Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 04-04-2017, 06:04 PM
Master
Changing into a new soul family

Has anyone heard of this?
If a certain member of you group refuse to move forward for several lives might one no longer resonate at the same frequency and be forced to move on or stay stuck? I was told I travel with two from my immediate soulgroup/family, always incarnate together and "we are like Siamese twins, inseparable".

I think this life might be one of many I have tried to accept moving on from one.

Like I have to let go fully of the one I've been closest to soul wise.
It hurts so much but I'd rather not endure this life after life so am ready to accept the inevitable.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Has anyone heard of this?
If a certain member of you group refuse to move forward for several lives might one no longer resonate at the same frequency and be forced to move on or stay stuck? I was told I travel with two from my immediate soulgroup/family, always incarnate together and "we are like Siamese twins, inseparable".

I think this life might be one of many I have tried to accept moving on from one.

Like I have to let go fully of the one I've been closest to soul wise.
It hurts so much but I'd rather not endure this life after life so am ready to accept the inevitable.

Just wondering if anyone has heard of this.
How do you know all this? I just wonder.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
Yes, i somehow feel this. If there are soul groups, it could happened that one want something else than other and it comes to separation, so what can be done about it? So it is meaningful to move into another group like we do with friends when one group is no longer appropriate or has different interests, we leave them and find new ones.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Yes, i somehow feel this. If there are soul groups, it could happened that one want something else than other and it comes to separation, so what can be done about it? So it is meaningful to move into another group like we do with friends when one group is no longer appropriate or has different interests, we leave them and find new ones.
You might get answers in Michael Newton's books.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
How do you know all this? I just wonder.
When I first awakened I had a few visions in meditation.

In one I was shown the energy of two I travel with (immediate soulgroup) and was told the part about "always traveling together", "being twins like Siamese, inseparable"

Not like the twin flame thing where we need to join but like we are joined or our group is joined..

The last few lives with that one have been painful for both of us as he is transfixed and happily distracted in the material and I'm trying to do my work to heal and move beyond this experience. He doesn't want to move on and I have been resisting moving on without him. We are really close emotionally in real life but it's a struggle as we are moving in different directions.

I've even had a few dreams where I was shown I stay for him, like my last karma(attachment) to this plane is related to not leaving him.

The other I travel with is not floundering so no doubt will move on too but I struggle to leave this one here even though it's where he unwittingly chooses to be.

No I'm not crazy we have had shared dreams and shared premonitions that came true. Every time it's to much for him and he goes back to burying himself in the material. I can't stay with him anymore so I have this feeling a new group I fit better with now is waiting. I'm sure others will come that suit his vibration better now but it's hard to let go.I thought inseparable meant always inseparable.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:17 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
When I first awakened I had a few visions in meditation.

In one I was shown the energy of two I travel with (immediate soulgroup) and was told the part about "always traveling together", "being twins like Siamese, inseparable"

Not like the twin flame thing where we need to join but like we are joined or our group is joined..

The last few lives with that one have been painful for both of us as he is transfixed and happily distracted in the material and I'm trying to do my work to heal and move beyond this experience. He doesn't want to move on and I have been resisting moving on without him. We are really close emotionally in real life but it's a struggle as we are moving in different directions.

I've even had a few dreams where I was shown I stay for him, like my last karma(attachment) to this plane is related to not leaving him.

The other I travel with is not floundering so no doubt will move on too but I struggle to leave this one here even though it's where he unwittingly chooses to be.

No I'm not crazy we have had shared dreams and shared premonitions that came true. Every time it's to much for him and he goes back to burying himself in the material. I can't stay with him anymore so I have this feeling a new group I fit better with now is waiting. I'm sure others will come that suit his vibration better now but it's hard to let go.I thought inseparable meant always inseparable.
In Newton's books I read about people having believed (i.e. from inner voices, signs, etc.) they found their soulmate, then after having a "life between life" regression they found it was not the case, and they could move on. There may not be your situation, but if you aren't averse to it, you might benefit from having an LBL with a good Newtonian facilitator.

