Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-11-2017, 11:55 PM
Suspended
Thanks Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Very special day to be born
Old 10-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Hmmzzz somewhere during the day I began to feel restless, and right now it's getting worse. I cannot seem to focus, my mind keeps drifting to other things all the time. Tried to watch a series, but it's pointless.
I'm longing for my rhodochrosite, to have it on my heart chakra, but I cannot find it. I fear I have lost it :/
I think I've put it in my bra and lost it when out walking or in a shop. I only bought it about 2 weeks ago. I drove back to the crystal shop esp for that particular one. I had already left, was some 3 km from the shop then I felt it calling and I turned back. Expensive quality, not the usual variety.
Apart from it being expensive, I'm just narked I've lost it and now need it so badly.
Definitely restless. Skin around my nose is itchy, which if memory serves has to do with overactive adrenaline glands? Would make sense if I'm restless.

I've had a horrible day and got very little done. Woke up feeling restless and longing for my twin's contact. I've been trying to give him some space but I could not today and texted him. He's moody today and then I felt hurt.

I've been questioning this whole twin flame thing, ready to quit, but being aware of the energies and trying to work through it. I forgot about 11/11. Hopefully I'll handle tomorrow better.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdm1
I've had a horrible day and got very little done. Woke up feeling restless and longing for my twin's contact. I've been trying to give him some space but I could not today and texted him. He's moody today and then I felt hurt.

I've been questioning this whole twin flame thing, ready to quit, but being aware of the energies and trying to work through it. I forgot about 11/11. Hopefully I'll handle tomorrow better.

Hi there
I think that we are all stuck in the energy pattern - it's clearly moving rapidly. I called mine too, but had to end the call as he was being a bit negative. No badness just was a bit too much.

Just like you I haven't got anything done today and I have been really restless. I have probably eaten too much too. Felt so crunky...

I was questioning the whole tf thing a while back remember? Maybe it's just something we go through. I think you gave me some good advice then?

We're nearly at the portal maybe things will be a bit gentler a little after.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:36 AM
Suspended

think about this one folks.twin flames are one soul.2 bodies.you quite literally feel each others emotions.and so if ur feeling snappy chances are ur projecting ur energies onto them also.5d thinking is basically saying if u can make urself feel good which is sometimes easier said than done,then you will be making ur twin feel good also.dont u wanna look after ur twin?
Old 10-11-2017, 03:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
think about this one folks.twin flames are one soul.2 bodies.you quite literally feel each others emotions.and so if ur feeling snappy chances are ur projecting ur energies onto them also.5d thinking is basically saying if u can make urself feel good which is sometimes easier said than done,then you will be making ur twin feel good also.dont u wanna look after ur twin?
....yes....
yes
yes
Old 10-11-2017, 03:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
11-11 my b-day!
i was talkin about ths date today with star and said it would be a great date to do the aussie meet and greet nxt year. gives a good year to organize and prepare for it. Plus 11 11, why not
Old 10-11-2017, 03:11 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
i was talkin about ths date today with star and said it would be a great date to do the aussie meet and greet nxt year. gives a good year to organize and prepare for it. Plus 11 11, why not
hmm whereabouts?aussie is a pretty big place.and plz dont say uluru.thats where the frekkin tourists go....like if it was up to me i would choose a hollow tree in the nightcap range where i spent a week barefoot in the middle of the rainforest REBIRTHING(but there wouldnt be enough room for everyone).like 25 years ago.complete with bull ants and lyre birds and carpet snakes.the snakes spiders n scorpions never bothered me much.minyon falls campground maybe?that place was 24/7 RHYTHM.by day the cicadas,by night the frogs.non stop RHYTHM.(plus of course theres plenty of space,its a big campground right out in the rainforest)
Old 10-11-2017, 03:13 AM
Suspended

Quote:
....yes....
yes
yes
and YES...ugh i gotta make this message more than 10 characters long....there ya go.YES.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
hmm whereabouts?aussie is a pretty big place.and plz dont say uluru.thats where the frekkin tourists go....
lol i'm not too familiar with Aus. would have to leave that up to Nature Grows. Maybe his place it would be cool for it to be held in a cool garden like area or beach or just somewhere outdoors and lots of space. These are ideas at this stage but it's something cool to think towards making happen. I know its far for some, if they were interested in meeting some SF members.
Would you do it? I wonder how many would be interested in it.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:29 AM
Suspended

Quote:
lol i'm not too familiar with Aus. would have to leave that up to Nature Grows. Maybe his place it would be cool for it to be held in a cool garden like area or beach or just somewhere outdoors and lots of space. These are ideas at this stage but it's something cool to think towards making happen. I know its far for some, if they were interested in meeting some SF members.
Would you do it? I wonder how many would be interested in it.
uluru is ayers rock.in aborigine.in fact theres a video somewhere god knows where that shows an aboriginal sitting(siddown they call it)in front of the rock for like hours.and then they fast forward it.what u see is a whole bunch of ants(for want of a better term) going up and down and meanwhile the rock itself changes colour in an amazing manner.but the tourists never see that.....minyon falls campground is in itself an amazing place.and you can camp there officially for like 2 weeks,although the ranger doesnt exactly bother anyone.i was personally there well over a month.during which time a small community developed.will never forget.everyone came in that wanted to be a part of it.it would be an IDEAL place.couple miles away was the river.and the only rule was NO CLOTHES.the river wasnt exactly a river.it was like little trickles going into perfect semispheres of differing depths.and crayfish lived in them.special place.freck the beach thats just BORING.