Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-12-2018, 01:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
But you have forgotten?

-Sparrow

No, I have not forgotten. I just meant that I'm sometimes surprised that I don't forget it and wonder if I ever will.

Also, there's this question about the Mystical Realm you mentioned:

What is it and how does it connect with the physical world, and particularly mystical practices of beings here, such as qigong.

Good morning, and for you, good afternoon!
Old 14-12-2018, 03:51 PM
Master
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

I am so glad that my baby daughter woke up crying when I was about to go to bed which prompted me to miraculously find your thread in a section of the forum I didn't think would be for me. I read through pretty many posts of yours but see there are enough to keep me busy for perhaps years although I of course couldn't help reaching out to you by posting now. first I want to say that, well somethings that may be irrelevant but there doesn't seem a better place for me to talk about it so I'm not sure exactly why I am going to but I will. then I just want to ask you for a few pieces of general advice which I'll close with that magical inquiry.

I read that someone brought up abortion and you replied that life does what it wants or chooses to ultimately, so if a soul doesn't incarnate into a full born human being then thus it was meant to be, right? and that is what I thought when I had my experiences and situations. and please forgive me right now for writing far too much, it's a habit I have trouble pausing. all right well I've also heard various things like a soul doesn't even go into a baby until it is born or after some time or I don't know if I believe all that, but it must be a very ping-pongy situation if souls incarnate every potential baby because there's lots of sperm that flings about and eggs that die and conception that fails within minutes or hours or days, I don't know but it all seems pretty wishy-washy, so I previously wondered about the whole procreation thing and if every pregnancy is really meant to be and didn't think it was the worst crime to take control of it. I'm into natural non-toxic things so my fiance and I didn't use protection and I no birth control, except we used some neem oil casually, which obviously can't be effective unless administered a specific way as supported by evidence in another country where it's more common practice.. so I got pregnant, for the first time that I'm fully aware of in my early 30s.

interestingly I met a man online who says he is embodiment of some guru or something and he basically predicted some things and turned out to be quite right about a lot amazingly. I mean I've been on this forum and interested in spiritual things for some years but still don't have heavy experiences or abilities or anything being mundane myself, so there aren't many people out there who claim to be messengers of spirit world and all that who I find believable. I was going to write here all what he had said and foretold lol but I deleted and stopped myself, so I'll just say that he told me a baby boy was hovering over my head at one point. I've been unhealthy most of my life and just don't have much energy, and too much of it is devoted to negativity swirling about my head, though I try to do things for good and have wonderful aspirations and attempts at helping the world and others.. and the potential father had his own issues though he wanted me to have the baby because to not would be unheard of..

I struggled and put a lot of thought and heart and everything into it and I felt like 'the universe' was telling me that it was okay if I stopped this pregnancy. I took some herbs and it was a painful period but finally I succeeded in ending it. one of the things I did before I made the final decision was to lay outside in a hammock and it was kind of windy and nice out but a little dingier looking sky.. and I did EFT (section for that on this forum if you're unfamiliar or curious) and felt like I was told that it would be okay, as long as I and my fiance subsequently gave more of ourselves to the community and world. I had to do it alone cuz he was so against me but luckily it worked. I just felt like this potential soul had better existence it could experience and that I should have control over what my body brings about in such circumstance. well, fiance and I never really committed ourselves that much to our community or creating a life outside of our home (or for me offline cuz most of my social life or almost all of it before him was online) and I got pregnant again like three months later. This time I still felt similarly that I wasn't up to caring for a child cuz I could hardly take care of myself energetically and my physical body ached and I was at least a little afraid that the baby wouldn't be healthy or successfully carried to term. I tried to end that pregnancy too and that is something I am ashamed about, but I feel like I probably made peace with the first one and the boy that never was.. my fiance said he wanted a girl anyways cuz he wouldn't have the energy to fulfill obligations he'd feel to teach it baseball and do all the guy stuff with it, so if it's a girl I'd be on the hook lol.. ok well the first pregnancy I took some powder pill-form herbs and then the second I took this liquid tincture of another herb which you're supposed to take on its own whereas the others (pretty common herbs) could be combined. so I drank a whole bottle of this tincture and some days in I felt pain and had issues. I ran out of the bottle and it is not widely available so I ordered another online but it wouldn't get there very quickly, and I was afraid that I'd be too far into the pregnancy to successfully stop it this time, so while I had ordered the herb anyways I decided I had to give up the plan and just let fate decide. one of the main cautions of using herbs to induce a miscarriage (I prefer the term herbal miscarriage to abortion of course) is that it could not work and you could be harmed or more importantly the baby could be harmed and born deformed or otherwise damaged..

