Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse
I find it hard to ignore! It can be quite a strong sensation.

Mouse... You may have a strong sensation because your kundalini is still rising but has been unconsciously blocked or resisted in some way and so has become backed up.

I suggest doing the circulating light meditation, especially focusing on the space between your solar plexus and heart center to allow the energy to flow more freely.

In addition, you could do a heart meditation to clear your energies there so the kundalini can flow on up and through. Here are two you might like: Heart Meditations - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106

Quote:
To what end is this though? This energy starts to awaken and then...? I don't feel any different apart from the physical sensations, or do I? Maybe a bit spacier or dreamier, not sure. It's hard to know if you are changing when you are the one doing the knowing.........Everything I've read suggests that Kundalini awakening is some big dramatic event so I'm not sure what to think

Our energies become activated in order to be more of what we are as spirit beings here in human bodies. This means increasing awareness and abilities, such as deeper meditation into our true nature, out-of-body explorations and lucid dreaming, a flow of healing energies, telepathy and empathy, intuitive wisdom, creative powers, love for-no-reason and so on.

Yes, it's hard to know what's going on because it's subtle and it's new. In my own awakening process I find the support and information from spirit guides so very valuable. Spirit guide communication is another capacity that may open up in us as our subtle energies and consciousness are developing.

Kundalini awakening is not always dramatic, although that's the kind that gets people's attention most so they write about it. These days we are learning how to handle it better.

blessings
Xan

Old 14-10-2010, 08:01 AM
Mouse

Thank you Xan, I will try the meditations. Intuitively I feel that you are right and there might be a block to this energy. I go through times where I have a lot of thoughts and questions on Kundalini.....and often feel there is no guidance at all but you have helped me today, so thanks again :)
Old 14-10-2010, 08:25 AM
UltraViolet

Hi Mouse,

Ive had some experience of this in the past... it was quite overwhelming. I was ill with flu at the time and i think i was feeling past life impressions at the same time, it was all quite mad. Have you recently met someone who has made you fall in love or have had healing on a soul level thru spiritual healing. I think the kundalini energy really starts flowing when you are clearing away negative energy. I think what you are feeling is very positive for yourself and everyone around you. It could also be that you're nearby to an angelic presence which is attracted to you or you have welcomed it in.

Old 14-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraViolet
Hi Mouse,

Ive had some experience of this in the past... it was quite overwhelming. I was ill with flu at the time and i think i was feeling past life impressions at the same time, it was all quite mad. Have you recently met someone who has made you fall in love or have had healing on a soul level thru spiritual healing. I think the kundalini energy really starts flowing when you are clearing away negative energy. I think what you are feeling is very positive for yourself and everyone around you. It could also be that you're nearby to an angelic presence which is attracted to you or you have welcomed it in.

Hi there,
I haven't met someone or had healing but.....one of the first sensations a year ago was a tingling/cobwebby sensation at the crown. There was also a strange experience where I thought I'd had contact with something and it did feel angelic, though it's really hard to put into words what it was. None of this is big or dramatic, it's more subtle and strange!
:)
Old 01-11-2010, 05:52 AM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf
I have also had this experience. I do not know what it is but I would think it has something to do with Kundalini.

I also find that I begin to move in circles for a short time then it will all stop. Has anyone here experienced this along with the vibrating?

This is about kundalini from what i have read and did apply to my situation.This energy suddenly arrose in me also after my spiritual awakening.At first it was kinda weak, but as time progressed it got stronger and i also got some control over it.It involves the subtle body energy also related with chakra.For me also started from the feet up.Even nowadays the feet get a lot of heat and energy.Then the energy goes up very quickly almost all over my body.Now i the energy goes even to my hands and to the seventh chakra, plus i can send it backwards from the head down but that is a bit harder.
That vibration you all talk about is part of this too.The vibration is quite strong, in fact it makes my body vibrate, twitch and moves erratically.I can't control this.Its like my body has spasms or small convulsions.I don't know if this good or bad, but the more effort i put into the energy flow the more my muscles act abnormally like a strong current has them going berserk.