Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 27-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Master
The Electric Universe & Mythical Cosmolgy

Title should have read...Electric Universe and Mythical Cosmology...I've been really getting into this "theory" and set of ideas/paradigm, what have you.. Mixing mythology and science. Maybe the universe is not such a mystery afterall, percy? And that our history maybe a great deal more stranger than imagined.

The idea that Venus was ejected from Jupiter maybe 7-10,000 years ago, seems too amazing at first glance but then said same man predicts very specific affects and phenomena that probes visiting Venus would find. According to Immanuel Velikovsky, "it would spin differently and be over 600 degrees fahreheit". It's the only planet that spins retrograde. Venus was expected to be around 100 degrees farhenheit but was over 800. Also Velikovsky predicted radio waves coming from Jupiuter. The Thunderbolts Project, having looked deeper into the mythology and in particular, plasma formations in the lab that relate to galactic phenomena, differ with Velikovsky on a fair few things but the overall picture is similar.

Worlds in Collision with Immanuel Velikovsky...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6wsxnCLmr0

The sun, in the Electric Universe (EU) model is not self energizing but gets it's energy from the solar system and the Galactic current, which runs along the Milky Ways arms, through plasma filaments that can stretch for 100's of light years. So the sun is a focal point for incoming energy, on plasma currents, coming from the cosmos. Which explains why sunspots can be black and why it, against the law of thermodynamics, gets hotter from the surface to corona- as it's energy coming in. Plasma can be dark, glowing or arcing. It is dark around earth so you don't see it for the most....other than the Aurora. I knew that the sun was cold in the centre and that is what they propse too....so that was interesting.

Wal Thornhill speaks of Saturn as a Primeval Sun and an "Exemplory Sun" that supposedly ruled over our mythical "Golden Age". He claims that all Red Dwarfs are systems living in a "Golden Age" and that until Saturn had come near the solar system, it too had been a Red Dwarf-electrically de-activated to a Gas Giant by a transfer of charge between planets- The Thunderbolts of the Gods.

The Thunderbolts of the Gods https://youtu.be/5AUA7XS0TvA

Also the series of vids "Symbols of an Alien Sky". Where it's proposed therewas once a "Great Conjunction" where the planets aligned. They have shown in the lab that places like the Grand canyon and the Valles Marineris (Mars) can be created in minutes with electrical arcing. This, they say occurred, when Planets came closer together there would be an electrical discharge (which is why no asteroid will ever wipe us out via impact) and this would carve out landscapes. We are told to believe that all craters on moons and planets are asteroids. It doesn't explain why all craters vector to the centre of if it's host...as if all asteroids impacted heading squarely for the centre with no side swiping...which is impossible for the most...gravity is a weak force.,...there's no way all asteroids hitting the moon would be caused to aim directly for it's centre...so they claim electrical arcing makes craters during planetary upheaval.

Ekpyrosis
Ekpyrosis is a Stoic belief in the periodic destruction of the cosmos by a great conflagration every Great Year. The cosmos is then recreated only to be destroyed again at the end of the new cycle.

Symbols of an Alien Sky https://youtu.be/t7EAlTcZFwY

Mars as the pupil, Venus as the white of the eye and saturn as the backround, all in a line with earth. Personally, I think there's some 2d goin on but..

Petroglyphs as drawings of plasma discharge seen in the sky.

David Talbott...Remembering the End of the World

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...l_Documentary/

They have a "Space News" series which is great as you get regular updates on the latest happenings in astronomy, cosmology etc, from an electric universe p.o.v.

Heres there youtube page...sub for latest news etc.. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvH...79tjqRosK4tWYA

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 28-06-2015, 01:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Sky Myths or Marine Life Myths

http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/df3_fermi_bubble_art_labels.jpg

We have 31 left and 31 right-skew great circles associated with the 5-fold, symmetrical, icosa{20}hedron-- 6, 10, 15 ---.

OO = my symbolism for entropic heat death of Universe

Or as O|O

Or as OZO

Or as ( ( ) ) i.e. overlapping of left and right great circle sets

Or as ( (|) )

| = conventional view of entropic heat death when all matter becomes one very large and very flat, lowest energy ergo lowest frequency photon.

In Synergetics Fullers 4-fold, asymmetrical, 3D cubo-octahedron/OS-jitterbug/vector flexor---- aka operating system of Universe --infolds to a flatten subdivided triangle as 3 triangles around a central triangle.

