Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-09-2016, 08:53 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Who is this 'us' are you referring to?

And Our Love affair isn't a secret on the forum.

And why do you discount other ways to view stuff. Knowledge can come from any source. Wisdom is recognizing it.

Us = Spiritual Forums community since you are on a public thread speaking in front of the whole forum.

I never knew about your love affair and I don't care about it though I wish you both the best.

I never said I discount this way I am merely observing your way of thought brain work and learning who I am that's why I ask questions this is one way to gain insight another is an archetypal quiz.

The same way you learn something from this quiz the same way I learn something from your answers.

I didn't even know she was a she by the way.
Old 15-09-2016, 09:20 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hong-Sau
The same way you learn something from this quiz the same way I learn something from your answers.
A butterfly can't see how beautiful it is. It's light-hearted, sometimes there's too much seriousness on these forums.
Old 15-09-2016, 09:21 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
A butterfly can't see how beautiful it is. It's light-hearted, sometimes there's too much seriousness on these forums.

I love you.
Old 15-09-2016, 10:27 AM
Knower
Creator and spiritualist 20

Both seemingly true reffering the description. Exccept the part as teaching, i cant see myself as a teacher. The questions if iam a follower or a leader brought confuseons into the calculations, i dont like to follow nor do i like to lead because i preffer individual expression both are impossible doe trough following as leading.
Old 15-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Deactivated Account
Hunter

Caregiver

Creator

Thinker

Helper

Educator

Performer

Leader

Spiritualist

I would agree with this - I'm a spiritualist at heart and have always sought to understand my world and the world around me. I'm drawn to helping others and am very empathic but tend to shut off my emotions and rely on my intellect a lot. So I'm a mixed bag really. Definitely not a performer in an any way.
Old 15-09-2016, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Why does it matter what this site tells you?
What do you gain from this knowledge of content?
Are you all doing the test just for the impermenent sensation of fulfillment of curiosity? (Scratch that ego)

I am not trying to irate or argue with people let's say I just want to fulfill my own curiosity of why you people take that test. :)
Actually I thought it might be useful in determining who was most similar in certain areas. You can tell who has a similar core set of traits in person it's harder online.
Old 15-09-2016, 02:50 PM
mindanalyzer

Spiritualist 18
Hunter 15
Educator 15
Thinker 13
Creator 11
Helper 11
Performer 11
Leader 11
Caregiver 10
Old 15-09-2016, 03:10 PM
Master
Well, you are nicely well rounded Mindanalyzer.
Old 15-09-2016, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Why does it matter what this site tells you?
What do you gain from this knowledge of content?
Are you all doing the test just for the impermenent sensation of fulfillment of curiosity? (Scratch that ego)

I am not trying to irate or argue with people let's say I just want to fulfill my own curiosity of why you people take that test. :)
I took the test out of sheer boredom and to see if it was in any way accurate to what I believe me to be. I'm am really not in need of ego scratching. Do you like scratching your balls? Just curious. Some guys do.
Old 15-09-2016, 04:32 PM
Master
Ok ok, took the test this time and the results came back saying i was soulless. Its no wonder during my singing career i've never won the Soul Train Music Awards.