Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-04-2013, 04:35 AM
sesheta

Interesting thread

I have come to believe that the melodrama is that which we create for ourselves. Why?
Because we get scared - scared that this incredible love can't possibly be real, or felt so completely.
Because we doubt - doubt that our TF truly loves us - doubt that things will ever turn out the way we want (that links in to expectations!!)
Because we get impatient (ding, ding, ding - I am an expert in this one, lolololol!!) - we want our "happy ending" right now, this minute (yesterday would have been better...)
- When instead, we need to learn to stop those "knee-jerk" reactions, and do the opposite:

- When we get scared - we need to hold on to the love we have in our heart, and let it sustain us.
- When we doubt - we need to have faith, and trust that our TF does love us - that it is real, and that things will turn out as they will, regardless...
- When we get impatient - we need to relax & breathe (when I master that one myself, I'll let all of you know! )

So yes, we build up a lot of expectations, and melodrama - not because the TF concept has been built up or made to sound like a fairy-tale - but because we choose to listen to our ego & our fears...instead of listening to the "better angels of our nature."
Old 08-04-2013, 05:24 AM
amissaanima

Haha I know I got something special. And like Colbie Callait sings, "I'm gonna treat it better than anything I ever had". I knew that it was a unique relationship when I wanted to get away from it and couldn't. So fragile because of the intensiveness, yet so binding because of it also. I hadn't heard of the tf(We have to call it something, yes?) thing when it happened, and I for sure wasn't looking for it. But I wouldn't change a thing(even if I could) because I now believe it is all part of this destined experience and it looks like it is all falling into place. Lol, destiny is what you make it or let happen. I feel happy and sad both for the people that really don't know what we're talking about. I'm no expert on this. I just know what I feel. Impulsv knows
Old 08-04-2013, 05:41 AM
amissaanima

And yeah, it is teaching me something. How to understand how or why others feel about their dear ones. How to have patience with them, to let them learn from their mistakes and be there for them when they fall. Pick them back up, brush them off, and say "Go ahead butt your head against that wall one more time," over and over again, lol. And to teach them forgiveness. I know, "ah, shut up Amissa"
Old 08-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amissaanima
Haha I know I got something special. And like Colbie Callait sings, "I'm gonna treat it better than anything I ever had". I knew that it was a unique relationship when I wanted to get away from it and couldn't. So fragile because of the intensiveness, yet so binding because of it also. I hadn't heard of the tf(We have to call it something, yes?) thing when it happened, and I for sure wasn't looking for it. But I wouldn't change a thing(even if I could) because I now believe it is all part of this destined experience and it looks like it is all falling into place. Lol, destiny is what you make it or let happen. I feel happy and sad both for the people that really don't know what we're talking about. I'm no expert on this. I just know what I feel. Impulsv knows

people do know what it's like to fall in love, but most don't need to need to rationalise how they feel. the twin flame paradigm says 'I feel this way because he/she's my twin flame'...
Old 08-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Ascender
I thought we agreed that the purpose of twinflames reuniting is to serve humanity in the shift?

I've seen this purpose described in different ways from different sources. Here's one example, from one channeling:

"If both twins incarnate together, it will be a great challenge for them to develop happily and harmoniously on Earth. However, many have taken on this challenge now, in order to raise the planet’s consciousness. Many twin flames volunteered to incarnate together at this time. In the case of both twins existing on your planet now, the level of vibrations will rise very rapidly as several twin flames reunite all over the globe."

the future's so bright

Old 08-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
I thought we agreed that the purpose of twinflames reuniting is to serve humanity in the shift?

I've seen this purpose described in different ways from different sources. Here's one example, from one channeling:

"If both twins incarnate together, it will be a great challenge for them to develop happily and harmoniously on Earth. However, many have taken on this challenge now, in order to raise the planet’s consciousness. Many twin flames volunteered to incarnate together at this time. In the case of both twins existing on your planet now, the level of vibrations will rise very rapidly as several twin flames reunite all over the globe."

I'm sorry, but claiming something is channeled doesn't exactly validate it.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:51 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I'm sorry, but claiming something is channeled doesn't exactly validate it.

Absolutely not. But then that is, in one word, what it all boils down to anyway; faith.

(Oh, and I didn't underline 'one channeling' to emphasize it; it's just a link to the site where the quote was from).

the future's so bright

Old 08-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Ascender
Twinflames are connected via an unbreakable cord, and energy flows back and forth between them. So what one twin does, eventually affects the other. In theory. But because there's free will, a lot of fear, running and blocking of energy, this is usually a long and winding road. There will usually be one twin who is more evolved (spiritually awakened) than the other. The other will sooner or later wake up too, whether in this lifetime - or another. Is the theory, - in which I'm a believer. ;)

the future's so bright

Old 08-04-2013, 11:17 AM
Ascender
And yes, both recognize the TF connection (although usually not in so many words), but one or both will be so overwhelmed and freaked out by the powerful energy that is created between them (that leaves you feeling you have no control over your feelings and reactions in regards to the other one) - that they run for their lives.

the future's so bright

Old 08-04-2013, 11:35 AM
amy green

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
And yes, both recognize the TF connection (although usually not in so many words), but one or both will be so overwhelmed and freaked out by the powerful energy that is created between them (that leaves you feeling you have no control over your feelings and reactions in regards to the other one) - that they run for their lives.
So if person B doesn't recognise the TF connection, yet person A insists that they ARE their TF but are in denial, is A deluded? Without mutual recognition there is no TF?