Thank God and everything that is that my baby ended up being born relatively healthy (they took her away from me at first to monitor her in another area, not the nicu though, and said she had some stuff in her lungs they had to remove right after she was born) but I do wonder if or how much I damaged her by the actions of taking those herbs and trying to prevent her life.. I also didn't and don't adopt the healthiest or best lifestyle as I know I could and should, which is a giant struggle and issue for me.. well I've almost gotten to the point so thank you for bearing with me if you read all this. I guess that all was the point but I don't know I've always wanted more clarification and vindication if that is possible. and I feel like you make so much sense and have so many answers so maybe you are a perfect person to talk to about this, though I do apologize if I am burdening you or being bothersome writing so much on such subjects...

I do believe everything happens for a reason, though maybe less-so at certain times or now than before.. I do have a most wonderful baby girl and I love her more than I could've imagined. I still don't have that much energy or get enough sleep and it's past 9am now and I am still up though I got her back to sleep (she didn't go to bed til 2am I think before she woke up around 7am) but of course she is worth it. However she is a baby and cries a lot sometimes, and I don't think she is that healthy and my fiance who provides everything won't listen to me about the importance of feeding her fresh mostly raw food (at least we are vegan though except he eats fish) so I can't get her as healthy as I think I could if I was in total control. I worry about what I've done having effected her, physically and mentally and emotionally and everything. She seems to be very bright and aware, but she also isn't developing the quickest cuz I don't want her to crawl on the floor cuz I have ocd things involved with it and yuck.. one of my biggest issues.. *sigh* anyways she wants us to hold or interact with her almost constantly, though sources say babies at the age she is, almost 13 months, go through this phase of crying like banshees when their parents try to leave the room or put them somewhere. I don't know, I know not all babies do it so I'm concerned plus I'd just want to do what I can to make her happier and more content and secure wherever or however she is. and then there is the issue that I tried to kill her, though I didn't think of it like that at the time of course, I mean when she was conceived still in my womb with the herbal tincture.. I plan to never tell her that though I am an extremely honest person. I think I told my fiance in so many words but thankfully I don't think he remembers or understood what I said because he still sometimes in certain states (which I may love to ask you about in the future if you'd be obliged) throws in my face that I killed his first kid. oh also the guru guy and another spiritual friend online had told me the new soul was gonna be a girl and they turned out right so I pretty much believe the first was a boy though I have no real proof of that.. well I try to explain to him that I felt it was the right thing to do and consulted the universe spiritually and that we wouldn't have our daughter if I had the first child because they both couldn't exist since she was conceived only a few months after him. I think that she was born about a year after he was conceived as I remember being pregnant at the end of November, terminating it by middle of December.. and according to conception calendar online I was surprised to see that it suggested the date of my daughter's conception was my father who had recently died's birthday! I had an old best friend it ended badly with who had that birthday too but anyways, interesting stuff. and I think that the guru guy had said the first baby boy was going to be conceived in August, which didn't happen, however I think its due date would have been August. well anyways, hopefully you can make better sense of all of this than I can and thank you so much for reading this if you have or haven't.

In summary, I am so grateful that my darling daughter was born and has been the light of my and everyone else around us' life. She is just extraordinary and practically perfect in every way, except the whole whiny crybaby thing lol.. I knew my child and his would be beautiful but wow I couldn't imagine, yet she looks like something I could conceive in a dream as the most gorgeous girl that existed. and she is funny and too adorable and so sweet, and a bit sassy in her ways lol she is definitely a boss hehe, but I just love her so much and everyone does and it has blessed us. I want her to have the best life possible and I want to clear any issues she might have because of me. I know that actions I took that were perceived as beyond negative brought her into existence, though while I made peace with ending the first pregnancy I obviously can't so easily forgive myself or excuse my harming her with trying to take herbs the second time with her. I know I am lucky that circumstances aren't worse but still I just want them to be as good as they can.. so I guess I am wondering what wisdom or insight you could offer me about this if you are so willing.

I know I maybe shouldn't say/type words and then go back on or against them and apologize for them but I just know I said so much and it's not exactly on the profound topic of this thread or aligned with the mostly simple yet great questions you've been answering, at least as far as I could see. what is interesting is I read some of the first few pages, then I decided to skip some pages and went to page 199 on some whim and that's where I found the topic that I am asking about. but there are other hopefully more awesome things I want to ask you about in the future. before that though, and separate from my lengthy post and subject matter above,

I want to ask you what are three key pieces of advice that you would give anybody, if you can and want to do that?

so much love and thank you for sharing yourself and experience and soul with us. I also just want to say that so much of what you've said in reply to people and in your initial outlined posts makes exquisite sense. You are floating to the top of my list of people that I can count on one hand who seem to truly be sharing wisdom and knowledge from above. and you do it in a wonderful way lol thank you. I like how you are almost sarcastic and no-nonsense, or extra nonsense, in some of your replies, so if my post has exasperated you at all as I tend to do to people, don't hesitate to reply however you see fit. of course most of the time you share your words with divine grace patience and poignancy though so whatever you feel like
Old 14-12-2018, 09:57 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Dear Pagandell,

I am delighted you experience value in such narratives. You will of course also experience synchronistic events shortly before, during and after interacting with me, if you are open to it. It is just me interacting with you on a different frequency. A few have already experienced this.

