 10-04-2011, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Karlos

I AM NOW ALLOWING THE FULL RELEASE OF ALL TENSION AND ALL RESISTANCE FROM MY VIBRATION. I RELEASE ALL CONCERNS OF TIME. I GIVE UP! State this aloud or mentally with fervor in your heart, and simply sit with a sense of empowerment and knowing, as your breathing pattern shifts and relaxes, for you have just surrendered to your JOY, and it will come rushing in to awaken you to the fact that you are already within the eternal embrace of God.

This particular affirmation would not be for me, Simon.
It presumes tension, resitance, time and concerns...

I don't have tension anymore, or stress - I never think of time - that is actually a problem for me -well, see, not for "me" - but, for others around me ---Ha!

My affirmation might be if I used one - "Ahh, You are everything and eternally adore me - Your Grace is everpresent and eternal. Thank you for showing me this Truth. You have made me free to know I will always be Yours and You will always be mine - forever in Your Love. You are my Provider and I rely on you completely and I have no cares because I have given them all to You. O Thank You Lord that You have allowed me to see this. "

That may not work for someone else, of course - - because here I make the illusory separation of myself and the Father. I do that - sometimes - not always.
It suits me.
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-04-2011, 04:22 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
thank you for posting!

Very Welcome, Rosewater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Ah, I'm beginning to see why always with the fishie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
That's very interesting. So your inner guide told ou this?

I AM this Guide, yes, and I put a particular spin on an intuitive message that was given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This particular affirmation would not be for me, Simon.
It presumes tension, resitance, time and concerns...

I don't have tension anymore, or stress - I never think of time - that is actually a problem for me -well, see, not for "me" - but, for others around me ---Ha!

My affirmation might be if I used one - "Ahh, You are everything and eternally adore me - Your Grace is everpresent and eternal. Thank you for showing me this Truth. You have made me free to know I will always be Yours and You will always be mine - forever in Your Love. You are my Provider and I rely on you completely and I have no cares because I have given them all to You. O Thank You Lord that You have allowed me to see this. "

That may not work for someone else, of course - - because here I make the illusory separation of myself and the Father. I do that - sometimes - not always.
It suits me.
Miss Hepburn

I hear you, Miss Hepburn! Your affirmation example is excellent. Yes, tension is just a perception, a thought, and so I created the message as a bridge to help those who are interested in surrendering their perception of tension (in whatever form) to their joyous Inner Being. Tension is part of the human incarnation process, even existing in those like Jesus. Any uncomfortable thought/feeling/sensation/perception/experience is a manifestation of tension. Atoms cannot exist except through degrees of tension. Gravity and all universal forces exist through tension as well. Density is tension. One cannot have a body and experience no tension. (This definition of "tension" that I use doesn't suggest anything "bad." The affirmation I gave cannot truly remove tension in the broad sense of the word that I am using here, but it can help one become more passionate about "letting go" and being easier on oneself.) Tension is vibrational pressure of consciousness, and it is required for there to be physical manifestation. Many people who have experienced an "NDE" notice this manifestational tension that I speak of for a short while after "returning" to their physical bodies; the heaviness, the density of physical reality. You are still expanding in consciousness (as far as the time/space illusion is concerned), and still experience refinement. No creature in the manifest universe is totally free of tension. The "tension-less state" knows no separation, and even transcends the Tao; It is God Itself.
Old 19-04-2011, 06:27 AM
Seeker

Thank you, excellent reminder to find one's inner stillness. Blessings Simon x
Old 19-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llwyncwn
Thank you, excellent reminder to find one's inner stillness. Blessings Simon x

Welcome. Blessings, my friend!
Old 27-04-2011, 01:11 PM
sunny shine

Good one. thanks for sharing
Old 29-04-2011, 04:54 PM
konrard

that was a wonderful message simon

I loved when you said, "you are all ready occupying that state" it sent ecstacy through me ^__^