Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Master
True love does exist. Unconditional love, however, is still very difficult as we live in a mostly 3D world, even though that's beginning to change.
The 3D world isn't based on unconditional love, but greed, power, money, ego.
Many are struggling with this as they are not 3D any longer, yet have to live and work in the 3D world.

I have always said the closest to unconditional love is between mother and child.

Concerning romantic love, it is always true love, otherwise most love relationships would be not true love, which isn´t right.
But to come to the popular meaning of true love... that depends on the state of development of someone's energy system, and with that how far their heart is able to open or not.

When you still have a lot of issues -mostly in the lower 3 chakras- you cannot fully open your heart and then you also aren't able to reach that state of true love.
In that state the version of 'true love' is a lower version of it.

I noticed myself years ago that the love I felt for my partners, seemed to be different. Deeper. More real. More something. The love I felt for my 2nd partner seemed so much more intense than the love I felt for my 1st one!
At first I thought I simply loved my 2nd partner more, but I knew that wasn't what was going on.
Then I realised it wasn't about how much I loved them, but how much I was able to love a partner. In other words: I had grown and was capable of deeper / higher love then before!
With my 3rd partner it went way beyond the ceiling my 'love ability' had before.

In short, I'm closer and closer to what is meant by "true love". That hasn't so much to do with finding that one and only true other person & soulmate. It's all about being able to open up so much, to have the Heart chakra as good as cleared, that you yourself are able to experience & generate true love.

The Heart chakra has 33 chambers and each has a lot of issues. The outer ones are green, then there's pink, then lilac, then the last one pure white.
To have all 33 cleared and bright and pure is a rare thing. Most people can't even receive... They can give, but not receive.
But the closer you get to that, the more you will be able to feel, generate, and attract true love & unconditional love.
Old 08-02-2024, 06:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Many are struggling with this as they are not 3D any longer, yet have to live and work in the 3D world.

A succinct way of putting a huge and widespread dilemma, myself included in it.

One way which the dilemma could be addressed is seeing the architects and actors of the 3D world (those who operate from greed, ego, and lust for power and money) as low-vibration people driven by fear. How awful it must be to be so fearful of, say, poverty, obscurity, and loneliness that you willingly exploit or subjugate another without a whiff of conscientiousness. How awful it must have been to have been Hitler's soul, choosing such a path of darkness and fear to harbour in his human heart.

Once one can empathise with these scared and frightened people, one can learn to love them, like frightened children, for they don't know what they're doing, nor what they've done. They are lost, and don't truly know what to do. Empathising and forgiving is, I believe, the ultimate and highest lesson a human can learn on their journey of ascension. Ultimately, sending Hitler love and healing at all costs, for not only his soul's benefit, but for humanity's benefit is what true love is.
Old 08-02-2024, 11:50 PM
Master
I'm a solitary being, not that that I chose to be, but a mixture of some personal problems and the hand I was dealt landed me this way. I don't know why, but this morning I woke up thinking about how last year I tried to reach out to a couple of very old life-long friends who I wanted to go and see, but they gave me excuses, and inside I know they will never reach out to me and ask me over. I'm just a single guy with no friends.

Because I have abandoned people in the past, I understand being left behind by others and don't feel any bitterness or anything like that. People move on. I have siblings, but because of some things that happened in the past, I think they act out 'what's supposed to be', but they wouldn't be there in a pinch. I only have one brother I'd rely on.

From the solitary perspective, love isn't in the world of other people as partners and friends etc. but I still feel love rising in my heart, and that's why I say it's unconditional.
Old 09-02-2024, 12:01 AM
Burntfruit

Love to me, fires the passions. Love steels the spirit. Love raises dead souls and calms the mind. Love is the misery of my enemy and love again is their redemption
Old 26-03-2024, 02:56 AM
Guide

Love cannot be but true. It is the feeling a live for
Old 26-03-2024, 12:12 PM
Wat is true love?
Something that I use as a goal of mine.

There is a detective TV show, 3 seasons, "Saving Grace'', available on Hulu.
It is a great, comical, sad, poignant show with so many regular human situations with love and anger, etc.;
great characters you would recognize.
BUT, they tossed in an ANGEL named Earl, that has been around for 1000s of years!

When actors repeat the same mistakes and feel the pain of their mistakes...he may hold them and say, "I know, I know."
I pause this, get teary - since this is my goal - to be in such an ascended state of knowledge - that I see as God sees -
as probably a Mother sees, as FairyCrystal said...
forgiving, understanding even the worst of crimes; as Jesus did for the Romans and the others.

Until I can feel true love for rude people ---all I can do is not pretend ---just walk away from them, so
I don't feel more aggravation and disappointment in their egoic behavior...doesn't do
anyone any good to be around them as they work on their own 'stuff', imo.
That's my small way of 'loving' them ---leaving them alone...much as Jesus did many times.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-03-2024, 02:10 PM
Master

True love………wouldn’t have a clue!

When ya find it, let me know ha
Old 26-03-2024, 10:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That's my small way of 'loving' them ---leaving them alone...much as Jesus did many times.
actually i feel like that is one of the most beneficial things I can do for another... simply not to bother them with opinions they don't want or need.
Old 27-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
actually i feel like that is one of the most beneficial things I can do for another... simply not to bother them with opinions they don't want or need.
Right, if I'm not feeling understanding, compassion and Universal Wisdom, 'yet' ...and am taking something
personally still, (trying to shake that off) --I can at least - "Let them Be"

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2024, 02:19 PM
Master

Unconditional love .
Pure and simple , my children and grandchildren.

Blokes come and go ( as did my my children's dad )..
But the love I have for my babies will never leave me.