In this configuration one of the perimeter triangles can fold left, and the other two perimeter triangles can fold right ergo my symbolism listed above to represent this flatten triangle between left and right skew, 5-fold great circle sets OZO

I would also consider shapes of biological life for some if not many biological shapes.

Ex http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0510100345.htm

Starfish http://phenomena.nationalgeographic....when-stressed/

Octpus http://www.underseahunter.com/n28/deepsee-discovers-rare-pelagic-octopus.html#.VY_vslJuKSo

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-06-2015, 03:13 PM
MrChiLambda

The solar wind accelerates as it leaves the surface of the sun.

That alone is evidence enough, making me think there is way more with the electric universe.

Those symbols are amazing. Makes me think that in a proper environment perhaps ancient septres had purpose with the shape.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Master
Here's the latest EU news vid>>>

Mysterious Electric Mercury | Space News https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9VSIWTk_e8

I really like these weekly news snippets. They reveal just how lacking is conventional astronomy.

Why do some planets have craters only on one side; are meteorites fussy about where they hit? Why do you get hexagonal craters? Why do you often get many small craters on the circumference of bigger craters? Why do all craters vector to the centre of their host planet/moon and never "side swipe"? All these craters can be reproduced in a lab using electrical arcing. As can most other geology on Mars etc..

Many highly qualified scientists are finding the EU model too compelling to ignore. They have revealed the glaring inadequacy of conventional astronomy and cosmology to explain the universe we live in. Also I like it that, unlike the usual bamboozling scientific explanation (hiding ignorance behind multiple syllables), they put it in terms a child could understand...because they understand it. That conventional astronomers don't understand what is clearly obvious and accessible to anyone is a real head scratcher. That said, the electric universe model is slowly seeping into mainstream, quietly through the back door, to save face. No doubt they'll take it as their own at some point. I love it that the EU folk (The Thunderbolts Project specifically) go from mythology to plasma physics and show that they fit like a glove.

According to the EU, any astronomer having no indepth knowledge of plasma physics, can never correctly interpret the universe. Hence why they are always so baffled. They also show how blackholes, wormholes, the big bang, exotic matter, supermassive blackholes (just add adjectives-sounds great?),dark matter etc etc are the actual never seen, proven or tested, actual fantasy. "Unicorns, fairies, the big bang and all that Jazz." Not that I disabelieve in the fae but I think it illustrates a point.

As they put it...the EU model does not contain uncomfortable truths for modern astronomy but are a death blow to it. And clearly it's so.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 09-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Suspended

2 Thessalonians 2:9 & 10 NIV. “The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing.” Under the command of Satan and his principalities, demonic spirits manifest these miraculous signs. Revelation 16:13 & 14, “Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs

The Earth, considered by spiritual natural humans to be our Mother advised Scientists as per Native American Wisdom
All the suffering going on in this country with the tornadoes, floods, and earthquakes is carried on the breath of Mother Earth because she is in pain," says Roberta Blackgoat, an elder of the Independent Dineh (Navajo) Nation at Big Mountain. She explains that the Four Corners area is particularly sacred because it literally holds Mother Earth's internal organs -- coal and uranium which the Bureau of Indian Affairs has allowed the Peabody Coal Mine to mine. "They are trying to take her precious guts out for money," says Blackgoat. "My grandfather told me that coal is like the liver, and uranium is both the heart and lungs of Mother Earth." Hopi and Navajo traditionalists are fighting the mining.http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

UFO...leaving of the life of Mother Earth.
radioactive waste has to be isolated and confined in appropriate disposal facilities for a sufficient period of time until it no longer poses a threat. The period of time radioactive waste must be stored for depends on the type of waste and radioactive isotopes. It can range from a few days for very short-lived isotopes to millions of years if one chooses to waste the unspent portions of "spent nuclear fuel".https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioactive_waste

Scientists should have considered stone and natural fusion.....radioactivity and the cooled stone and converting of uranium and how fusion is linked, as O a natural balance.

O = Time 12, a Holy Sun light interaction with Earth as balanced

0 = non existent state....space + radioactivity as a complete/whole body.

Everything healed is a held state of cooled radioactivity.

Scientists placing Mother Earth in a non existent state as a constant are watching the life of Earth disappear into out of space.
Old 09-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 EU Fails Basic Tests

..."In the electric universe model, the Sun is lit by electrically excited plasma. This gives us two very clear predictions. The first is regarding neutrinos. The standard model predicts that the Sun will produce copious amounts of neutrinos due to nuclear interactions in its core.