-Sparrow

Hi, my dear friend Sparrow.

There is some thing I would like to tell you about that always happened every time I was being healed reading your words at night in bed. I would just have the soft light of a bed side lamp on and when I looked up to the ceiling I would see a moving shadow pattern breathing type effect from the lamp and it was there all the time it did not go away, I have only seen this when reading your words.
I have not seen it or been in that time of night needing healing from your words for some time now but when I was seeing it often it was for at least 2 yrs maybe longer oh and the strongest thing I had taken was a nice cup of tea with organic honey, I have seen other things so I'm a bit attune to these things but was interested if you had any thing to say about this.
in places where others do not.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:02 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
I do believe everything happens for a reason, though maybe less-so at certain times or now than before.. I do have a most wonderful baby girl and I love her more than I could've imagined. I still don't have that much energy or get enough sleep and it's past 9am now and I am still up though I got her back to sleep (she didn't go to bed til 2am I think before she woke up around 7am) but of course she is worth it. However she is a baby and cries a lot sometimes, and I don't think she is that healthy and my fiance who provides everything won't listen to me about the importance of feeding her fresh mostly raw food (at least we are vegan though except he eats fish) so I can't get her as healthy as I think I could if I was in total control.

Hi Sapphirez

1. Babies don't need to eat mostly raw food - at 13 months you can feel free to feed them a variety of nutritious foods - including cooked food (rice, fish, polenta, pasta etc). Also they will need Vitamin D and iron - iron is in beef, chicken, sweet potatoes, greens etc. Vitamin D drops are generally recommended depending on where you live. Raw foods only does not help her, in my opinion.

2.To get her to sleep, establish a pattern for her - some type of schedule. She is a little being who depends entirely, and uses crying to communicate because they have no other way at this age. All children need their parents, there are books to teach you how to cope.

3. All babies cry and are needy - they are beings of innocence - don't blame yourself

4. Your current mindset - of guilt, and focusing on the past - is probably not supporting your ability to respond naturally with her.

I am no spirit guide, but I hope you will look after yourself and instead of feeding and treating your baby with a mindset of guilt, encourage you to love her with a free mindset and open yourself to conventional wisdom and guidelines on taking care of babies. And get help if you need it - all is well.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:04 AM
janielee

Quote:
Human beings, as they are now, will have long ceased to exist by this time. Fragments of your culture and technology will be fossils and relics studied by other races.

-Sparrow

Oh that is depressing, SGS :( I don't think I want to die, or for my loved ones to cease to exist. I'm scared for this world.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:07 AM
janielee

Quote:
Dear Convolution,

In a nutshell, yes.
The spirit does not enter into physical state at any time. It remains in the ether world, but is connected to your human consciousness through the etheric cord attached to your solar plexus. This is a bit like an internet connection where data is flowing in both directions. When this connection is severed the physical body will no longer function, no matter how hard you try to resuscitate it.

Your spirit is omnipresent and aware of everything you do. Everything you do, think and feel is being memorised for eternity within your Akashic records.

Individually separate only for a heartbeat of time. The difficulty you are having is understanding what spirit is, and so you perceive conflict in its concept. The human consciousness returns to its source; the source of life and its ultimate joy - your spirit. The spirit wears your human consciousness like a costume acting a particular role in a play. Some souls become attached to this particular role after their passing because of their learnt belief systems or adopted attitudes of mind. This is also the case for traumatised souls. In these cases they will not yet be ready to accept nor perceive more of their real identity as a sentient being within a larger collective. The spirit permits this as an opportunity for experience and perspective.

Generally those of a spiritual nature on Earth, who have already accepted concepts and beliefs to which I have long described, will very quickly gain access to more aspects of themselves. They will not lose their human consciousness or free will, but it will expand at such a rate as to accept and incorporate more of their true Self. This true Self is the experience you know as love on Earth but magnified a thousand times. Your human consciousness will literally soak in so much love that it will transform the way you perceive who and what you are. This true identity is far more magnificent and beautiful than anything you can think yourself to be on Earth. Where every thought, word and deed you have brings love and joy to another being. You currently judge this ascension as a form of concern and conflict because you are emotionally attached to your human story. Well news for you! You have a far deeper emotional connection to something which awaits you. You cannot presently comprehend the full magnitude and magnificence of your existence outside of your physical one.

I have also said before, and shall make reference again, to emphasise its importance. In the spirit world, for those of a loving vibration, it is what you do that defines who you are, not who you are which defines what you do.

