Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-05-2012, 04:36 PM
mrsdp

spirit guide....guidance!!!!

Hi everyone

i was told many years ago that My spirit guide was an american-indian. I never really tried to talk to him though.

I have read with fascination the posts on here about talking to your spirit guides and asking for signs etc. However, please could you tell me an explicit practice as to how I can start communicating with my guide/s. I meditate regularly and weirdly, (I have no idea if this means anything at all) i often get "butterflies in my hands" like an excited tingling sensation so many times even if im not particularly excited about anything!! very strange.

So should I just meditate and then just simply....start asking questions?? or introduce myself??? or something else??

Thankyou x
Old 19-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Ascender
There is many many ways you can get hold of your guide.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=21216

This is Evaah's thred on some ideas that may help Some times only Meditation isnt enough. For me, I do a bit of that, but also talk out loud and do other things such as drawing. Time toi time I usemy pengulum or tero cards (which I havent use in a good long time)

Just try and experment with diffrent things and see what come up. I also would start with what you do natchaly. An example is for me its art and music. As well as puting my abilaties to good use. So meditate on it and you'll find the right ancwer when the time comes

Bless be<3
Old 19-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account
To be honest I just talk to them, sometimes out loud, sometimes in my head. It doesn't seem to matter. I get signs a lot, usually through lyrics in my head upon waking. It's clear spirits always know what I've been thinking/worrying about. I don't need to ask for signs although sometimes when very distressed I beg for one. I don't think there's any special way to do it, only what feels comfortable to you. Sometimes I just lay in bed and talk about my day. In my experience, simply opening up to them increases the likelihood of recieving signs.