Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-10-2018, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Well thank you very much for offering to answer my questions.In India we touch the feet of elders or guruji to get blessings and give respect.If you were here at this moment I would have touched your feet in gratitude,out of overwhelming happiness and to get your blessings (You are my mother's age so I guess I am allowed to do get your blessings )

I will do it in this thread.I will only ask one question at a time.

But my english is not that good ,I cannot ask each question in the six words limit... but I will be asking small questions...would it be possible for you to please relax the word limit restriction or not?

Please let me know.
I would have touched yours in return by the way and said a huge "NAMASTE".
Old 13-10-2018, 07:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Ok can it be the 6 word question and an small explanation to make the question specific enough ?

Or not ... ?
Old 13-10-2018, 07:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Ok ,6 word limit .
Can I ask the first question now please ?
Old 13-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Ok ,6 word limit .
Can I ask the first question now please ?
Ypu can make it 7 or 8 words...as long as it can go straight through without me needing to think "what the hell am I reading?"

So ask away...you have already asked one question, it has been answered and Light Blue colour is my "channeling code" so ask away.

Also, please acknowledge that each question has been answered satisfactorily before moving on to the next one, because it gives me the impression that you did not read any previous replies and you are only asking questions for the heck of it...I am getting way serious here and showing you all what I am truly made of and capable of that I never get the opportunity to use on here...
Old 13-10-2018, 07:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Turiya is the 4th state and "conscious sleep" or the perfection of Yoga Nidra is the way to attain it...to be in that state that is neither awake nor asleep and from where, OBEs, NDEs and astral travelling can occur spontaneously.

How to practice Yoga Nidra:

First, there is laying down in shavasana, and starting the progressive muscle tension and relaxation mindfulness technique, starting with your toes, all the way up to the scalp...isolating each muscle group...breathing in...hold...tense up all you can...breathing out and relax.

As you breathe in, imagine prana or a golden light or love filling you,,,as you breathe out, let go of all anxieties, traumas and worries.

By the time you reach your head, your whole body will feel like a lead weight sinking into a deep, warm ocean.

Then bring your conscious awareness to wherever you like...to your breathing, 6 inches above your body, third eye, tip of nose, the blackness behind closed eyes and put all your concentration and awareness only there...but don't try or force it or strain...just watch your thoughts like programs on a TV...you can even change the channel a few times to have 'different thoughts' if you want...adjust the volume and the brightness of each thought until you can hardly see it or not see it at all...now you are starting to cook with gas. =)

Focus on "OM" or on a prayer/mantra, or your Guru on the image of Ishta Devata, on something that fills you with love and stirs your heart more than anything else could at that specific moment.

Allow yourself to feel that emotion and become it...lose yourself in the Infinite, but still maintain connection to this waking consciousness via a sleep that is not a sleep....this is Turiya and I have just given you the method to attain it through Yoga Nidra...do it for an hour each night before you are scheduled to sleep,,,because often, if you are very tired, sleep gonna happen after (or during) the muscle relaxation bit, but if the body needs it, just let it happen.

I understand it now .It is to my satisfaction for now,I will practice it daily for about a month and will let you know if I encounter any serious roadblock.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Do I also have to give a background (about the terms used etc.) for you to understand the question (not to tell to Shiv ji ) ?

Maybe not ,just asking before asking my second question ...
Old 13-10-2018, 08:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Assuming I do not have to give a background ,here is my second question related to yoga...

2.Is "samyama" focusing on a subject/thing while in supraconsciousness/cosmicconsciousness/samadhi state ?

Will that do or do I have to improve it ?

Please let me know.
Old 13-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Master
Here is another, directly channeled just now, especially for you:

Quote:
Is Babaji alive? Where is he?
(see, it's easy).

"Babaji" is just a respected title...so is Mahatma, Mahavatar...etc.

These titles of respect and adoration are bestowed upon many after certain accomplishments in a specific field....just take Mahatma Gandhi.

Is he dead? well, physically yes...but he is also 'Babaji"...the father of the nation...but his spirit lives on through his work spreading the doctrine of Ahimsa...one of the Yamas of Patanjali fame...so to emulate Gandhi is to practice Yama and Niyama....so he is very much alive.

There have been many great yogis and mystics in the past...Yajnavalkya is my fave...and Lakulisha...and Dakshinamurthy...and all are "Babas" or the forefathers of Yogic wisdom...and any one of them is a "Mahavatar" and a "Babaji"...so what I am saying is that there were more than one of these guys (there were 9 actually) so which "Mahavatar Babaji" are you talking about? - because they also switch bodies and personas regularly".

Don't look for "without" that which you can find "within" and you have a friend that's willing to take you all the way there...but only IF you are ready this time."
Old 13-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Here is another, directly channeled just now, especially for you:

(see, it's easy).

"Babaji" is just a respected title...so is Mahatma, Mahavatar...etc.

These titles of respect and adoration are bestowed upon many after certain accomplishments in a specific field..just take Mahatma Gandhi.

Is he dead? well, physically yes...but he is also 'Babaji"...the father of the nation...but his spirit lives on through his work spreading the doctrine of Ahimsa...one of the Yamas of Patanjali fame...so to emulate Gandhi is to practice Yama and Niyama....so he is very much alive.

There have been many great yogis and mystics in the past...Yajnavalkya is my fave...and Lakulisha...and Dakshinamurthy...and all are "Babas" or the fathers of Yogic wisdom...and any one of them is a "Mahavatar" and a "Babaji"...so what I am saying is "there was more than one of these guys (there were 9 actually) so which "Mahavatar Babaji" are you talking about - because they also switch bodies and personas regularly".

Don't look for "without" that which you can find "within" and you have a friend that's willing to take you all the way there...IF you are ready this time."

Thank you so much Shivani Devi ji and Shiv ji for telling it to me,I cannot express in words how much grateful I am to you and Shiv ji.

There are two things I want to say to you in response to Shiv ji.

1.I am talking about the Mahavatar Babaji who is/was guru of the incarnation Lahiri Mahasya ji and Lahri Mahasya ji was the guru of Sri Yukteswar ji.

2.Shivji I accept your advise of looking within and not without,what do I need to do next ? ,please advise me Shiv ji and Shivani Devi ji,I am willing to go all the way.

The friend you are talking about must be yourself or Shivani Devi ji and both of you are dear to my heart,I am not lying.
Old 13-10-2018, 08:36 AM
Master
Quote:
1.I am talking about the Mahavatar Babaji who is/was guru of the incarnation Lahiri Mahasya ji and Lahri Mahasya ji was the guru of Sri Yukteswar ji.
Establishing parampara sampradaya was more important way back then, more than it is now.

When the head of a school of yoga did not have a Guru, but wanted to impress with lineage, mentioning that "I was a student of Baba" (a Guru who cannot be conveniently located for verification) is enough to silence any would-be critic..so let's just say that his reputation precedes him by miles and just leave it there.