Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 30-08-2015, 10:27 PM
Master
Hope33, that was a great manifestation, no matter if it was ESP or a manifestation! How fun!!

Outstanding Manifestation of the belongings owner Tanemon! That must have had you giggling inside for several days! lol
Old 09-09-2015, 06:24 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
I thought i was just agnostic, trying to get into some spirituality with not much avail. Today my mom suggested to do a water blessing with Holy Water and invocking three Virgin Mary to ask for a miracle. Well... i'm in a pretty desperate condition because TF connection is making me suffer and getting anxious/panic a lot, the dreams i did before were a big red flag that i'm not in a good mental state. So, i tried to manifest some help from God or whatever deity and wow... it seems it worked! Unfortunately i caused a break up from my TF but that means i'm finally free of that suffering!I never had such a quick manifestation and help in my life.

I', very vary happy about your manifestation and freedom, BlueCat!
Old 09-09-2015, 06:28 PM
chezzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Well Done Blue Cat on gaining RELEASE FROM SUFFERING!!

Right now I'm feeling Humble, amazed and joyful!
I wanted some very large crystals of very high vibration to protect and set the frequency of this home and the meditation area. The request was put in some time ago, maybe a months ago? So this isn't an instant one, but wow is it BIG.

Over 200 pounds of Selenite!!! 5 very large pieces between 33 pounds and 50 pounds each plus about 6 smaller chunks! My head is about blown out from the energy right now because they are all on the floor in front of me with their energy ends pointed at memo (and its the full moon). I'm buzzing like a power station. lol

They will be separated up to the 4 corners of the property/home and gridded together as Temples are done. And I collected maybe 70 pounds of Rose Quartz recently to go into the grid also.
I'm just so tickled right now!
Spirit recently told me to manifest more luxury and to not be so humble. I gotta admit this is Fun!

Nice to hear from your, CrystalSong!
What type of rock is that "selenite" and how does it affect your energy ? Could you please share about that if you don't mind? :)
Old 18-09-2015, 06:33 AM
Master
OOps sorry Chezzy, just saw this.

Serenity is the 2nd highest naturally occurring frequency on Planet Earth as 244.5 MHz. The Highest is Rose essence which comes in at 330 - 350 MHz depending on species and how its processed.
There's many ways to use it. How I do is after cleansing and purifying and removing all low, stagnate and chaotic frequency's from my field I back fill it with Selenite's frequency.
Nature hates a void right?
No point in cleaning out energies we don't want if we don't determine what refills that space, anything around will fill the void, so better we choose the frequency.
Why is frequency important? Yikes too much to write here.
Better to quote Nicola Tesla "If you want to understand the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration".
Or as Einstein said when asks what it was like to be the smartest man in the world, "I wouldn't know, ask Nicola Tesla."
LOL
Anyway, frequency is what separates the dimensions, everything is Here and Now, separated by frequency, to get to other planes and dimensions we must alter (increase) our frequency, same for clear interface with those beyond the veil, meeting them part way clears up the signals and we get better transmissions of information.

I frequency gate things (home)now, having run into astral attachments on a surprising amount of the population and since I do energy work and guidance with people in my home I like to set it at a frequency uncomfortable for 4th dimensional beings. Sorta like keeping the kitchen clean so cockroaches don't get attracted or if they do find it leave since there's nothing to feed them. :P

I actually came into this thread to tell of an over manifestation... again!
Three years before awakening I got a new computer, super awesome custom built for high end gaming. Best computer I ever had!
Well while I was out on the road getting sorted out it was in storage. This spring I got to get it out of storage only to discover my super sleek fancy computer was dead.
My new Sweetie was going to get me a new one but got told by his Higher Self that he wasn't to buy me one. I had to manifest it.

So I put the order in, went to Europe (hard to hit a moving target I guess lol) -it didn't come.
He reminded me again to manifest a computer when we were there so I put the order in again.
When we got back he reminded me again to manifest one and we went off to Washington.
Then he reminds me again last week to manifest a computer already. So I put another order in.

As of today I'm sitting here staring in wonder at 5 computers all less than 2 years old!

Seems I stopped moving long enough for all those orders to catch up.
What am I supposed to do with 5 computers!

