Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-04-2023, 05:56 AM
Newbie ;)

I thought about Jerry Springer out of nowhere

I thought about him out of nowhere, without reason, then the next day I found out he died.
It's been weird for me. I don't know why I thought about him out of the blue like that, only to come to know he passed.
I don't watch his shows , so this is very strange to me.
Old 03-05-2023, 07:37 AM
Master

It DOES seem strange that you "knew" , you were aware of him passing even though you maybe didn't realise at the time. Especially when he didn't actually mean much to you even though he was a household name.
Are you a sensitive? Empath?
I am. And over the years I have experienced certain "things" just prior to world famous celebrities passing. The same happens with my own loved ones.
The only way I can rationalise it is that we are all energy and to pass over might take a lot of energy so therefore some of our energy might be borrowed in order to take them to heaven.
I know that might stupid, and I'm only guessing !!!!
Old 29-05-2023, 05:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Jerry Springer was a pioneer in outrageous and controversial talk shows, capturing our attention with dramatic confrontations. His show became a cultural phenomenon, showcasing the extremes of human behavior. Love him or hate him, he left an indelible mark on television history.
Old 12-06-2023, 06:33 PM
Knower

It means you were in flow with the universe at the time. And that was evidence of that :)

How interesting, I know that was in March. But I randomly thought about him earlier last week and then I come across this post. I had no idea he has passed as I also don't watch him, or really any TV other than streaming services
Old 15-06-2023, 06:59 AM
Dude111

I hated most of his shows! (Most of them were all fake just for the show I read)
Old 15-06-2023, 07:12 AM
Master
He was such a phenomenon. Back in school there was the chant ''Jerry, Jerry, Jerry'' whenever two people got into a fight.
Old 15-06-2023, 12:44 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
He was such a phenomenon. Back in school there was the chant ''Jerry, Jerry, Jerry'' whenever two people got into a fight.
And Steve who always had to calm things down, but secretly let them fight anyway..