I haven't had an LBL with a facilitator, but intrigued by what I read, I tried self-hypnosis following the process described by Newton in his books (third book describes it in detail). To my surprise it worked pretty nicely from the first try, even while in a pretty light trance.

You might want to give it a try.

There are many 'past lives' and 'life between lives' videos on youtube, interviews with people that experienced them, and with Newton's method trained facilitators.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:25 PM
Master

Maybe it is not him that is refusing, but you that is refusing to see the beauty of this world and all the joys it holds, and no matter how much he shows you, you refuse because of the pain you feel inside? What is called spiritual awakenings seem to come from going through lots of pain (maybe this sounds familiar to you?), so though all the epiphanies of love and good stuff comes, you are still kinda trapped in your negative momentum; so it is easier to stay there because it is familiar, than it is to return to your natural state of appreciation for this material world, and a life full of happiness. Just a thought...
Old 04-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by baro-san
In Newton's books I read about people having believed (i.e. from inner voices, signs, etc.) they found their soulmate, then after having a "life between life" regression they found it was not the case, and they could move on. There may not be your situation, but if you aren't averse to it, you might benefit from having an LBL with a good Newtonian facilitator.

I haven't had an LBL with a facilitator, but intrigued by what I read, I tried self-hypnosis following the process described by Newton in his books (third book describes it in detail). To my surprise it worked pretty nicely from the first try, even while in a pretty light trance.

You might want to give it a try.

There are many 'past lives' and 'life between lives' videos on youtube, interviews with people that experienced them, and with Newton's method trained facilitators.
I was given proof in the visions numerology consistent values I would never have figured out and obscure facts that were googleable so I would know it was real.

I would love a life between lives session but good ones seem to cost $400 and I'm not easily hypnotized so the self stuff doesn't work.

I'm pretty sure about this new soul group thing releasing attachments so I was just asking if others have been through it.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Maybe it is not him that is refusing, but you that is refusing to see the beauty of this world and all the joys it holds, and no matter how much he shows you, you refuse because of the pain you feel inside? What is called spiritual awakenings seem to come from going through lots of pain (maybe this sounds familiar to you?), so though all the epiphanies of love and good stuff comes, you are still kinda trapped in your negative momentum; so it is easier to stay there because it is familiar, than it is to return to your natural state of appreciation for this material world, and a life full of happiness. Just a thought...
I'm actually happier than he is, simple things and moments make me happy I just no longer hunger for it to continue infinitely . He phones me drunk mid day from the liquor store several times a month and has to constantly buy more and more expensive toys to stay distracted. It's what he chooses though.

You aren't fully wrong he wants me to join him there but I know I don't belong there. Part of me thinks I just have to accept his choice to remain. Like accepting a facet of myself still needs these experiences and one day when he is done he will meet me else where.
Old 05-04-2017, 01:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I'm actually happier than he is, simple things and moments make me happy I just no longer hunger for it to continue infinitely . He phones me drunk mid day from the liquor store several times a month and has to constantly buy more and more expensive toys to stay distracted. It's what he chooses though.

You aren't fully wrong he wants me to join him there but I know I don't belong there. Part of me thinks I just have to accept his choice to remain. Like accepting a facet of myself still needs these experiences and one day when he is done he will meet me else where.

Hi Glow!

Please, do not take this the wrong way, but I found your post to be beautiful. I understand it is about leaving someone very close to you behind, and I can feel the ache. Never the less, I was filled with joy and happiness reading your words. I know it is bizarre, but the thing is, what you speak of, is just so true, and pure. What if, going on, without that person, would not necessarily mean leaving them behind? What if, you all just decided to move at your own pace, but in the end, you will be together again? Perhaps, by moving on, you will reach a place, from where you are able to help that person more, compared to now? Dear Glow, I want to share this with you! It is a quote from a very beautiful book, and one of my favourite authors! You might know it already, because it was quite popular, but still, it describes perfectly what I wish to tell you, and what I feel you need to hear:

“Sully,for shame!" Jonathan said in reproach, " and don't be foolish! What are we trying to practice everyday? If our friendship depends on things like space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?”
― Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Moving on, is not giving up on someone, or leaving them behind. There is so much joy heading your way. Stay well and safe and blessed =)