The gods must be laughing.
Hahaha!
Old 18-09-2015, 12:26 PM
What post, CrystalSong.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-09-2015, 08:25 AM
chezzy

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
OOps sorry Chezzy, just saw this.

Serenity is the 2nd highest naturally occurring frequency on Planet Earth as 244.5 MHz. The Highest is Rose essence which comes in at 330 - 350 MHz depending on species and how its processed.
There's many ways to use it. How I do is after cleansing and purifying and removing all low, stagnate and chaotic frequency's from my field I back fill it with Selenite's frequency.
Nature hates a void right?
No point in cleaning out energies we don't want if we don't determine what refills that space, anything around will fill the void, so better we choose the frequency.
Why is frequency important? Yikes too much to write here.
Better to quote Nicola Tesla "If you want to understand the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration".
Or as Einstein said when asks what it was like to be the smartest man in the world, "I wouldn't know, ask Nicola Tesla."
LOL
Anyway, frequency is what separates the dimensions, everything is Here and Now, separated by frequency, to get to other planes and dimensions we must alter (increase) our frequency, same for clear interface with those beyond the veil, meeting them part way clears up the signals and we get better transmissions of information.

I frequency gate things (home)now, having run into astral attachments on a surprising amount of the population and since I do energy work and guidance with people in my home I like to set it at a frequency uncomfortable for 4th dimensional beings. Sorta like keeping the kitchen clean so cockroaches don't get attracted or if they do find it leave since there's nothing to feed them. :P

I actually came into this thread to tell of an over manifestation... again!
Three years before awakening I got a new computer, super awesome custom built for high end gaming. Best computer I ever had!
Well while I was out on the road getting sorted out it was in storage. This spring I got to get it out of storage only to discover my super sleek fancy computer was dead.
My new Sweetie was going to get me a new one but got told by his Higher Self that he wasn't to buy me one. I had to manifest it.

So I put the order in, went to Europe (hard to hit a moving target I guess lol) -it didn't come.
He reminded me again to manifest a computer when we were there so I put the order in again.
When we got back he reminded me again to manifest one and we went off to Washington.
Then he reminds me again last week to manifest a computer already. So I put another order in.

As of today I'm sitting here staring in wonder at 5 computers all less than 2 years old!

Seems I stopped moving long enough for all those orders to catch up.
What am I supposed to do with 5 computers!

The gods must be laughing.
Hahaha!

CrystalSong, THANK YOU for your sincerity in this post I appreciate your explanation about vibrations and energy. Awesome! and also happy for your manifestations :)
Old 19-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Knower

I guess you need to be really specific when asking for things, I don't come into the inner city much as I had tonight and I asked to meet someone really spiritual, I ended up meeting a strongly Christian man... Exactly what I asked for but not at all what I had in mind...
Old 19-09-2015, 12:33 PM
Yes, I have heard if you ask for more money...you could
find a nickle on the ground.
Specifics are good, "I need $200 by Friday!"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2015, 10:22 AM
Master
Funny how my fastest manifestations involve food. lol
A few days ago, as I was leaving the house through the basement, I realised I'd run out of potatoes and made a mental note of stocking up asap... ( I always have potatoes, flour, pasta and olive oil in bulk, due to the crisis here, in case of extreme measures)

Anyway, a few hours later, 40 kilos of potatoes were offered as a gift from a family member! ( home grown... I hadn't said a word)
Cooking them as we speak, hehe....

Thank You, Universe!
Old 05-10-2015, 01:51 AM
Knower

Hey Chezzy, yes you are right. Emotions play a big part in manifestation, for good or bad. It's one way to power focused intent.
Going through a nasty family court case taught me the hard way, that one must not only be conscious of our thoughts, but also how we deal with our negative emotion.

A simple example of manifestation & how our mood/emotion affects what we get, is when I'm going to the shops in my car. Most of the time I'm in a positive frame of mind, relaxed, in no rush, & when I'm a few minutes away from the shops I start thinking of a prime parking position & imagine an empty convenient spot, usually there's one waiting for me.
When I'm running late for say a Doctors appointment, in a rush & anxious not to keep the Dr waiting, it actually manifests nothing but the need to circle the block several times. If I take a deep breath, relax & tell myself that 'one will open up soon', it always does : )