These concerns and reservations of identity you have previously voiced will not persist once you pass. In this understanding, know the human consciousness will not actually want to remain separate from such profound love and wholeness, that is your spirit. The human being that you now are is already reaching out to your spirit yearning it within every breath. It is the sublime love you most desire within your soul. Does this understanding not bring joy to your heart and resonate a truth beyond doubt?

Consciousness is consciousness; it becomes unimportant to label it human any longer. It is what you do, not who you are. Consciousness chooses to incarnate, not human consciousness.

The human consciousness does not grow tired. It opens up to higher frequencies of love which reveal more accurate truths. This love erodes the lower density flaws within the character of the soul which gravitates consciousness to divine insights and revelations. The human consciousness becomes so full of love that it cannot be recognised as human.

God-consciousness is Self-realised.

What do you wish to be? Love or suffering?

-Sparrow

Spirit Guide Sparrow

Your insights are always quite interesting, I have to say

In my job, which I've now resigned from, I kept having a sense of what might happen - and then these things became reality. It was like I would get a "hunch" and then later, the person (who wanted me out) did do those things.

Is this a sixth sense?

Spirit Guide Sparrow, can you say anymore - anything.

Thanks, J.
Old 15-12-2018, 03:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Dear Convolution,
What do you wish to be? Love or suffering?

-Sparrow
Thank you again, Sparrow.
From the outside, it seems beautiful. From the point of view of a separate consciousness, it sounds a little like a choice between eternal love in slavery, or eternal suffering in freedom.
I am not concerned about losing the human personality, traits, behaviors. I am concerned about losing that "I" that observes, and the free will I get with it.
I am also concerned that if I meet my departed loved ones, it won't actually be they, but their spirits, which I will meet. Granted, they are a tiny part of that spirit, and so still somewhere in there.
Old 15-12-2018, 04:01 AM
janielee

Dear SGS

I just read some news of a woman who killed herself after enduring pain no one should endure. I won't go into the details but I am so sad. How could this .. I don't know what we can do. The reality is I can't even help myself, all I focus on is survival, and yet there are so many people in this world who need our help. And yet every time I have helped, I can't help - I get too involved, too emotional, I care too much. I am so weak, so helpless, so sad.
Old 16-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Seeker

Imagine if you were asked to design a scientific experiment to demonstrate that a) there is such a thing as life after death, or b) consciousness exists outside the brain. You are free to employ any tool or method, as long as your experiment can be publicly replicated by an independent panel of scientists. Do you think it is possible to conduct such an experiment, and if so, how would you implement it?

As a Spirit Guide, you are apparently able to access non-physical realms and extraterrestrial sources of knowledge (e.g. Akashic records). To test your spiritual prowess, I have written down a 13-Digit password in the following format:

****/*****/****

The password was written on a small piece of white paper and placed in a black wallet that I carry around with me almost all the time. Are you able to use your spiritual abilities to reproduce this password in your reply to my message?

Please do not view this request as a challenge to your authority - it is a sincere attempt to distinguish an honest guide from a deceitful charlatan. Due to the high prevelance of false and/or misleading information distributed over the Internet, I trust that you will understand my need to skeptically scrutinize every extraordinary claim, instead of blindly believing everything preached by unknown people.

Those who claim to know the origin and fate of the entire Universe, should also know something as trivial as a simple password.

Respectfully yours,
a1candidate
Old 16-12-2018, 03:44 AM
Knower

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate

Imagine if you were asked to design a scientific experiment to demonstrate that a) there is such a thing as life after death, or b) consciousness exists outside the brain. You are free to employ any tool or method, as long as your experiment can be publicly replicated by an independent panel of scientists. Do you think it is possible to conduct such an experiment, and if so, how would you implement it?

As a Spirit Guide, you are apparently able to access non-physical realms and extraterrestrial sources of knowledge (e.g. Akashic records). To test your spiritual prowess, I have written down a 13-Digit password in the following format:

****/*****/****

The password was written on a small piece of white paper and placed in a black wallet that I carry around with me almost all the time. Are you able to use your spiritual abilities to reproduce this password in your reply to my message?

Please do not view this request as a challenge to your authority - it is a sincere attempt to distinguish an honest guide from a deceitful charlatan. Due to the high prevelance of false and/or misleading information distributed over the Internet, I trust that you will understand my need to skeptically scrutinize every extraordinary claim, instead of blindly believing everything preached by unknown people.

Those who claim to know the origin and fate of the entire Universe, should also know something as trivial as a simple password.

Respectfully yours,
a1candidate
This seems interesting. I am honestly curious

Thank you for the taking the time to answer these questions, Sparrow... In particular this one, which could so help validate your insights for so many!

Last edited by Convolution : 16-12-2018 at 04:57 AM.