Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 27-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Thumbs up

I love Bashar! Thank you for the reminder.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2015, 02:33 PM
Kamila

Also if you guys like his vid he has few more on manifesting good luck to everyone who dares to wish and believe Love&Light
Old 27-03-2015, 02:50 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love Bashar! Thank you for the reminder.
You're welcome yes we need that once in a while
Its time to get excited again
Old 27-03-2015, 03:07 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, however due to the very dense vibrational state of this dimension it necessitates that the intended thought-form can have a long lag time to manifest, thereby causing doubt as to the actual source. As time goes on, the lag time can be reduced through practice. Also, the vibration of this density is increasing anyway so it should become easier imo.

I would start small. Fundamentally from a manifesting point of view there is no difference between finding $1 or $1 Million, but the conscious mind more redilly accepts winning the lesser amount so start there and work your way up. BTW, in my example I used money but really that's misusing LOA as you are focusing then on base instincts and lower vibrational densities.
Old 27-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Robertj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Wow thats a very interesting pt i love it ! Its called divine timing perhaps? thank u for sharing and welcome to sf

Thanks for the welcome KAMILA :)

Regarding bashar,i am finding so much value in what he has to say.Specifically i like how BASHAR has expanded on (at least for me) the idea of each persons RESPONSIBILITY for however they feel,and the powerful CONSEQUENCES of knowing and working with that understanding.

Thanks again..
Old 27-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rofot
Yes, however due to the very dense vibrational state of this dimension it necessitates that the intended thought-form can have a long lag time to manifest, thereby causing doubt as to the actual source. As time goes on, the lag time can be reduced through practice. Also, the vibration of this density is increasing anyway so it should become easier imo.

I would start small. Fundamentally from a manifesting point of view there is no difference between finding $1 or $1 Million, but the conscious mind more redilly accepts winning the lesser amount so start there and work your way up. BTW, in my example I used money but really that's misusing LOA as you are focusing then on base instincts and lower vibrational densities.
Very interesting thank u for sharing:)
According to bashar it takes as long as you believe yourself to be able to receive it. If you believe that it will take a year than theresmost likely a reason for that like a certain lesson that you are learning. Meaning it will take you that amount of time to raise your vibration to that desired level if thats wat you believe...i really like his vids very eye opening and super inspirational :). He also talks about money etc if i remeber correctly money itself doesn't carry low vibration its a tool and the intention of how you use that tool assigns a certain vibration to it.
Old 03-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Kamila

So once you know what it is you want but you're stil having hard time feeling the knowing that it is on its way (according to Bashar the step before the last one of manifesting) here's a great audio on this....if you notice she says something about the period of time when you are manifesting it but cant see it yet take form in 3d ... So here it is i love this http://youtu.be/y4RoGMaLC04
Old 03-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Kamila

Ok so the last step was to let it go .... Meaning you know its taken care of you can be stil in your self and just allow it to come to you...
Here's another link that i really enjoyed listening to.http://youtu.be/8xs-D23rl04
Old 03-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Kamila

i just had a thought. Sometimes when I experience a feeling of shift in the air manifesting seems more easy almost effortless...like today for instance i feel energy shift which raises my frequency so it seems to make sense that it would be more effortless.... I know that a new moon is great for new beginnings etc but i dont always feel the shift during new moon just a thought...
Old 03-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertj
Thanks for the welcome KAMILA :)

Regarding bashar,i am finding so much value in what he has to say.Specifically i like how BASHAR has expanded on (at least for me) the idea of each persons RESPONSIBILITY for however they feel,and the powerful CONSEQUENCES of knowing and working with that understanding.

Thanks again..
Yes i really enjoy listening to him :)