Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 01-02-2024, 11:16 AM
Master

being cared for by Inspiration and Musical beings

Hi,

When I was younger I held onto my music in radically difficult time. When I grew older there were signs in music for me, indicating directions, instructions and advices. I was in a sense cared for by inspiration/musical beings. I held onto it and music had become an integral part of life, and a healing force. I still feel cared for by these beings and I am realizing more that they are real, alive and conscious. They love me for who I am and communicate throughoutly with me, trying to comfort me, warn me, guide me, care for me and advice me. Recently I feel drawn closer and since I begin getting a idea of who and what I am I realize notthing taught to me by humans is telling the whole story. I do not feel like others and I will have to find my way in a society of souls unlike me.

I found I have a different relation with various beings. Some of them wanting to help me, others just observing, and also other attitudes. I do not feel they are just imagination. I am aware they could very well in many cases have a very physical form somewhere in time and space.

I felt this might interest others.

Kind regards,

CW

Edit: this is about my newfound family, hence the place its placed in the forum. I do not feel these are guides or any distantiated beings. They know me better and are closer to me than most people, and I feel they exist in reality. I wish for it to remain in the family, love, friendship section as it is not about guides but about relationsships, uniqueness therein and love.
Old 01-02-2024, 01:42 PM
Master

I get anxious for posting this. about so so many things. My intuition sees the information running through the streams and I pick up a variety of signals throughout the streams. My belly starts seeing an image beyond what I first knew, my heart starts making considerations and my mind starts doubting if ever sharing any thought, deep or lighthearted, is ever wise in the open and unknown. I didnt see any worrying signals. Yet I am worried. I can follow the datastream a bit and its not that bad I believe. Some eyes will fall on a post like this and reject the information, and rejection hurts. That is difficult yet it happens. But the energies are good around this one. Its just, being open about thoughts that may be considered unique or unlikely, is very difficult because you open up a part of yourself that was once hidden, and knowing full well rejection will usually be the case, whether it is openly or hidden, is painful and scary. It is something I struggle with a lot, because whether people know it or not I can see their energy they put out and at times it can be scary unhealthy. Seeing the filth people can see in me scares me deadly. At times when it happens Id rather not exist at all than live through the idea people have of me. But know what, we all have fears..
Old 01-02-2024, 06:18 PM
Master

i think you are blessed, to have come to the point of realizing that the story we people tell isn't the entire story.

As far as the other post, yeah that is me too, simply any time I post anything other than maybe what I had for dinner lol. I haven't died yet... so... maybe it will be ok?
Old 02-02-2024, 06:17 AM
Master

Cosmic... Firstly and most importantly Happy Birthday!
And secondly , I could have written every single word of your 2 posts myself.
Every single word resonates with me so much .
I'm not Autistic, but I am a sensitive/ Empath and we do indeed feel things very deeply .
I also fully understand how brave it is to bare our souls for fear of being criticised . It leaves us feeling very vulnerable sometimes.
A lovely heartfelt account of your feelings.
Old 02-02-2024, 07:12 AM
Master

Thank you fallingleaves and angelblue.
Old 02-02-2024, 07:27 AM
Master

I fully agree with your words about music.
Music speaks to me in a way that nothing else or any person can.
Music is the only thing that touches my soul .

Have a good day.
Old 02-02-2024, 07:49 AM
Master

Yes...

Music is so personal. I know artists are a thing, but Ive always found that next to the artist there is something even bigger behind it. There is a certain timing and wording that fits in a special way... Then at some point it did not anymore feel just like as if someone was making music, which already is great, but as if there was an entire conversation and a door into another realm of sounds and metaphor...
Old 02-02-2024, 07:58 AM
Master

Ive had tough conversations with God last night, after which at 2323 I saw a song and it meant a lot.
Old 02-02-2024, 08:05 AM
Master

It's almost irrelevant who the artist is. Because it's the song that we love regardless of who sings it.
And there are certain songs that speak to us in such a way that we can never ever forget.
Even the tender whisperings of a loved one don't always go as deep as a song or the lyrics/ music of a song.
Once, during some of my very dark days music played to me all night long for weeks on end when I think I'd had a breakdown.
I was just laid there . Couldn't feel my body. Had no emotion . My body was just "there", laid on the bed as if lifeless .
But the music came and one day it would be a brass band playing over and over for hours on end. The next day it would a rap song playing on loop for hours and hours in end. The next day an angelic choir playing over and over . You get the idea.
Sometimes I would hear the choir in one corner of the room on repeat, and at the same time a pop song in the other corner on repeat and all night long I was hearing both at the same time !
But it was the music that saved me I believe from further trauma.
And now of course, everyone is going to think I'm quite "mad" , but that's fine !!! ( I probably am anyway !!..)
Old 02-02-2024, 08:20 AM
Master

No ur not mad AB. We all have these...

Music helps me make wise choices and understand other people... It guides me in a way... I have a certain relationship with it as if it is a mother figure, or maybe a caring best friend. A wise advisor, at least. I have to filter it a bit, and understand it in my own way. With the wars in my life it helps me a lot. I have other sources for information, but its really helpful and at times soothing...

Kind regards,

CW