Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 16-04-2012, 05:49 AM
Henri77

Doreen Virtue has some good angel communication videos worth checking out.
It's kinda her speciality. Angels.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Pathfinder

I would consider myself fairly empathic, as well as a HSP, for example if I look at anything more than 2 seconds, the colors immediately become a great deal more saturated, and it seems to me that this is either a post perception processing effect or a post processing effect created by less sensory processing inhibition than normal. And I am acutely aware of air pressure, so when it's loud (i.e. the air is being compressed heavily and regularly) I can't focus, and it'll drain me faster than a hole in a sandbag.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:15 PM
Knower
Scored 20.

I have regular "contact" with what seem like spiritual dimensions, whether through visions or dreams, I dreamed the death of my dad and several circumstances surrounding it accurately. I dreamed of my wife 15 years before I met her. I have a pre-mortal memory. I've always known that I prefer being at home because I've experienced too much trauma in the outside world. Used to love cities, but now far prefer nature.

Most of my life has been about overcoming and releasing the anger and fear surrounding my childhood.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Master
I've known I was HSP for a while now - also very empathetic - probably an empath - always been intuitive. My intuition has been increasing a lot lately up to the point of being able to feel peoples energy.

I got 25 on that test I think.

I am also chemically sensitive and have strong reactions to things that aren't natural, not allergic reactions - I am not allergic to anything - but intense migraines when exposed to things like fake sugar, fluoride, MSG, fluorescent lights, unnatural scents and the list goes on...

I am very logical - just a bit more sensitive... "In Tune" as my mom always says :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 03-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Knower
Yeah. I generally don't rely on tests, they tend to tell me what I already know lol. I've known all my life that I'm considered sensitive and feel things others don't. I remember when I was young how there would seem to be so much energy surrounding certain events that I'd be sure that others felt it too - eventually I started asking - "Do you feel that?" "What.." "That energy in the air." Some days I'd wake up and just feel like it was a magical day, or there was something special about it. That still happens, on occasion. Though having been through serious depression seems to have killed a lot of it.

I've also never had allergies, but am sensitive to a lot of "fake" stuff. Whether it be MSG or other flavoring agents and chemicals, wifi signals, detergents...
Old 04-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsInMotion
Scored 20.

I have regular "contact" with what seem like spiritual dimensions, whether through visions or dreams, I dreamed the death of my dad and several circumstances surrounding it accurately. I dreamed of my wife 15 years before I met her. I have a pre-mortal memory. I've always known that I prefer being at home because I've experienced too much trauma in the outside world. Used to love cities, but now far prefer nature.

Most of my life has been about overcoming and releasing the anger and fear surrounding my childhood.
I'm reading your reply and it's almost a mirror of what I would have written in terms of my own past experience! I met my beloved years before, and several times, in dreams before we physically met, I also saw both children of mine in a dream roughly 10 years before they were born (in the dream they were around 20 years old so the dream took place around 30 years before reality and the dream actually aligned.. they looked exactly at that point as they did in the dream). I'm in touch with a number of "outside" influences (though I never see them, just feel their presence when needed) then add to that a bunch of oddities such as lucid dreaming, OBE's, and almost daily alignments with synchronicity over one thing or another.

As to the anger and fear, as a derivative of our childhood experiences, I've been actively working through that since my early teen years, these have been taking a lifetime to resolve with the tail end of much of that being expressed in some of my replies on this forum.

And frankly, the less I have to intermingle with people the better. I can spend weeks in my own space (I recently bought acreage and am fixing it up in order to provide most of our own food) without conversing with another soul and simply adore the quiet rhythms without the distractions that accompany another's random orientation to this rather fractured culture of present day. The company I do enjoy are among the authors of books written by people who spend their lives investigating things. We are currently living among a great steam of fresh discoveries and general information that's available to anyone one who goes-a looking!

And I still haven't a clue as to what it all means. I've read boat-loads of theories and insistences about what's going on but most of them tend to contradict each other.. so I'm not about to commit to one fantasy or another until I have a direct connection and understanding, without ambiguity or guessing. I suspect this won't be fully resolved in this lifetime. :)

Life seems to be one of those kinds of mysteries where each time a clue is proffered and explored the plot only thickens, it gets deeper with each evolving insight. I figured by now I'd have absolute answers, base on the intensity that I've been dedicating to such knowings, and yet the game remains oddly well-hidden. That being said, I kinda like the great mystery. I'm not completely convinced that I want to know. By "not knowing" I'm being forced to look deeper. I'm being exposed to stuff that I wouldn't have looked into had everything been made known right away. And perhaps that's the nature of the experience. To keep us guessing, so we're then forced to look deeper, should we want answers. I suppose if we knew everything, right out of the gate, then why bother being involved in the first place?

