Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 16-09-2011, 07:55 AM
Enlightener

Do whatever brings you closer to God, whatever that may be.
Old 16-09-2011, 09:11 AM
aquarius123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Do whatever brings you closer to God, whatever that may be.

Smell the roses - hug a tree or another human being or animal - admire a glorious sunset - watch a bird in flight - the list is endless. All these experiences bring us closer to the Universal Life Force, by some called God.

With love - Aquarius
Old 16-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius123
Smell the roses - hug a tree or another human being or animal - admire a glorious sunset - watch a bird in flight - the list is endless. All these experiences bring us closer to the Universal Life Force, by some called God.

With love - Aquarius

Yes Do a painting, go bike riding, swimming, dancing. Whatever it is that brings you closer to Source
Old 17-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Master

Its easy, you go within the stillness,in meditation,or-if you like me- manage to have a totally quiet mind with no thoughts. and go there, seek Him in the stillness. Hes never gone away. Its we that have. you might use the clearing tapes under "meeting tapes" at www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com
Old 17-09-2011, 05:02 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiabhi4011
Which one is the Fastest way to reach the Godliness state...

Whether we reach it thu the bhakti karma or by the jnana yoga...

Please post ur views

By turning off your mind. Maintain awareness in your consciousness ( which in other words means maintain awareness of the present and nothing else)
Old 17-09-2011, 10:21 AM
mattie

Moving Through The Ds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
why would they be two different things? and which higher self are you referring to specifically, as there are several before one gets to the actual soul??

HS is the first portion of our soul that is unaffected by earthly travails in uppermost 4D (1-12D).

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418

We move through a number of dimensional levels in reaching 12D or the energies we call God.

We are a part of our real soul, or entire energy field right now.

Connecting w/ the Universe (energies we call God) is done in many levels of awareness. Reaching the state we call God, or being ascended is different than this. One is communicating w/ higher dimensional energies & the other is reaching 12D, reuniting w/ the Universe.
Old 18-09-2011, 04:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
HS is the first portion of our soul that is unaffected by earthly travails in uppermost 4D (1-12D).

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418

We move through a number of dimensional levels in reaching 12D or the energies we call God.

We are a part of our real soul, or entire energy field right now.

Connecting w/ the Universe (energies we call God) is done in many levels of awareness. Reaching the state we call God, or being ascended is different than this. One is communicating w/ higher dimensional energies & the other is reaching 12D, reuniting w/ the Universe.
while my definition of the higher self is different than yours,i thank you for explaining your point of view to me, but would you mind explaining your terms 3d, 4d 12d etc?
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 19-09-2011, 03:04 PM
n2mec

for me stillness

to be able to pull back from the everyday madness that has a way of sucking you up and fall into its trap. to practise kicking in consciousness or awarness.
Old 19-09-2011, 03:06 PM
n2mec

Oh yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
By turning off your mind. Maintain awareness in your consciousness ( which in other words means maintain awareness of the present and nothing else)

im still working on this part.
Old 21-09-2011, 01:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
while my definition of the higher self is different than yours,i thank you for explaining your point of view to me, but would you mind explaining your terms 3d, 4d 12d etc?
do these terms refer to planes?, the reason im not understanding is that the term "dimensions" is a physical term that doesnt actually apply so much the further in one goes, and being that there are realms beyond time, space, energy and matter, im wondering if this is a way for you to describe them or is it something different that youre referring to?
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi