Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 22-02-2022, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

PLEASE Urgent Help With Dream analysis

Hello All,
I am so so worried about my niece. Can some one tell me what my dream mean?
I had this dream between 5;30 in the morning until 6:30. I know that because that is when I was fast sleep.
My mom passed away three months ago and today is her birthday. In my dream, I saw my mom laying down on the same couch in our house that she always do and the same way and with the same night gown. I came out of my room and I saw her there. I ran to her and I touched her and hold her, and she was keep telling me let me sleep you girl with a smile, what she used to do. Then, my sister came to the living room, and I told her, listen, mom is here. She is on the couch, and my sister said, "no, i do not see here." I was kept insisting that she was there.
Any ways, the confusing and scary part is here. My sister and her husband left to go to work and I was at home with my older niece (That is also in reality. They go to work and i am home with my niece.). Then, I saw myself with the same clothes that I have on at home as causal clothes in the middle of children hospital which is about 18 miles away from us. I was so confused in my dream. Idid not know how i got there and why I was there. It was like my brain was totally shut down and I could not remember any thing. Then, I called my sister to come and get me and I told them that I did not know where I was.
While I was waiting for them to come, I saw two ladies that were wiccan sitting next to me and one of them told me that she could help me with the problems that my nieces have. I did not trust here and left that corner and went outside.

When my sister and her husband came to pick me up(which they usually do in real life) as soon as I left the building, I saw an accident two car head to head. one of the car was compleletly destroyed. People were rushing there to help. There was a lady that was the driver adn came out ok. There were a young girl in front, and two older girls in the back. We were able to bring the younger girl out, but police and fire fighters tried to bring the older girls from the back but I could not see if they were ok. It was like a cloud in front of me not letting me see it.

Now,, please please be honest with me. My niece went to a trip with her friend,the friend sister which is younger and the mom. They are in mountain sking and coming back on Sat. We kept telling my niece to come back either today, tuesday, or the most Thr because there is a huge snow storm coming their way on Friday through Sat and the roads will be really bad. My niece insisted that she wanted to come on Sat. We wanted to go and get her on Thr before the strom, but out of no where and for no reason, our car broken down yesterday night and we have no car to go. There is going to be a mom and three girl driving back on Sat. The young girl always sit in front so that my niece and her friend that are much older sit in the back.

I am thinking that my mom is telling me that there will be an accident and we should go get my niece soon. IF that is the case, we can rent a car today and go get her.

Can some one please tell me what this dream mean because it is so real and so confusing even the children hospital is real because we have one exactly the same way that I saw in my dream.

Please please help me.

Thank you so very much
Old 23-02-2022, 02:54 AM
Knower
Not a dream expert here, but try contacting bartholomew

Hes a very powerful psychic and he may be able to help you out(for free).
Old 24-02-2022, 03:01 AM
Master

A lot of times when we dream things get confused and does not make sense. We might be worried about something, read something or a friend told us something and it can get confused with something else. What I am trying to say is most times there is nothing to worry about. I guess there are dreams that can predict the future. You are obviously worried so you could rent a car to see how she is. If you are able to contact your niece by mobile phone or any other way that would be best.