I'm curious to hear your conclusions so far. Have you hazarded a guess as to why we're here doing this stuff? I'll poke at the possibilities from time to time based on the kinds of experiences that you've mentioned in your post, but I freely admit mine are only transitory guesses, I remain on the edge of my seat, leaning into possibility, forever curious as to why we are experiencing this seemingly advanced game of perceptual hide and seek!
Old 04-03-2016, 06:10 PM
Knower
Thanks for your response organic - that put a smile on my face.

Guess what I am? A writer. And guess what my first impulse to be was as a kid? An investigator. Yep, always been fascinated with figuring out why the world is the way it is, but more so about the world (or worlds) beyond.

You are perfectly right, for every rabbit hole we can go down there seem to be about a billion others. Sometimes, all these different theories seem to contradict each other but I guess that's natural because positions can be very complex, and language itself, which is one of our main tools to decrypt the truth, is also. As our understanding of language evolves, so does our perception. This is to me one of the reasons why the person who truly strives to understand will always find some new layer to peel back and examine.

Some people are perfectly content to stay right where they are and believe what they believe. I respect that, too, to some degree. Because it's somewhat of a contradiction when we hope for answers, but are driven by the mystery. I love being challenged and being on the trail of something. But these people are able to just accept an answer that makes sense for them, and that's enough. Which is good because belief is a powerful thing. Ok sure, do people do harmful things in the name of belief? Sometimes. But I think that mostly, belief is a powerful force for good, for healing, when it's based in love.

I think though that I was given unique desires and perspectives in order to instigate change to a larger population. And I was given particular sensitivities in order to understand various problem elements. I was given particular gifts as well to understand the complexities of religion and the realities behind it.

I began in religion, but moved beyond it. Some begin outside of it, but move toward it. Isn't it funny how that goes? What we are doing is progressing according to our need. Some people really need structure in order to get their lives together, and end up assuming that this applies to everyone else.
In the end, we all might believe in many of the same things but because the trajectory of our lives can be so radically different, we word things in a way that is completely alien to the experience of certain others.

There's a classic example right there of a trigger-term. "Alien". It means foreign, different. If you're not accepted in a group, you're what: alienated.
Some people talk about little green men flying around in UFO's from other planets, others talk about dimensions and spirits. In the end these are also just words we use to explain things we don't fully understand. To help us visualize the way it could be.

I like to think that at the top of all things there is some kind of simple and plain truth, and this incredibly loving and honest being which we know as God. But because right now, we are in a world where the waters are incredibly muddied, there need to be those who would take on the unenviable task of cutting through the mud for the sake of others. Those who are able to understand and speak on the level of others. This is, perhaps, what my purpose is. Certainly, I can say I wouldn't be satisfied with much else.

Did that answer anything? Can you still relate? :P
Old 04-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Master
Heidi Sawyer

Just sharing fyi...

I've been looking at Heidi Sawyers youtube videos and feeling inside: Finally someone who gets "me"!!!

She speaks for a subset of the highly sensitive person - the intuitive HSP

As a medium herself, she understands those of us whose nervous system is hyper-charged... and explains quite clearly how various types of intuition emerge through the chakras - that she calls Life Codes

Here's her website www.HeidiSawyer.com

amazing amazing amazing - I can't sing her praises enough
Old 05-03-2016, 02:29 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulsInMotion
Did that answer anything? Can you still relate? :P

Yes, and then some!! I'm tight on time for the moment but I'll return to this hopefully this evening. You mentioned that you're a writer, in what capacity do you write? Fiction, nonfiction, publications, internet? The term 'writer' suggests a whole field full of rabbit holes to dive into. Which ones have you arched into so far!? :)
Old 05-03-2016, 03:21 AM
Knower
I'm in the middle of writing a few different books, some on the backburner for now but in order of release they'll probably be:

1. A historical biography which focuses on family relationships and how traumatic events affect different peoples personalities.

2. A (surprise surprise) book covering spiritual topics - also nonfic

3. "Scifi" title which is rather large in scope and thus, has taken me a long time to really get off the ground. I guess you could say the last 15 years has been research and making sure I've really got the right message in mind.

So yea... books, primarily. I've also written music/lyrics since my teens, some articles here and there... minor stuff. I only realized that getting into writing was likely my main calling pretty recently, because I've also had a huge passion for art and music. But writing feels like it's probably where I can make the biggest impact, based on early feedback I've received.