...The EU model predicts the Sun should produce no neutrinos. The EU model clearly fails this test, because neutrinos are produced by the Sun. We have not only observed solar neutrinos, we have imaged the Sun by its neutrinos."........

https://briankoberlein.com/2014/02/25/testing-electric-universe/

Gravity = mysterious mass-attractive phenomena.

Pulliing-INward is path of least resistance.

Most if not all pushing-OUTward phenomena are resultant of pulling-INward phenomena.

Japenese hand saws cut with the pullling-IN motion.

We see strong men pulling trains or box cars rarely pushing them.

The brain sends one kind of signal to muscles, contract INward, and when signal stops, muscles relax.

Muscle fiber-- mysoin --is believed to be in a hexagonal arrangement and this may be the most effective and efficient geometry in those set of circumstances for contraction.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-07-2015, 01:43 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
..."In the electric universe model, the Sun is lit by electrically excited plasma. This gives us two very clear predictions. The first is regarding neutrinos. The standard model predicts that the Sun will produce copious amounts of neutrinos due to nuclear interactions in its core.

...The EU model predicts the Sun should produce no neutrinos. The EU model clearly fails this test, because neutrinos are produced by the Sun. We have not only observed solar neutrinos, we have imaged the Sun by its neutrinos."........

https://briankoberlein.com/2014/02/25/testing-electric-universe/

Gravity = mysterious mass-attractive phenomena.

Pulliing-INward is path of least resistance.

Most if not all pushing-OUTward phenomena are resultant of pulling-INward phenomena.

Japenese hand saws cut with the pullling-IN motion.

We see strong men pulling trains or box cars rarely pushing them.

The brain sends one kind of signal to muscles, contract INward, and when signal stops, muscles relax.

Muscle fiber-- mysoin --is believed to be in a hexagonal arrangement and this may be the most effective and efficient geometry in those set of circumstances for contraction.

r6

Why does a scientist presume that spirit belongs to creation?

Why does a scientist presume that he knows about powers...names the powers himself...says how the powers react when he is only a human being existing in a human organic body....organic mind....organic chemical relationships that could never ever possibly know anything about other powers.

Scientists ask, how could a human being know about creative acts...and the past historical evidence is that science began as a human thought concept....given reviews from spiritual consciousness...reviewing creation light/sound image records and gave himself the evaluation.

The stories about creation have been proven true to the condition of spiritual awareness...recall of information from self evidence of origin Earth and its destruction by the Sun explosion.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:27 AM
Pathfinder
Have you ever read The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchiezedek? It goes into great detail about this from a spiritual perspective of the cosmic day as the inbreath and out breath of Brahma (God ) and the cycles of the galaxies and universes. The idea of total destruction at the end of each great cycle coincides with the end of the inbreath and the creation with the out breath. We are approaching the halfway point of the inbreath at this time. It has also been proven that the universe "breathes ";expanding and contracting bringing everything closer or farther away and this coincides with certain astrological alignments some of which were predicted many thousands of years ago by peoples who "couldn't have known ". I am quite certain that proof of intelligent creation is not an impossibility and may even be brought to light within the next half century and that proof of other intelligent life will be revealed within the next 10 or 15. Where's my tinfoil hat? ....
Old 10-07-2015, 02:42 AM
Pathfinder
Have you ever read The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life by Drunvalo Melchiezedek? It goes into great detail about this from a spiritual perspective of the cosmic day as the inbreath and out breath of Brahma (God ) and the cycles of the galaxies and universes. The idea of total destruction at the end of each great cycle coincides with the end of the inbreath and the creation with the out breath. We are approaching the halfway point of the inbreath at this time. It has also been proven that the universe "breathes ";expanding and contracting bringing everything closer or farther away and this coincides with certain astrological alignments some of which were predicted many thousands of years ago by peoples who "couldn't have known ". I am quite certain that proof of intelligent creation is not an impossibility and may even be brought to light within the next half century and that proof of other intelligent life will be revealed within the next 10 or 15. Where's my tinfoil hat? ....
Old 10-07-2015, 03:21 AM
Suspended

The universe breathes? Are you the universe and do you have universal awareness...such as could you be a sun or a star....I don't think so, do you?